The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

And there lies the problem....your thread is to damn basic.
Start with the basics and work TOWARD complexity.

So let's start with the MOST basic premise.

Is anyone 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else?

If they started the company with their own capital and provide jobs than yes.
The day you do the same you can pay what you want.
They started their company with cheap debt financed by the tax burden grossly shifted to the wages and incomes of the middle class.

Right now Companies can pay 0% interest for debt if they can gain access to the Fed window (meaning the most privileged of companies).

I told you we can get VERY technical.

Holy shit dude!!
So you're trying to tell me that all these small businesses in America had government help?
WOW!!! So they really didnt build that?
Dude you are one pathetic individual.
Loans Grants The U.S. Small Business Administration SBA.gov

You're a real idiot.

Discount Window - Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Then whats holding you back Einstein?

The poor people COULD be RICHER if they WERE PAID the fair SHARE of their LABOR.

If their pay is less than "fair" then why do they accept the job at such low pay? And why don't they go find better paying work, or work hard enough to earn a raise?
They don't have a choice.

Or do people magically buy food and houses and pay for children without jobs?

What better work? 50% of all jobs pay less than $12.83/hour.

Work hard enough how? The average work week in America is now 33/hours a week.

Get two jobs and rent an apartment. You to good for that sonny?

He's probably not old enough...

Well, he kinda is. Have you ever used one of his computers?

Bill Gates doesn't make computers... he never did. His gig was OS' & software.
Actually he does "make computers" in that an entire type of computer exists solely to use his operating system. The "personal computer".

The basic chipset hardware designed by only two companies in the world (intel being the largest) for personal computers was designed entirely with the effective use of Windows Operating systems in mind.

Their machine operators are designed in close tandem with Windows Operating systems.

So stop being symantical.

What the hell is symantical?
Big grammatical whiner? Is that to which I have reduced you?

Well, kind of hard to take a guy serious who is professing to know everything but doesn't understand that semantical is not spelled symantical? Or better yet, that sementical isn't really even a word... What is symantcal, some hybrid of symmetry and semantics?

:lol:
So you're reduced to being a grammar Nazi, the last refuge of a scoundrel?

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he?

You're being too serious for a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Yeah.. the beauty of it is. I am a MS Certified Gold Partner... I'm well acquainted with MS and their BS... as it pertains to the Dynamics line of products.

Start with the basics and work TOWARD complexity.

So let's start with the MOST basic premise.

Is anyone 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else?

They started their company with cheap debt financed by the tax burden grossly shifted to the wages and incomes of the middle class.

Right now Companies can pay 0% interest for debt if they can gain access to the Fed window (meaning the most privileged of companies).

Holy shit dude!!
So you're trying to tell me that all these small businesses in America had government help?

You're a real idiot.

I don't have privileged access to the Discount Window at the Fed for 0% free and unlimited loans that never have to be paid back?

Actually he does "make computers" in that an entire type of computer exists solely to use his operating system. The "personal computer".

The basic chipset hardware designed by only two companies in the world (intel being the largest) for personal computers was designed entirely with the effective use of Windows Operating systems in mind.

Their machine operators are designed in close tandem with Windows Operating systems.

Well, kind of hard to take a guy serious who is professing to know everything but doesn't understand that semantical is not spelled symantical? Or better yet, that sementical isn't really even a word... What is symantcal, some hybrid of symmetry and semantics?

And you're reduced to a semi-literate ignoramus.

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he?

Yeah.. the beauty of it is. I am a MS Certified Gold Partner... I'm well acquainted with MS and their BS... as it pertains to the Dynamics line of products.

You're a bozo who bought a license.

You don't know anything about Microsoft.
MCSE Certification

Holy shit dude!!

You're a real idiot.

I don't have privileged access to the Discount Window at the Fed for 0% free and unlimited loans that never have to be paid back?

Well, than shake your piggy bank a little harder...

1%is1.26MILLIONTIMESmorePRODUCTIVEthanYOUsaysWHAT?

MCSE Certification

I'm not an MCSE dipshit, I never said that.. how much weed do you actually smoke? You seem incapable of rational thought.

Holy shit dude!!

You're a real idiot.

So you agree that Goldman Sachs deserves to be given 0% free loans indefinitely but that everyone else has to pay 15% bi-monthly on their credit card bills?

1%is1.26MILLIONTIMESmorePRODUCTIVEthanYOUsaysWHAT?

Uh oh... I think this one is melting down.... Truthmatters.. is that you?

MCSE Certification

I'm not an MCSE dipshit, I never said that.. how much weed do you actually smoke? You seem incapable of rational thought.
No I just thought you were blustering about some intimacy with Microsoft and their products when all you are is an end-using faggot and figured I'd put you in your dumb ass place.

I swear you libs are dumb as a brick, do you really think Obama and his wife are going to give up their wealth and accept a lower equal portion e.g. the nation's wealth / 315 million people? Its not going to happen.
I support the great congressional conflagration.

I'm perfectly OK with the entire government Obama included being burned in a giant bonfire. Stop confusing me with a Democrat you stupid fuck.

Calm yourself.

90 million without work, and 150 million jobs available you say ?

Just not the "right" ones i bet.

The reason your likely not getting paid your true worth is because you are an imbecile.....and so f---ing clueless, you never will.

But state civil servants are always looking for bright young minds.

Holy shit dude!!

You're a real idiot.

And other small business owners do?

Holy shit dude!!

You're a real idiot.

So you agree that Goldman Sachs deserves to be given 0% free loans indefinitely but that everyone else has to pay 15% bi-monthly on their credit card bills?

What idiot takes out a credit card with a 90% interest rate? That's why you fucks are poor!!!!

dividing-land-like-wealth.jpg

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT ARE *****MOTIVATED*****GO GETTERS WHO BELIEVE IN THE WORK ETHIC?

WHAT PREVENTS THOSE WHO OWN THE RED DOT FROM MOVING THE FUCK OUT?

MY SKIN IS BROWN, MY HAIR KINKY, I TALK FUNNY YET I DO NOT LIVE IN A RED DOT AREA? COULD IT BE BECAUSE I WAS HOME -SCHOOLED BY PARENTS WHO WORKED THEIR ASS OFF 24-7?
COULD IT BE BECAUSE SINCE THE AGE OF 14 I HAVE BEEN GAINFULLY EMPLOYED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

You clearly don't grok the concepts of Capital and Investment.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back