The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he? At least according to the Moon Bats.

He pays millions and millions in taxes each year, employs tens of thousands of people, gives away millions to charity and produces products that most Americans use on a daily basis.

Only an envious and greedy Moon Bat would have a problem with that.

The they wonder why we call them Moon Bats.
Lol bill Gates just fired 20,000 programmers to make more money on Windows 8.1 and 10.

But he has billions of dollars!

That is efficient business. If there are no jobs for the programmers you want Gates to put them on welfare? Let them sit around every day playing video games as he pays them out of his pocket? Is that what you are suggesting? If you are suggesting that then you are more stupid than is imaginable.

There are jobs for programmers in case you haven't noticed Windows 8.1 sucks and 10 is only in testing and "unstable".

Since when was producing inferior product so you can improve a profit margin already in the $billions "efficient" business?

For someone like you who neither runs a fortune 500 company nor pays much attention to their crony-capitalism and crooked accountant sheets you sure give them a lot of credit as being 'honest and reasonable' employers.

Here's an idea. Open your own business and pay your employees what you feel is fair.
Get back with us on the results.
What does your attempts at waxing annecdotals have to do with principles and facts?

Are people 1.26million times more productive than you or not?

Put yourself on record and answer the fucking question.

Everyone is more productive than me...i'm retired.
And I must have ripped off a shitload of poor people because I did it at 46.
Funny,I dont remember stealing from em,must have been sleep robbing or something.

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he? At least according to the Moon Bats.

He pays millions and millions in taxes each year, employs tens of thousands of people, gives away millions to charity and produces products that most Americans use on a daily basis.

Lol bill Gates just fired 20,000 programmers to make more money on Windows 8.1 and 10.

That is efficient business. If there are no jobs for the programmers you want Gates to put them on welfare? Let them sit around every day playing video games as he pays them out of his pocket? Is that what you are suggesting? If you are suggesting that then you are more stupid than is imaginable.

There are jobs for programmers in case you haven't noticed Windows 8.1 sucks and 10 is only in testing and "unstable".

Since when was producing inferior product so you can improve a profit margin already in the $billions "efficient" business?

For someone like you who neither runs a fortune 500 company nor pays much attention to their crony-capitalism and crooked accountant sheets you sure give them a lot of credit as being 'honest and reasonable' employers.

If you don't like the product then don't buy it. That way Gates will not be able to make any more money off of you and you can feel self satisfied that you help to contribute to the demise of one of those evil rich guys and put those programmers out of work.

Of course you have probably been buying Microsoft product for many years so you helped to make Gates rich so maybe your elation won't be that long once you realize that.

I'm sorry about your miserable lot in life. I know it is easier to blame others for your plight than it is to get off your ass and shape yourself into a more productive member of society.

But it's not our job to fix your your screw ups for you - we will provide you with the opportunity. What you decide to do with it is your own success or failure.
154 million jobs for 315 million people.

There's at least 90 million people in America who "can't get off their ass".

So how are the rich stealing from the poor again? If they aren't working, then you can't even argue that the rich are stealing from them by paying them wages that are too low??????

They aren't working because the Rich out-sourced so many jobs over seas to take advantage of actual SLAVE LABOR.

Wow where have you been these past 40 years up your mom's asshole?

Have you ever been able to pull together a cogent thought? Your assertions are models of simplistic nonsense.

So you have no response what-so-ever to the accusations?

1) The 1% are NOT worth their 1.26 MILLION TIMES the value of EVERY other American.
2) The 1% earned that 1.26 MILLION TIMES VALUE by either
A) Not paying workers their full productivity values.
B) Shipping workers jobs to slave countries like COMMUNIST CHINA.
3) The poor are POOR because their VALUE is APPROPRIATED by the RICH.

I really don't know how you cannot follow the most basic premises of this thread?

I swear you libs are dumb as a brick, do you really think Obama and his wife are going to give up their wealth and accept a lower equal portion e.g. the nation's wealth / 315 million people? Its not going to happen.

If you don't like the product then don't buy it. That way Gates will not be able to make any more money off of you and you can feel self satisfied that you help to contribute to the demise of one of those evil rich guys.

Of course you have probably been buying Microsoft product for many years so you helped to make Gates rich so maybe your elation won't be that long once you realize that.
Unfortunately that's not how the real world work.

Go and don't buy food because 50% of all US food is owned by Monsanto.

Go and don't buy gas because 100% of all gas-oil in the US is distributed by 3 corporations whose revenues are greater than entire countries.

Go and don't participate in the online business community because you can't teach your employees how to use Linux based workstations.

Stop being unrealistic and stupid and inventing strawmen.

"Go and get fired from your job because you stood up for a living wage" -- circa 1870s pre-Unionization.

I'm sorry about your miserable lot in life. I know it is easier to blame others for your plight than it is to get off your ass and shape yourself into a more productive member of society.

But it's not our job to fix your your screw ups for you - we will provide you with the opportunity. What you decide to do with it is your own success or failure.

So how are the rich stealing from the poor again? If they aren't working, then you can't even argue that the rich are stealing from them by paying them wages that are too low??????

They aren't working because the Rich out-sourced so many jobs over seas to take advantage of actual SLAVE LABOR.

Have you ever been able to pull together a cogent thought? Your assertions are models of simplistic nonsense.

1) The 1% are NOT worth their 1.26 MILLION TIMES the value of EVERY other American.

I really don't know how you cannot follow the most basic premises of this thread?

And there lies the problem....your thread is to damn basic.

I swear you libs are dumb as a brick, do you really think Obama and his wife are going to give up their wealth and accept a lower equal portion e.g. the nation's wealth / 315 million people? Its not going to happen.
I support the great congressional conflagration.

I'm perfectly OK with the entire government Obama included being burned in a giant bonfire. Stop confusing me with a Democrat you stupid fuck.

154 million jobs for a population of 315 million.

1% of Americans earn 1.26million more than every other American combined.

Apparently you are unable to do basic math and critical thinking.

So what?

Are you envious or just greedy?

If you would have worked hard and smart like them then you would be rich also but you didn't, did you?

You still haven't told me how the rich have stole for you even though I have asked several times.

Start with the basics and work TOWARD complexity.

So let's start with the MOST basic premise.

Is anyone 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else?

I support the great congressional conflagration.

I'm perfectly OK with the entire government Obama included being burned in a giant bonfire. Stop confusing me with a Democrat you stupid fuck.

You sound like a commie and Obama hung out with commie buddies in college so why wouldn't we think you are a dumbass Obama loving commie?

It's against my grain to follow bullshit.... I'll leave you to your delusions.... have fun.

So what?

If you would have worked hard and smart like them then you would be rich also but you didn't, did you?

You still haven't told me how the rich have stole for you even though I have asked several times.
Yes I have 2 bachelors and an associates and am working on a 2nd associates in Information Technology and was a firefighter for over 3 years (serving my community).

You can't "work harder" or "smarter" when 50% of all jobs pay $12.83/hour or LESS.

And there are only 154 million jobs for a population of 315 million.

It's against my grain to follow bullshit.... I'll leave you to your delusions.... have fun.
You just got totally defeated for all here to see.

Start with the basics and work TOWARD complexity.

So let's start with the MOST basic premise.

Is anyone 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else?

If they started the company with their own capital and provide jobs than yes.
The day you do the same you can pay what you want.

So what?

What if the rich never stole from me because I'm part of the 1% and trace my roots back to the slave holding class?

Does that make me unable to tell the truth about my own class?

A great majority of dumb ass conservatives apparently don't know what production and fruits of labor refers to.

The rich aren't taking money from the poor the poor never get the money they are owed for their work.

You stupid Assholes

So you're saying that people are poor because their bosses are withholding their paychecks? That's a pretty serious accusation. Do you have any evidence that this kind of criminal activity is going on?

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he?

Well, he kinda is. Have you ever used one of his computers?

Bill Gates doesn't make computers... he never did. His gig was OS' & software.
Actually he does "make computers" in that an entire type of computer exists solely to use his operating system. The "personal computer".

The basic chipset hardware designed by only two companies in the world (intel being the largest) for personal computers was designed entirely with the effective use of Windows Operating systems in mind.

Their machine operators are designed in close tandem with Windows Operating systems.

So stop being symantical.

This is your brain

So what?

Forum List

Back