The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

Had the thread been titled, "How the rich steal from stupid people....."

We might have something to talk about. But as it stands......

Wait a second...... Is there a difference between poor and stupid?

Seriously...... Is there?

I've never been able to tell. Stupid usually, almost = Poor.

And Poor almost always = Stupid.

You can add lazy and shiftless for the trifecta.

154 million jobs for 315 million people but al lthose people who can't find a job are "lazy".

You're the idiocy that is wrong with America.

I guess your messiah should step it up.
You mean the 1% shill corporatist who gave billions to banks? That is your false god.

A great majority of dumb ass conservatives apparently don't know what production and fruits of labor refers to.

The rich aren't taking money from the poor the poor never get the money they are owed for their work.

You stupid Assholes

You can stop now. The gag was funny at first,but now it just looks tired.
So did I embarrass your ignorance?

Hardly comrade.
Ask stupid questions,get stupid answers.

If the rich really are stealing from the poor, they are really dumb.
They'd get a lot more money stealing from other rich people.

Had the thread been titled, "How the rich steal from stupid people....."

We might have something to talk about. But as it stands......

Wait a second...... Is there a difference between poor and stupid?

Seriously...... Is there?

I've never been able to tell. Stupid usually, almost = Poor.

And Poor almost always = Stupid.

You can add lazy and shiftless for the trifecta.

154 million jobs for 315 million people but al lthose people who can't find a job are "lazy".

You're the idiocy that is wrong with America.

I guess your messiah should step it up.
You mean the 1% shill corporatist who gave billions to banks? That is your false god.

You mean obama.

Apparently you're too stupid to understand they steal from the poor by making the people poor.

Apparently you're too stupid to understand they steal from the poor by making the people poor.

Ok, so what you're saying is that poor people WERE rich people, until other rich people stole their money and made them poor?

A great majority of dumb ass conservatives apparently don't know what production and fruits of labor refers to.

The rich aren't taking money from the poor the poor never get the money they are owed for their work.

You stupid Assholes

The dumbass Libtards have no idea what the free market of labor is all about. In fact they know nothing about free anything except what they want to get from the government.

The best way not to be poor is to work hard, work smart and make yourself indispensable to an employer. Also, don't vote for Liberals that will fuck up the economy with proven disastrous Left Wing economic programs like massive taxation and redistribution of wealth and income.

The sorry ass Libtards don't want to do any of that. They want to sit on their fat asses smoking pot and collecting a welfare check because they think they are entitled to it for simply being alive.

They want the government (corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups) to artificially give them high wages when they don't do jackshit to earn those wages. Sorry bastards.

Moon Bats are the dumbest mutherfvckers on the face of the planet.

You stupid Assholes

The dumbass Libtards have no idea what the free market of labor is all about. In fact they know nothing about free anything except what they want to get from the government.

The best way not to be poor is to work hard, work smart and make yourself indispensable to an employer. Also, don't vote for Liberals that will fuck up the economy with proven disastrous Left Wing economic programs like massive taxation and redistribution of wealth and income.

The sorry ass Libtards don't want to do any of that. They want to sit on their fat asses smoking pot and collecting a welfare check because they think they are entitled to it for simply being alive.

They want the government (corrupt politicians elected by special interest groups) to artificially give them high wages when they don't do jackshit to earn those wages. Sorry bastards.

Moon Bats are the dumbest mutherfvckers on the face of the planet.
Oh free market of labor? You can't have a free market in labor when there are 90 million unemployed people competing for ALL jobs available.

Shut the fuck up if you aren't even half-way to my superior intellectual capability.

Ok, so what you're saying is that poor people WERE rich people, until other rich people stole their money and made them poor?
The poor people COULD be RICHER if they WERE PAID the fair SHARE of their LABOR.

Get it stupid idiot?

Ah....the poor arent getting paid for their work... Lol
Surely progressively led employers are paying them their true worth.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.
If 47% of them are worthless non-productive slimeballs then none of that money belongs to them.

I hope you liberals get tired of using populist dogma to justify the raping of the middle-class.

and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

Actually no, the reason they are paid so little is because they did not think before starting work. They don't even try to advocate for their own better wages.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could come away with better wages from the beginning.
That would be easier to do with recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in any at-will employment State.

What you said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and reflects your absolute stupidity. You think quitting and being unemployed is the road to a higher income? Fucking Christ, you liberal fucks are pathetic!

If you had a half way working brain....or maybe if you weren't a bottom feeding slug who's been upselling fried for the past 30 years, you might not have failed so miserably and posted something so insanely stupid.

Don't beat around the bush! Just go ahead and say what you think! :)

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.
If 47% of them are worthless non-productive slimeballs then none of that money belongs to them.

I hope you liberals get tired of using populist dogma to justify the raping of the middle-class.
How can the 47% find jobs when there are only 154 million Jobs in a country of 315 million people?

Jesus you people are fucking stupid.

Jesus Christ sent me here to make you people look stupid, nothing less will do.

You stupid Assholes
One week's work without a paycheck, I'd be gone. Maybe in court.

If poor people keep working for free, well, no wonder they're poor.

People have recourse for injuries, Einstein. They are not "owed for their work."

You stupid Assholes

People have recourse for injuries, Einstein. They are not "owed for their work."
yes they are owed for their work so shut the fuck up you slave owning piece of shit.

How does a rich person make somebody else poor, you dumbass?

There are only four ways of getting rich.

1. Stealing it like Tony Soprano

2. Inheriting money like the Kennedys (or marrying the ugly rich chick like John Kerry)

3. Earning it by either producing good and services other people buy or by taking risk.

4. Win the lottery

How does being rich steal from anything seeing that rich people are the ones that create investment capital, create jobs, pay the bulk of the taxes and generally give the most money to charity?

Explain that to me.

You stupid Assholes

yes they are owed for their work so shut the fuck up you slave owning piece of shit.
You're a speshul kinda speshul, aren't you?

The poor people COULD be RICHER if they WERE PAID the fair SHARE of their LABOR.

Get it stupid idiot?

Of course I don't get it yet - I need someone of your superior intellect to explain it.

So you originally said it was poor people getting stolen from ("The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor"), then you said that poor people are poor because rich people steal from them. But if they are poor, what are the rich stealing from them?

So you think the rich should pay them more. Refusing to give someone else more of your money is not stealing, dude.

You stupid Assholes

I'm sorry let me give you a genuine response?

1) Too many unemployed people drags down the value of labor, so does off shoring and so does illegal immigration.
2) Poor people can't afford a lawyer to represent them in a court whose "mannerisms" have become too elitist to navigate on your own, it is no longer a court of the people.
3) What the labor market finds in price (wages) does not mean that the wages are EQUAL to the productivity of the worker and in America (as shown above) it almost certainly does not.
4) The Early Republican party fought SOLELY for the value of labor and for people being paid PROPERLY for their work.

Forum List

Back