The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

A great majority of dumb ass conservatives apparently don't know what production and fruits of labor refers to.

The rich aren't taking money from the poor the poor never get the money they are owed for their work.

You stupid Assholes

So you're saying that people are poor because their bosses are withholding their paychecks? That's a pretty serious accusation. Do you have any evidence that this kind of criminal activity is going on?
No that's not what I'm saying at all.

This is your brain on dimocrap

Start with the basics and work TOWARD complexity.

So let's start with the MOST basic premise.

Is anyone 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else?

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he?

Well, he kinda is. Have you ever used one of his computers?

Bill Gates doesn't make computers... he never did. His gig was OS' & software.
Actually he does "make computers" in that an entire type of computer exists solely to use his operating system. The "personal computer".

The basic chipset hardware designed by only two companies in the world (intel being the largest) for personal computers was designed entirely with the effective use of Windows Operating systems in mind.

Their machine operators are designed in close tandem with Windows Operating systems.

So stop being symantical.

What the hell is symantical?

They aren't working because the Rich out-sourced so many jobs over seas to take advantage of actual SLAVE LABOR.

Wow where have you been these past 40 years up your mom's asshole?

Have you ever been able to pull together a cogent thought? Your assertions are models of simplistic nonsense.

So you have no response what-so-ever to the accusations?

1) The 1% are NOT worth their 1.26 MILLION TIMES the value of EVERY other American.
2) The 1% earned that 1.26 MILLION TIMES VALUE by either
A) Not paying workers their full productivity values.
B) Shipping workers jobs to slave countries like COMMUNIST CHINA.
3) The poor are POOR because their VALUE is APPROPRIATED by the RICH.

I really don't know how you cannot follow the most basic premises of this thread?

And there lies the problem....your thread is to damn basic.

If they started the company with their own capital and provide jobs than yes.
The day you do the same you can pay what you want.
They started their company with cheap debt financed by the tax burden grossly shifted to the wages and incomes of the middle class.

Right now Companies can pay 0% interest for debt if they can gain access to the Fed window (meaning the most privileged of companies).

I told you we can get VERY technical.

Apparently you're too stupid to understand they steal from the poor by making the people poor.

Nobody is forcing anyone to be poor. What a ridiculous thing to say. Being poor is caused by two factors converging in an unfavorable balance: What you earn, and what you spend.

If people are poor, they should adjust both these factors into a more favorable balance. Go find a way to earn more money, and find ways to spend less money.

I'm sure that even someone as stupid as you can understand.

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he?

Actually he does "make computers" in that an entire type of computer exists solely to use his operating system. The "personal computer".

The basic chipset hardware designed by only two companies in the world (intel being the largest) for personal computers was designed entirely with the effective use of Windows Operating systems in mind.

Their machine operators are designed in close tandem with Windows Operating systems.

Big grammatical whiner? Is that to which I have reduced you?

Have you ever been able to pull together a cogent thought? Your assertions are models of simplistic nonsense.

1) The 1% are NOT worth their 1.26 MILLION TIMES the value of EVERY other American.

I really don't know how you cannot follow the most basic premises of this thread?

They started their company with cheap debt financed by the tax burden grossly shifted to the wages and incomes of the middle class.

Right now Companies can pay 0% interest for debt if they can gain access to the Fed window (meaning the most privileged of companies).

Perhaps you should signoff of here and go work... maybe you might actually succeed at something other than making an idiot of yourself...

Apparently you're too stupid to understand they steal from the poor by making the people poor.

Nobody is forcing anyone to be poor. What a ridiculous thing to say. Being poor is caused by two factors converging in an unfavorable balance: What you earn, and what you spend.

If people are poor, they should adjust both these factors into a more favorable balance. Go find a way to earn more money, and find ways to spend less money.

I'm sure that even someone as stupid as you can understand.

Wrong.

154 million jobs for 315 million people.

50% of all jobs pay less than $12.83/hr.

That is (in America) neigh slavery.

The poor people COULD be RICHER if they WERE PAID the fair SHARE of their LABOR.

If their pay is less than "fair" then why do they accept the job at such low pay? And why don't they go find better paying work, or work hard enough to earn a raise?

Perhaps you should signoff of here and go work... maybe you might actually succeed at something other than making an idiot of yourself...
So I've reduced you to beggaring and name calling?

Holy shit dude!!
So you're trying to tell me that all these small businesses in America had government help?
WOW!!! So they really didnt build that?
Dude you are one pathetic individual.

150m jobs for 315m folks ?

Mmmm, subtracting retirees, adolescents below age 18, the disabled, military folks, and those already employed your job prospects look fantastic. Thank you hope and change.

The poor people COULD be RICHER if they WERE PAID the fair SHARE of their LABOR.

If their pay is less than "fair" then why do they accept the job at such low pay? And why don't they go find better paying work, or work hard enough to earn a raise?
They don't have a choice.

Or do people magically buy food and houses and pay for children without jobs?

What better work? 50% of all jobs pay less than $12.83/hour.

Work hard enough how? The average work week in America is now 33/hours a week.

Holy shit dude!!
So you're trying to tell me that all these small businesses in America had government help?
WOW!!! So they really didnt build that?
Dude you are one pathetic individual.
Loans Grants The U.S. Small Business Administration SBA.gov

You're a real idiot.

Discount Window - Federal Reserve Bank of New York

150m jobs for 315m folks ?

Mmmm, subtracting retirees, adolescents below age 18, the disabled, military folks, and those already employed your job prospects look fantastic. Thank you hope and change.
Subtracting all those leaves 90 million out of work Americans.

Do the math stop being a stupid ass. Labor participation rate is about 64% meaning compared to the "WORKING AGE GROUP" of America. Not to 5 year old kids or 95 year old pensioners. That means a 36% unemployment rate.

They don't have a choice.

Or do people magically buy food and houses and pay for children without jobs?

What better work? 50% of all jobs pay less than $12.83/hour.

Work hard enough how? The average work week in America is now 33/hours a week.

Get two jobs and rent an apartment. You to good for that sonny?

Big grammatical whiner? Is that to which I have reduced you?

Well, kind of hard to take a guy serious who is professing to know everything but doesn't understand that semantical is not spelled symantical? Or better yet, that sementical isn't really even a word... What is symantcal, some hybrid of symmetry and semantics?

:lol:

Forum List

Back