The rich live longer, and better.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
In addition to making healthcare affordable and readily available wealth relieves one of the stresses that lack of it brings.
You're insinuating that only the rich have affordable and high quality health care.

That may not be true in America but it's definitely not true in the rest of the world's developed countries.

You can have your beliefs with that qualification. You can even choose to exclude others who aren't Americans, from the question.

In addition to making healthcare affordable and readily available wealth relieves one of the stresses that lack of it brings.

In other breaking news, the sun same up in the east today

You're insinuating that only the rich have affordable and high quality health care.

That may not be true in America but it's definitely not true in the rest of the world's developed countries.

You can have your beliefs with that qualification. You can even choose to exclude others who aren't Americans, from the question.

The study looked at people in the US and the UK.

Even in countries with UHC, the rich still get better care.

Yep. Thsts one of the benefits of being wealthy. Sounds like someone is a little jealous. Don’t worry, I am too… the difference is that I accept the situation whereas it sounds like you want to somehow punish them for it.

Yep. Thsts one of the benefits of being wealthy. Sounds like someone is a little jealous. Don’t worry, I am too… the difference is that I accept the situation whereas it sounds like you want to somehow punish them for it.
I have Tier-One health insurance through my employer, at no premium cost to me. :)

People who don't smoke live longer and better lives.

I have Tier-One health insurance through my employer, at no premium cost to me. :)
I have very good health insurance through my employer as well. Not quite as good as yours, but pretty good, and I’m glad for it. We pay 20% with copays, deductibles and co-insurance to keep it reasonable.,

My point was that good habits (and genes) make people healthier, not wealth.

It is easier to be healthier when you can afford better food and better housing and gym memberships and more.

It is easier to find time for fitness when you are not working 8 to 12 hours a day of hard manual labor that take a toll on the body.

My point was that good habits (and genes) make people healthier, not wealth.
Good points, but wealth can relieve stress, which aids the feeling of well-being which can contribute to health. It's all good. Also, just being on the right financial track can relieve stress even when just starting out. Most people are on a financial journey, whether they acknowledge it or not, with no certain destination. Certainty gives some comfort.

I have the same as the congress-critters get. It costs me and the wife around $500 a month but I'm not complaining one-little-bit.

There is never a bill for anything other than a RX which is usually between $1.00-$3.00 per script.

Right there is reason enough to take the stress off as people get older.

Forum List

Back