The right have been brainwashed by the extremist NUT JOBS

The OP is another frothing, fanatical Democrat and I keep telling you these fuckers are crazy and would do mass murder if the order came down from the Collective

"I wish we could just split this country down the middle and let you guys kills each other"

BTW I can see by your bigot quote that you would rather vote in a Mop man that in your words A Niggar..:ahole-1:

Those were LBJ's words, dickwad. He dropped the "N" word like a Sunday Preacher talking Jesus.

And if you find it offensive that I bring it up, you can always go fuck yourself

Still offensive and shows me that you would vote for a beast in order to get a Black man out cuz you hate him so much.

Warrior................like THIS.............

odonnell.png

The Republican party is not the party it once was. It is now all a far right leaning crooked crazy group that only cares about Money, Power, Oil and special interest groups.

Just like they were brain washed about how important it was to start a war with a Country that had Nothing to do with 911. Many will be honest now and say yes, it was a mistake. Too late now.. Cheney and many of the other cronies have banks and more banks full of money while we got screwed..Young , men and women have died for that.

While allowing the ultra rich to buy off Romney and pave his way so they can get what they want for their companies is just as bad as the Mob running it. Amazing 2 movies came out making Romney look like he is going to make you some homemade cookies.:lol:
i

I wish we could just split this country down the middle and let you guys kills each other, or lets say Allow the ultra rich to throw you their crumbs peasants.
I can't believe you can not see that this is what is going to happen. Once they suckered the vote from you, your out of thought out of mind for them so they can focus on the rich rich..You scum bags are voting yourself's into a major mess for all of us.

I can not believe you will allow this to happen just to be loyal to your party. I so Hope the guy doesn't get in, we will be screwed and I will hear oh it was a mistake again..Fuck that, it will probably be too late.

Good Lord, this stupid shit again?

:lol:

BTW I can see by your bigot quote that you would rather vote in a Mop man that in your words A Niggar..:ahole-1:

Those were LBJ's words, dickwad. He dropped the "N" word like a Sunday Preacher talking Jesus.

And if you find it offensive that I bring it up, you can always go fuck yourself

Still offensive and shows me that you would vote for a beast in order to get a Black man out cuz you hate him so much.

What black man? Who mentioned a black man? Why are you injecting race into this?

Most Americans are brainwashed dupes. But it's not their fault. It's all they know. The propaganda brainwashing starts very early-on in childhood. Our Public Schools especially, are mere brainwashing factories now. They have very little to do with Education anymore. Who cares whether or not they can read & write? It's only about slapping a condom on a cucumber, being good little 'Global Warming' cultists, cheerleading for killing babies, and voting Democrat. So, you want to discuss brainwashing? I'm perfecty comfortable having that conversation.

What black man? Who mentioned a black man? Why are you injecting race into this?

WHo cares Soggy my friend.............people are done with this race baiting shit as we shall see in two months. Go.......go........go with the race shit I say!!!:D:D:D

This fuckin forum is over run by brain washed Republican fucks who are going to see that they got us into deeper trouble by voting for the Mob.
This is a big concern.. And fuck you for trying to discredit it, you will see what they have a head for you.

The OP is the perfect example of a typical Democrat.

It's amazing people still vote for that tired old party of loons and kooks.

This fuckin forum is over run by brain washed Republican fucks who are going to see that they got us into deeper trouble by voting for the Mob.
This is a big concern.. And fuck you for trying to discredit it, you will see what they have a head for you.

Brainwashed. :cuckoo:

CrusaterFrank had this as a Siggy.

"Barack Obama is a debit to his nation.

"It's a depression for millions and millions of Americans." -- Joe Biden on the Stimulus and failure of the Obama economy, June 2012

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall"

The Republican party is not the party it once was. It is now all a far right leaning crooked crazy group that only cares about Money, Power, Oil and special interest groups.

Just like they were brain washed about how important it was to start a war with a Country that had Nothing to do with 911. Many will be honest now and say yes, it was a mistake. Too late now.. Cheney and many of the other cronies have banks and more banks full of money while we got screwed..Young , men and women have died for that.

While allowing the ultra rich to buy off Romney and pave his way so they can get what they want for their companies is just as bad as the Mob running it. Amazing 2 movies came out making Romney look like he is going to make you some homemade cookies.:lol:
i

I wish we could just split this country down the middle and let you guys kills each other, or lets say Allow the ultra rich to throw you their crumbs peasants.
I can't believe you can not see that this is what is going to happen. Once they suckered the vote from you, your out of thought out of mind for them so they can focus on the rich rich..You scum bags are voting yourself's into a major mess for all of us.

I can not believe you will allow this to happen just to be loyal to your party. I so Hope the guy doesn't get in, we will be screwed and I will hear oh it was a mistake again..Fuck that, it will probably be too late.

Odd not a peep from you with Obama hiring many of the wallstreet crooks. Not a peep about the billions in fraudulent loans, not a peep about assisting the drug cartels with deliveries, weapon accumulation or laundering money.

Good knee pad. Just what the country needs, additional ignorance.....

i

You really, really gotta wonder about a (tiny?) but vocal faction of Americans who think "money, power and oil" are bad things.

Its just bizarre how you could say such a lie lol don't worry the tea party is getting rid of the far left radical commies and the fake Republican rinos. Far right? :lol: who?

Last edited:

Your race card is maxed out. In any event, according to the Government, I'm Hispanic American, so that makes you the racist.

Obama needs to get the fuck out of the white house for his Neo-Marxist, anti-American outlook on life

Forum List

Back