The Right To Bear Arms

The Supreme Court holds differently. Are you more of an authority than they are? If so, cite your qualifications.
If the Supreme Court leaned left would you still be singing it’s praises?

not the job of SCOTUS to lean one way or the other,,,

Than why have Trump and McConnell chosen to pack the Supreme Court?
exactly how are they packing the court???

they guys he put in care more about the constitution than those progressive kunts obama put in
I love this care more about the constitution crap. No, they interpret it the way you like.

Well you’re going to find this new Supreme Court sees it the way rich people and corporations see it.

Are you rich?
what do you mean by rich???
the only savings account I have is the change bottle on my dresser,,,
I think you and I have a different view on what wealth is,,,

where do you get your propaganda and rhetoric from?

Our Second Amendment clearly expresses what is necessary to the security of a free State.

Congress is responsible for arming the militia.

The second amendment prevents Congress from making laws preventing people from owning guns. That's pretty much it.
it is about the security of our free States, not natural rights.

The Supreme Court holds differently. Are you more of an authority than they are? If so, cite your qualifications.

And that’s why trump didn’t pick moderates. Got it.

they guys he put in care more about the constitution than those progressive kunts obama put in
I love this care more about the constitution crap. No, they interpret it the way you like.

Well you’re going to find this new Supreme Court sees it the way rich people and corporations see it.

Are you rich?
If you can’t afford to retire @ 67 then you haven’t maga.

The second amendment prevents Congress from making laws preventing people from owning guns. That's pretty much it.

picking moderates is still stacking the courts,,,

seems you think its stacking if you dont agree with them,,,

Are you rich?
i'm retired at 53,,,

picking moderates is still stacking the courts,,,

seems you think its stacking if you dont agree with them,,,
Moderate meaning not a left or right wing nut

Are you rich?

Calling Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsburg "progressive kunts" is vulgar, hateful and despicable.

PH and others like him are an embarrassment to all American citizens.

Does his family look up to hi8m for this misogynistic garbage? Do the mods and administrator of the USMB have pride in the garbage he spews? It seems so since he is still here. Sadly.

Are you rich?
i'm retired at 53,,,
Most people are not like you. Why should we vote like you vote?

Are you rich?

Calling Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsburg "progressive kunts" is vulgar, hateful and despicable.

You and others like you are an embarrassment to all American citizens.

Does your family look up to you for this misogynistic garbage? Do the mods and administrator of the USMB have pride in the garbage you spew?
just cause its vulgar doesnt mean its not true,,,,

does it hurt your feelings???

Are you rich?

Does your family look up to you for this misogynistic garbage? Do the mods and administrator of the USMB have pride in the garbage you spew?
Who are you talking to?

Are you rich?
i'm retired at 53,,,
DUH!!!! most people are dummer,,,

well my way of voting has saved my soul from the rot of the democrat and republican partys actions,,,,

Are you rich?

Those judges a good moderate judges. The righties always side against the people and with the rich and corporations

Are you rich?

Those judges a good moderate judges. The righties always side against the people and with the rich and corporations
theyre a cpl of baby killing tramps,,,,,

Are you rich?
i'm retired at 53,,,

well my way of voting has saved my soul from the rot of the democrat and republican partys actions,,,,
I’m going to be ok despite republicans not because of them.

Or, in an every man for himself system I’ll do better than most. I am now.

And those stupid shits either don’t vote or vote with you so honestly they deserve less

Are you rich?

I love abortion. Think about all the bad baby mamas on this planet right now. Now triple that number. That’s what we’d have without abortion.

Even republicans know this. It’s why you had the senate, White House, house of reps and Supreme Court for two years and they didn’t stop the murder.

Abortion must not be murder

Are you rich?

Who are you talking to?

Not You. I fixed my post after posting it, and saw my mistake. Here is the repair:

PH and others like him are an embarrassment to all American citizens.

Does his family look up to him for this misogynistic garbage? Do the mods and administrator of the USMB have pride in the garbage he spews? It seems so since he is still here. Sadly.

Mea culpa.

i'm retired at 53,,,

I’m going to be ok despite republicans not because of them.

Or, in an every man for himself system I’ll do better than most. I am now.

And those stupid shits either don’t vote or vote with you so honestly they deserve less
so you say,,,

Are you rich?

I love abortion. Think about all the bad baby mamas on this planet right now. Now triple that number. That’s what we’d have without abortion.

Even republicans know this. It’s why you had the senate, White House, house of reps and Supreme Court for two years and they didn’t stop the murder.

Abortion must not be murder
sorry but its murder,,,,

The Supremes can no more abolish the 2nd than they can any other amendment in the Bill of Rights.......those are cast in granite.

Funny. The 2nd Amendment means whatever SCOTUS says it means at any point in time. It currently stands as a fossil.
And or your state. Michigan for example almost passed a law saying you can open or conceal carry without taking the cow class. I would love that. I want to take guns up north and worry I’ll get a felony for transporting them wrong. I should be able to drive around lock and loaded. If not then we don’t really have the right, right?

Seems like my right has been limited.
Limited, perhaps – but not ‘violated.’

Again, the Second Amendment right is not ‘absolute. “It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.” ibid
Yea but how can conservatives not defend any mans right to carry a gun?

They talk about any new gun legislation being unconstitutional but so what? Whatever laws that exist now that say I can’t walk in the woods with my loaded gun, unless I take a class is too.

I shouldn’t have to take a class. Talk about registering and monitoring all gun owners. The government knows where all you ccw permit carrying card members live. You’ve registered yourselves.

The truth is even republicans don’t want everyone walking around armed.
Conservatives who claim that a new firearm regulatory measure is ‘un-Constitution’ are both ignorant and wrong.
Otherwise, that one must take a training course and have a license to carry a concealed firearm does not violate the Second Amendment.
Citizens may argue that such laws are pointless and ineffective, but they can’t claim that those laws are un-Constitutional.
And YOU cannot point out where the USSC has ruled them constitutional.

Forum List

Back