The Right To Bear Arms

The problem with masks isn't a dependency on Almighty God, but the fact that masks are ineffective against viruses. The only way to resolve a virus outbreak is through herd immunity, masks can delay that from happening.

You really ought to make up your mind. Masks are ineffective. But they are apparently effective enough to delay the culling of the weak and susceptible.

The problem with masks isn't a dependency on Almighty God, but the fact that masks are ineffective against viruses. The only way to resolve a virus outbreak is through herd immunity, masks can delay that from happening.
that is why we took your grand paw's keys to the oval office. he, just like you, would rather believe some social media influencer than his own doctors. well not HIS doctors who write the bone spur notes and stuff. i mean actual physicians.

"A major new study shows that masks don't stop the spread of COVID. Will the mandaters apologize?"​

You aren't just a Pretendian, you are a pathetic lying scum bag. You keep repeating the Hillary Russia Russia Russia lie too, don't you MAGA man?

I imagine your parents didn’t let you hold on to it. They had rules about your access to it and the ammo. That’s not going to happen in any scenario a child gets a gun.
Shot it the same day and I kept it in my room. We weren't a bunch of pussys back in the day.

I imagine your parents didn’t let you hold on to it. They had rules about your access to it and the ammo. That’s not going to happen in any scenario a child gets a gun.
I could pull out my single barrel .410 and .22 rifle when ever I wanted from the age of 10, because I was taught to handle and respect firearms. None of the fire arms I've owned for the last 45 years have shot anyone.

Forum List

Back