The Right To Bear Arms

biden did not win the 2020 election, the cheat machine won it for him.

:itsok:

I know it makes me a bad person, but I get joy knowing you people will go to your grave believing this lie without ever being able to prove a damn thing

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals thinks it is OK and any restrictions you advocate violate the Second Amendment.

Remember that the Supreme Court ruled that you can’t have a restriction on firearms that did not have a similar restriction at the time of the ratification of the Second.
You are aware that crack cocaine is NOT marijuana, are you not? Maybe you should pay attention to exactly what your sources say.

You are aware that crack cocaine is NOT marijuana, are you not? Maybe you should pay attention to exactly what your sources say.

It says drug users can’t be barred under Bruen.

Show me the historical analog that allows barring people from owning guns. The historical example in place at the time of the ratification of the Second Amendment that said drug users were prohibited. That’s the standard under Bruen isn’t it?

It says drug users can’t be barred under Bruen.

Show me the historical analog that allows barring people from owning guns. The historical example in place at the time of the ratification of the Second Amendment that said drug users were prohibited. That’s the standard under Bruen isn’t it?
Read it again, moron. It says, "...unconstitutional as applied to the case of a marijuana user" Try again.

They only went after him because of his last name.
Bullshit. The doj tried to let the whole thing die a quiet death. They sat on multiple felonies till their Statute of Limitations tolled out.

The only reason why he got prosecuted is some IRS people got disgusted by the little shit always getting away with his crimes so they brought the crimes of the DOJ to the attention of Congress.

DURRRRRR

Bullshit. The doj tried to let the whole thing die a quiet death. They sat on multiple felonies till their Statute of Limitations tolled out.

The only reason why he got prosecuted is some IRS people got disgusted by the little shit always getting away with his crimes so they brought the crimes of the DOJ to the attention of Congress.

DURRRRRR

So Hunter was just the unlucky 50% or so who get prosecuted?

The 50% is referrals. From the ATF. Who knows how many are not even referred.

:itsok:

I know it makes me a bad person, but I get joy knowing you people will go to your grave believing this lie without ever being able to prove a damn thing
the proof is substantial and incontrovertible. Yes, senile joe was declared the winner, but he did not actually win Georgia, MIchigan, or Pennsylvania. and you fools will go to your graves thinking the senile old criminal actually won. Truth will always win out in the end, wait and see.

the proof is substantial and incontrovertible.

And yet every time it has gone to court, there was none there. Time and time again they were forced to admit there is no real evidence.

you fools will go to your graves thinking the senile old criminal actually won.

Yep, just like I believe the Chiefs won the Super Bowl last year and that Michigan won the NCAA National Championship....because that is what happened.

I enjoy reality, you should try it once and see how it feels

And yet every time it has gone to court, there was none there. Time and time again they were forced to admit there is no real evidence.

Yep, just like I believe the Chiefs won the Super Bowl last year and that Michigan won the NCAA National Championship....because that is what happened.

I enjoy reality, you should try it once and see how it feels
NOT one vote fraud case has actually been presented to any court and ruled on by any jury-----------NOT ONE! Stop lying about this.

Forum List

Back