The Right To Bear Arms

And yet every time it has gone to court, there was none there. Time and time again they were forced to admit there is no real evidence.

Yep, just like I believe the Chiefs won the Super Bowl last year and that Michigan won the NCAA National Championship....because that is what happened.

I enjoy reality, you should try it once and see how it feels
the courts in question did not in fact look at any evidence they all dismissed the cases before any of that was allowed.

the courts in question did not in fact look at any evidence they all dismissed the cases before any of that was allowed.

Really....

A conservative group has told a Georgia judge that it doesn’t have evidence to support its claims of illegal ballot stuffing during the the 2020 general election and a runoff two months later.

Texas-based True the Vote filed complaints with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in 2021, including one in which it said it had obtained “a detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta” during the November 2020 election and a January 2021 runoff.

A Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta signed an order last year requiring True the Vote to provide evidence it had collected, including the names of people who were sources of information, to state elections officials who were frustrated by the group’s refusal to share evidence with investigators.

In their written response, attorneys for True the Vote said the group had no names or other documentary evidence to share.

and...
The conservative media company behind the book and film “2,000 Mules,” which alleged a widespread conspiracy by Democrats to steal the 2020 election and was embraced by former President Donald Trump, has issued an apology and said it would halt distribution of the film and remove both the film and book from its platforms.

In a statement posted to their website, Salem Media Group, Inc. apologized specifically to Mark Andrews, a voter from Georgia falsely depicted illegally voting in “2,000 Mules.”

According to Andrews’ lawsuit, the allegations in “2,000 Mules” led to violent threats against him and his family. “They worry that again they will be baselessly accused of election crimes, and that believers in the ‘mules’ theory may recognize and seek reprisal against them, and that they may face physical harm,” the lawsuit alleged.

According to a court filing in a related case, Salem settled the lawsuit brought by Andrews for an undisclosed "significant" amount. In the statement on its website, Salem wrote, “It was never our intent that the publication of the ‘2000 Mules’ film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews' image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family.”

Really....

A conservative group has told a Georgia judge that it doesn’t have evidence to support its claims of illegal ballot stuffing during the the 2020 general election and a runoff two months later.

Texas-based True the Vote filed complaints with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in 2021, including one in which it said it had obtained “a detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta” during the November 2020 election and a January 2021 runoff.

A Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta signed an order last year requiring True the Vote to provide evidence it had collected, including the names of people who were sources of information, to state elections officials who were frustrated by the group’s refusal to share evidence with investigators.

In their written response, attorneys for True the Vote said the group had no names or other documentary evidence to share.

and...
The conservative media company behind the book and film “2,000 Mules,” which alleged a widespread conspiracy by Democrats to steal the 2020 election and was embraced by former President Donald Trump, has issued an apology and said it would halt distribution of the film and remove both the film and book from its platforms.

In a statement posted to their website, Salem Media Group, Inc. apologized specifically to Mark Andrews, a voter from Georgia falsely depicted illegally voting in “2,000 Mules.”

According to Andrews’ lawsuit, the allegations in “2,000 Mules” led to violent threats against him and his family. “They worry that again they will be baselessly accused of election crimes, and that believers in the ‘mules’ theory may recognize and seek reprisal against them, and that they may face physical harm,” the lawsuit alleged.

According to a court filing in a related case, Salem settled the lawsuit brought by Andrews for an undisclosed "significant" amount. In the statement on its website, Salem wrote, “It was never our intent that the publication of the ‘2000 Mules’ film and book would harm Mr. Andrews. We apologize for the hurt the inclusion of Mr. Andrews' image in the movie, book, and promotional materials have caused Mr. Andrews and his family.”
LOL 1 case out of how many? And it never went to court. The reality is that in every case the courts refused to look at the evidence and dismissed with out cause because the Government had a vested interest in hiding the facts.

The reality is that in every case the courts refused to look at the evidence and dismissed with out cause because the Government had a vested interest in hiding the facts.

The reality is that every time they are given a chance to present evidence to prove fraud, they never do.

Also, right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had no training nor education in stats or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

The reality is that every time they are given a chance to present evidence to prove fraud, they never do.

Also, right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had no training nor education in stats or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.
The simple fact is, you are lying. Fraud has been proven in Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

Furthermore polling shows that the suppression of the now well proven laptop story was enough in itself to swing the election to your hero Joey bribem, so you have well proven vote fraud, and well proven election interference.

You choose to ignore those facts because you are a liar.

No, Hunter is a career criminal who has never been indicted for any of his multiple crimes.

Till now.

But the crime he was indicted on is unconstitutional using the standard set forth in Bruen. So getting Hunter is more important than the clearly stated desire of our Founders as explained by the Supreme Court in the Bruen decision?

But the crime he was indicted on is unconstitutional using the standard set forth in Bruen. So getting Hunter is more important than the clearly stated desire of our Founders as explained by the Supreme Court in the Bruen decision?
Possibly. The Supreme Court is do to rule on that soon.

I happen to agree, but he was indicted for lying on a federal form.

THAT is the crime.

Possibly. The Supreme Court is do to rule on that soon.

I happen to agree, but he was indicted for lying on a federal form.

THAT is the crime.

The question and restrictions on the Federal Form have already been ruled as Unconstitutional by the Fifth Circuit Court.

The question and restrictions on the Federal Form have already been ruled as Unconstitutional by the Fifth Circuit Court.
Indeed. Doesn't alter the fact that Hunter lied on the form.

That is still a crime until the Supreme Court makes it's ruling.

And, as we have seen, your hero Joey bribem, and leftist State governments, just simply ignore Supreme Court rulings at will.

And pretty soon we start down that proverbial slippery slope.....

When Bruen came out I pointed out that at the time of the second there were no restrictions on Convicts getting guns once their sentence was served. I pointed out that the few restrictions that existed have been overridden by other amendments. Minorities getting their full rights as one example. So prohibitions on them owning firearms would not stand.

Here is the thing. I’m not the one writing the rules. I am not a referee who decides what the rules are and how they are applied. I’m a peon. A regular citizen. A veteran who swore an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. The system says the Supreme Court decides the rules. Ok. I’m fine with that. Somebody has to be the one to do it.

The fly in the buttermilk is that everyone has to live by those same rules.

As evidenced in this, and other threads, the folks who scream they have rights, don’t want everyone to live by those same rules.

NOT one vote fraud case has actually been presented to any court and ruled on by any jury-----------NOT ONE! Stop lying about this.
Because the courts have refused to hear the cases using excuses like lack of standing and not being timely.

NOT one vote fraud case has actually been presented to any court and ruled on by any jury-----------NOT ONE! Stop lying about this.
OK, libs, give us the specific case documents where any 2020 vote fraud case was presented to any court and ruled on by any jury---------------you can't because it never happened.

OK, libs, give us the specific case documents where any 2020 vote fraud case was presented to any court and ruled on by any jury---------------you can't because it never happened.

Ok. Let me explain how this works. Before you get to the jury you show the evidence to the judge when filing the lawsuit. This step prevents frivolous lawsuits from wasting the time of the court.

This is the step that always failed the “There was obviously fraud” folks. They had no evidence. None.

We hear how there were tens of thousands of affidavits swearing to the fraud. None of them were ever turned in by the pundits who swore they had them. None.

Trump has promised us a very detailed report on the stolen election how many times? He’s had enough time and people working on it that the thing should be a Doctoral Dissertation at this point. I still have not seen it. Have you?

Those lawsuits that were filed and thrown out. Do you know what they demanded as remedy for the wrong that could not be demonstrated with evidence? An investigation and ceasing the vote verification until the investigation was complete.

Ok. Let’s cover how it works again. You need some proof to demonstrate your assertion when you file the case. Saying the proof will turn up if we start looking hard enough isn’t a case. The courts properly threw each of those cases out. Properly.

But we have had some cases haven’t we? The lawsuit against Fox News. Dominion proved that Fox knew the election was not stolen and they had not manipulated the vote when the opposite was reported. That blew through the incredible standard known as Absence of Malice.

Fox could not support their claims that Dominion had stolen the vote. They had tons of money, access to great investigative assets. They should have had all those tens of thousands of affidavits right? But their defense was. You are gonna like this. Fox News isn’t really news. It is opinion. And protected by the first amendment.

If you make a specific allegation against someone you have to be able to back it up. That is the entire premise of Libel and Slander.

A two year investigation by three agencies agains the two women in Georgia turned up what?

Ok. Let me explain how this works. Before you get to the jury you show the evidence to the judge when filing the lawsuit. This step prevents frivolous lawsuits from wasting the time of the court.

This is the step that always failed the “There was obviously fraud” folks. They had no evidence. None.

We hear how there were tens of thousands of affidavits swearing to the fraud. None of them were ever turned in by the pundits who swore they had them. None.

Trump has promised us a very detailed report on the stolen election how many times? He’s had enough time and people working on it that the thing should be a Doctoral Dissertation at this point. I still have not seen it. Have you?

Those lawsuits that were filed and thrown out. Do you know what they demanded as remedy for the wrong that could not be demonstrated with evidence? An investigation and ceasing the vote verification until the investigation was complete.

Ok. Let’s cover how it works again. You need some proof to demonstrate your assertion when you file the case. Saying the proof will turn up if we start looking hard enough isn’t a case. The courts properly threw each of those cases out. Properly.

But we have had some cases haven’t we? The lawsuit against Fox News. Dominion proved that Fox knew the election was not stolen and they had not manipulated the vote when the opposite was reported. That blew through the incredible standard known as Absence of Malice.

Fox could not support their claims that Dominion had stolen the vote. They had tons of money, access to great investigative assets. They should have had all those tens of thousands of affidavits right? But their defense was. You are gonna like this. Fox News isn’t really news. It is opinion. And protected by the first amendment.

If you make a specific allegation against someone you have to be able to back it up. That is the entire premise of Libel and Slander.

A two year investigation by three agencies agains the two women in Georgia turned up what?
you don't have a lick of understanding of how our legal system actually works, those cases were not heard because of false claims of "no standing" or "no evidence" when the standing was clear and the evidence was solid. our country if going to hell and you libs don't give a shit as long as your fake leaders lead us to hell. you are pathetic.

Forum List

Back