The Right To Bear Arms

you don't have a lick of understanding of how our legal system actually works, those cases were not heard because of false claims of "no standing" or "no evidence" when the standing was clear and the evidence was solid. our country if going to hell and you libs don't give a shit as long as your fake leaders lead us to hell. you are pathetic.

Really? The evidence was solid? Is that why everyone who has been accused of being involved has been winning the lawsuits when they file them? Giuliani? Fox News? Any recollection on those?

I guess you read the very detailed report from Trump. Oh wait. Nobody has because Trump never released it as part of his defense in Washington DC and Georgia.

If the evidence was half as solid as you guys claim then Fox would have won the lawsuit against Dominion. If there was any evidence worthy the name Giuliani would have won.

The evidence all runs the other way. You guys come up with an insane theory and it is disproven. You come up with villains and after a two year investigation by three agencies they are exonerated.

It’s the real story you aren’t getting. Dealing with facts you guys won’t acknowledge.

Biggest threat to the second by far are the nut case Gun Bubbas that thinks the second means you are allowed to own a atomic canon. These people are nut-so. and they are the ones who will be the cause of rescinding or rewriting the 2nd. I would support that 100% to make it clear exactly what the 2nd means. Yup a lot of gun equipment would be banned ,way more the just a few decades ago. What do you hear from these assholes all the time , that they will kill us for disagreeing with them. They look at Democrats as people that should die.

Really? The evidence was solid? Is that why everyone who has been accused of being involved has been winning the lawsuits when they file them? Giuliani? Fox News? Any recollection on those?

I guess you read the very detailed report from Trump. Oh wait. Nobody has because Trump never released it as part of his defense in Washington DC and Georgia.

If the evidence was half as solid as you guys claim then Fox would have won the lawsuit against Dominion. If there was any evidence worthy the name Giuliani would have won.

The evidence all runs the other way. You guys come up with an insane theory and it is disproven. You come up with villains and after a two year investigation by three agencies they are exonerated.

It’s the real story you aren’t getting. Dealing with facts you guys won’t acknowledge.
Those cases were never heard in any court in any state or federal jurisdiction. The evidence of dem vote fraud is on video, no one has made anything up, its all hard evidence. But no, our biased dem led court system refused to give air time to even one of them. You claim that the cases have been heard and ruled on so give us just one case citation proving your bullshit claim.

Those cases were never heard in any court in any state or federal jurisdiction. The evidence of dem vote fraud is on video, no one has made anything up, its all hard evidence. But no, our biased dem led court system refused to give air time to even one of them. You claim that the cases have been heard and ruled on so give us just one case citation proving your bullshit claim.

Fox News. They knew that Dominion had not manipulated the results. The discovery process showed it. The people on air knew it was bullshit and said so in emails and text messages.

Fox when caught settled for nearly a billion dollars.

Tucker was fired because the emails and such showed not only that but clear evidence for an associated harassment and wrongful termination.

Again. All Fox had to do was demonstrate the truth of their claims. Either that or the absence of malice defense would have been a guaranteed win right?

Biggest threat to the second by far are the nut case Gun Bubbas that thinks the second means you are allowed to own an atomic canon. These people are nut-so. and they are the ones who will be the cause of rescinding or rewriting the 2nd. I would support that 100% to make it clear exactly what the 2nd means. Yup a lot of gun equipment would be banned ,way more the just a few decades ago. What do you hear from these assholes all the time , that they will kill us for disagreeing with them. They look at Democrats as people that should die.
58 straight months of over a million guns sold in America.

Americans are onto you Commies.

58 straight months of over a million guns sold in America.

Americans are onto you Commies.

Silly question. How many guns can you shoot at once? I mean I can understand a primary. A secondary. Even a pistol for back up. But how many do you expect to use? A new or different gun for every liberal you imagine slaughtering?

LOTS of new buyers dumb ass.

Right. 58 straight months of a million new buyers every month. Is that really what you are telling me?

Come on. Most of those buyers are people with more than a dozen guns already. Another one in the safe/basement doesn’t make them more dangerous. Are you telling me all the Trump Fanboys are planning on walking out like Neo in the Lobby Scene of the Matrix?

Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t care if they buy a dozen guns or a hundred. But claiming that this is a sign that the civil war proponents are going to whip ass is idiotic.

It isn’t guns, it’s ammo, good, medical supply, medical treatment, transportation, and intelligence.

Military campaigns are won on logistics. Just feeding the troops is a nightmare.

Look. Let’s talk about the Berlin Airlift. It took tons of food every day to keep the citizens of the city alive. Literally tons to keep the people at starvation rations.

If you have a thirty man platoon that is 90 meals a day. If you go by two thousand calories a day per man, that is going to give you an idea. Even going with just two MRE’s or similar meals a day is going to be a lot harder to manage than guns will be.

One of them gets wounded. Who is going to patch him up? Ignore him, and morale in your unit plummets.

How many Doctors are going to be on your side? How much medical care can your rebels really expect?

You were a Marine according to your name. Ok Gunny. You ran a platoon. How much food did they consume a day in combat operations tempo? How much effort was spent on moving the wounded? How much fuel did you guys burn?

It isn’t guns. And a bunch of untrained yahoo’s are going to get wounded until they learn. And think about who and what you’re talking about going up against.

Right. 58 straight months of a million new buyers every month. Is that really what you are telling me?

Come on. Most of those buyers are people with more than a dozen guns already. Another one in the safe/basement doesn’t make them more dangerous. Are you telling me all the Trump Fanboys are planning on walking out like Neo in the Lobby Scene of the Matrix?

Now don’t get me wrong. I don’t care if they buy a dozen guns or a hundred. But claiming that this is a sign that the civil war proponents are going to whip ass is idiotic.

It isn’t guns, it’s ammo, good, medical supply, medical treatment, transportation, and intelligence.

Military campaigns are won on logistics. Just feeding the troops is a nightmare.

Look. Let’s talk about the Berlin Airlift. It took tons of food every day to keep the citizens of the city alive. Literally tons to keep the people at starvation rations.

If you have a thirty man platoon that is 90 meals a day. If you go by two thousand calories a day per man, that is going to give you an idea. Even going with just two MRE’s or similar meals a day is going to be a lot harder to manage than guns will be.

One of them gets wounded. Who is going to patch him up? Ignore him, and morale in your unit plummets.

How many Doctors are going to be on your side? How much medical care can your rebels really expect?

You were a Marine according to your name. Ok Gunny. You ran a platoon. How much food did they consume a day in combat operations tempo? How much effort was spent on moving the wounded? How much fuel did you guys burn?

It isn’t guns. And a bunch of untrained yahoo’s are going to get wounded until they learn. And think about who and what you’re talking about going up against.

a good chunk of the regular military will desert if we have a revolution.

Fox News. They knew that Dominion had not manipulated the results. The discovery process showed it. The people on air knew it was bullshit and said so in emails and text messages.

Fox when caught settled for nearly a billion dollars.

Tucker was fired because the emails and such showed not only that but clear evidence for an associated harassment and wrongful termination.

Again. All Fox had to do was demonstrate the truth of their claims. Either that or the absence of malice defense would have been a guaranteed win right?

Simple question. Why does Dominion use algorithms in what are supposed to be simple tabulation machines?

That’s your answer to the logistical problems? Since you aren’t serious why should I take you idiots discussing an idiotic civil war seriously?
Same goes for the military. Why do you think none of the branches can meet their quotas?

No one who is sane wants to fight for an iligitimate government.

That’s your answer to the logistical problems? Since you aren’t serious why should I take you idiots discussing an idiotic civil war seriously?
sorry but the logistics will flesh out if it happens. A guerilla war is always slow to start but quick enough it fleshs out and with part of the military to help it will go quicker.

Same goes for the military. Why do you think none of the branches can meet their quotas?

No one who is sane wants to fight for an iligitimate government.

Actually to the enlistment issues. Good economies always are accompanied by low enlistment numbers. I suppose Biden should apologize for a good economy after Trump fucked it up with double digit unemployment?

Actually to the enlistment issues. Good economies always are accompanied by low enlistment numbers. I suppose Biden should apologize for a good economy after Trump fucked it up with double digit unemployment?
People aren't joining because they figured out that the military is more interested in being woke than in keeping them alive in a bad situation.

That actually matters to normal people. The military's catastrophic handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan was a gigantic wake up call for those who would normally enlist.

Silly question. How many guns can you shoot at once? I mean I can understand a primary. A secondary. Even a pistol for back up. But how many do you expect to use? A new or different gun for every liberal you imagine slaughtering?
Ya these idiots have only one trigger finger, watch the lecture on a gun for every possibility. Where are these guns going if less households have guns year by year. Maybe they think they can grow extra trigger fingers. These people are clowns . what they are is a large group of people who shoot themselves in the foot , people who have the right by law to have guns but not the mental capability. There ultimate logic while they are shooting themselves in the foot. We need more guns because so many people are being killed by guns.

California has the strictest gun control laws in the nation. Every ‘smart gun control’ law has been passed by the Democrats supermajority.

Guess which State has the highest gun violence.
You are so full of shit
The whole united states idiot has the worst death by guns.

Here are the 10 worst states by death by guns all republican states you fucking idiot.
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 12-41-39 The 10 States With the Highest Gun Death Rates.png

Forum List

Back