The Right To Bear Arms

So these people, according to the Gunny, are going to desert in large numbers and commit treason to support the side that wants them dead because they’re minorities or homosexuals or whatever.

Do you guys spend five seconds considering your insanity?
Yeah, they will. That's why your hero's in the xiden admin are already floating the this idea for illegal aliens "you join OUR army, and when you are finished with your service, we will give you citizenship".

Just like Rome.

Every conservative in this country will arm against you pigs. MAGA= pigs. MAGA= hate , lies and ignorance.
:777: :777:You're so full of shit. The conservatives are against YOU, and your marxist fellow travelers.

Yeah, they will. That's why your hero's in the xiden admin are already floating the this idea for illegal aliens "you join OUR army, and when you are finished with your service, we will give you citizenship".

Just like Rome.

Actually. Just like the Foreign Legion in France.

Complete five years of service and get citizenship in France as an option if you want it.

I’ve always understood.
View attachment 965036

The mask was intended to catch your spittle when you speak. For example when you scream Fuck Joe Biden, the frictive and plosive sounds utilized by the phrase, spittle is created and projected or expelled outwards. That spittle if you are infected is also infected. So by trapping or at least reducing the amount of spittle projected then you reduce the odds of spreading the disease.

You see, the particulates of the virus aren’t just floating around like the stink from your body because you don’t buy into big pharma and the pharmaceutical products known as deodorant.

The particles are carried on spittle and dust and sometimes left on surfaces which is why window licking is frowned upon. Well one of the reasons.

The mask was intended to catch your spittle when you speak. For example when you scream Fuck Joe Biden, the frictive and plosive sounds utilized by the phrase, spittle is created and projected or expelled outwards. That spittle if you are infected is also infected. So by trapping or at least reducing the amount of spittle projected then you reduce the odds of spreading the disease.

You see, the particulates of the virus aren’t just floating around like the stink from your body because you don’t buy into big pharma and the pharmaceutical products known as deodorant.

The particles are carried on spittle and dust and sometimes left on surfaces which is why window licking is frowned upon. Well one of the reasons.
Good trained parrot.
I’ve had 5 doctors and 7 nurses tell me masks only purpose has been to keep bodily fluids from a patient out of your mouth while performing surgery. Decades of repeated training, that was the only story.

That’s why you never saw masks used in hospitals or doctors offices until 2020.

Actually. Just like the Foreign Legion in France.

Complete five years of service and get citizenship in France as an option if you want

You are mostly correct. After three years you can apply, if you are a good trooper they will give you an residency permit, after five years you can apply for citizenship, but that is granted conditionally. But the French copied it from the Romans.

• Can a foreign legionnaire become French?
      Yes. A foreign legionnaire can apply for French nationality after three years of service. If he serves well, he will be entitled to a residence permit at first, the nationality will be given to him conditionally. This is generally granted, subject to having a good way of serving and having proven its willingness to integrate into the French Nation.

• FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | Légion étrangère.

Good trained parrot.
I’ve had 5 doctors and 7 nurses tell me masks only purpose has been to keep bodily fluids from a patient out of your mouth while performing surgery. Decades of repeated training, that was the only story.

Odd. I remember masks in the operating room. I saw them in Japan for decades. In China too.

Look closely where those murders occur in those states. All blue cities.
are you that fucking brain dead , if what you say was even close to the truth the worst states by your bullshit has to be a blue state with blue city's but it isn't they are red states with whatever the cities happen to be. Can anyone be that fucking dumb.
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 12-41-39 The 10 States With the Highest Gun Death Rates.png

Good trained parrot.

Shitforbrains thinks he can walk into surgery rooms.

BTW -

I clearly stated the purpose was to keep bodily fluids from patients out of the mouths of the medical staff.
Post 11020 buried Weathermans ass with fact and showed what a piece of shit liar he is.

Good trained parrot.

No one is dumber then this brain dead, and is he easy to proof what a liar he is ,Post 11020 buried Weathermans ass with fact and showed what a piece of shit liar he is.

Forum List

Back