The Right To Bear Arms

You guys never understood the point of the masks. But intelligence and critical thinking was never your strong suit.

Go ahead. Start your war. Get the liberals and slaughter them. I dare you.
These people are that stupid , they got wimpy over wearing a mask, they aren't believers in anything that isn't stupid. Just look at their God and leader, he defines stupidity and is a weak ass loser , he is nothing, but that's what these maggots call their god and leader. they believe shitpants is a God. Someone who gags you if you stand next to him because he smells like a open sewer from shitting in his pants all the time from taking to much drugs.

Your a child playing army , you are stupid as a brick. You have zero clue
Sorry, I spent five years on active duty in the army. Molotov Cocktails will kill any tank. The gasoline drains down into the engine compartment and fry’s the power pack. You can stop a tank with a large tree branch or six by six timber shoved in between the road wheels, or an improvised charge deployed as a mine to break a track. I was a Combat Engineer ( among other things) and we practiced doing those things as we had no anti-tank weapons better than LAWs. If you get lucky, you can stop a tank with a concertina entanglement. Tanks are very vulnerable to determined infantry.

Sorry, I spent five years on active duty in the army. Molotov Cocktails will kill any tank. The gasoline drains down into the engine compartment and fry’s the power pack. You can stop a tank with a large tree branch or six by six timber shoved in between the road wheels, or an improvised charge deployed as a mine to break a track. I was a Combat Engineer ( among other things) and we practiced doing those things as we had no anti-tank weapons better than LAWs. If you get lucky, you can stop a tank with a concertina entanglement. Tanks are very vulnerable to determined infantry.
You are full of shit. here's how it will go,
a whole military and military leaders that will blow your ass away if you try. This is what the Hate Nazi's think will happen. , the military aren't going to take orders from the generals, they will be controlled by the ignorant lying hate Nazi's , they are going to switch to the stupid ignorant brain-dead side and support you.
We all know who you are, You are the hero that says, the only way you can take the guns out of your hands is when you are dead.
You will be running across the field as fast as you can, considering you belong to the old dumb fat man party. With a tank chasing you with the American flag waving and the blare of the music to the national anthem playing and the soldiers with big smiles on their face, and just before they catch up to you, you will shit your pants and throw away your gun right before they drive over your fat ass. To the beautiful sound of Crunch, The new favorite sound of the left.

YOU HAVE US ALL ROLLING ON THE FLOOR HERO< THAT IS MAKE BELIEVE HERO>

How many tanks did you stop with Molotov cocktails and how many did you stop with a stick. You are so full of shit. One tank shows up and you will be shitting in your pants. When You try to take it down with a stick and a pint of gasoline. what a fucking idiot.

Do you know what Halon is you fake hero. Up to 10 tanks of halon in every tank.

You are full of shit. here's how it will go,
a whole military and military leaders that will blow your ass away if you try. This is what the Hate Nazi's think will happen. , the military aren't going to take orders from the generals, they will be controlled by the ignorant lying hate Nazi's , they are going to switch to the stupid ignorant brain-dead side and support you.
We all know who you are, You are the hero that says, the only way you can take the guns out of your hands is when you are dead.
You will be running across the field as fast as you can, considering you belong to the old dumb fat man party. With a tank chasing you with the American flag waving and the blare of the music to the national anthem playing and the soldiers with big smiles on their face, and just before they catch up to you, you will shit your pants and throw away your gun right before they drive over your fat ass. To the beautiful sound of Crunch, The new favorite sound of the left.

YOU HAVE US ALL ROLLING ON THE FLOOR HERO< THAT IS MAKE BELIEVE HERO>
Well I’ve put my life on the line for my country. So you have a very vivid imagination. At different times I was a Combat Engineer and a EOD tech. I disarmed bombs for a living to protect people like you from the Weather Underground and other low life’s.

Lets make this real , I say no Abrams has ever been taken out by a Molotov cocktail. Didn't even look it up but I bet I'm right. Abram tanks are close to impossible to being blown up and destroyed by any weapon. If you say I'm wrong show us or stick it up your ass.

Well I’ve put my life on the line for my country. So you have a very vivid imagination. At different times I was a Combat Engineer and a EOD tech. I disarmed bombs for a living to protect people like you from the Weather Underground and other low life’s.
well hero I'm here to tell everyone that you have no clue and that they are being bullshitted to. With your Molotov cocktails and sticks destroying our tanks.

weather underground yuck yuck , how many tanks did they take out with sticks and molotov cocktails. You are a joke.

The weatherman ,By the way are you talking about the American domestic terrorist like the MAGA maggots that attacked the capital and put 140 cops in the hospital. The weather man should have been shot to the man for what they did the same as the MAGA maggots should have been shot for what they did. Next time they will be. shot dead and don't save on the bullets.

Do you know what Halon is you fake hero. Up to 10 tanks of halon in every tank.
It would do no good in the engine compartment since the engine compartments aren’t airtight. I looked at the test results, halon is only good for flash fires and the Abrams carries five two pound tanks of halon, three of which are hand extinguishers inside the crew compartment . The army isn’t satisfied with the halon system and is looking for alternatives that are less dangerous to the crew and more environmentally sound. The halon system is a one shot one so it would be useless against a determined attack by more than one Molotov.

How many tanks did you stop with Molotov cocktails and how many did you stop with a stick. You are so full of shit. One tank shows up and you will be shitting in your pants. When You try to take it down with a stick and a pint of gasoline. what a fucking idiot.
The Russians stopped hundreds you ignorant twat.

These people are that stupid , they got wimpy over wearing a mask, they aren't believers in anything that isn't stupid. Just look at their God and leader, he defines stupidity and is a weak ass loser , he is nothing, but that's what these maggots call their god and leader. they believe shitpants is a God. Someone who gags you if you stand next to him because he smells like a open sewer from shitting in his pants all the time from taking to much drugs.

I just realized something. You idiots think people love Biden the way you all adore Trump. They really don’t. In 2020, 40% of those who voted for Biden did so primarily because they wanted to vote against Trump. I’ve said and people agree that Biden is a steaming pile of shit. The only election he could have won, and the only person he could beat was Trump.

Biden is a steaming pile of shit. The problem is that Trump is a flaming pile of shit. We begged you in the primaries to give us someone else. I advocated for Nikki Haley. The adoration would not allow you to consider anyone but Trump.

So now we are redoing 2020. Biden is still a steaming pile of shit. Trump is still a flaming pile of shit. How will it turn out? I don’t know. I’ll vote for Biden, which I didn’t do in 2020, because the alternative to the steaming pile of shit, is the flaming pile of shit.

It would do no good in the engine compartment since the engine compartments aren’t airtight. I looked at the test results, halon is only good for flash fires and the Abrams carries five two pound tanks of halon, three of which are hand extinguishers inside the crew compartment . The army isn’t satisfied with the halon system and is looking for alternatives that are less dangerous to the crew and more environmentally sound. The halon system is a one shot one so it would be useless against a determined attack by more than one Molotov.
There is no point to be made till you tell us how many Abrams have been destroyed by your fucking sticks and Molotov cocktails , you are fucking stupid. You are 100% full of shit. again this is what is going to happen to you fucking heroes.

The weatherman ,By the way are you talking about the American domestic terrorist like the MAGA maggots that attacked the capital and put 140 cops in the hospital. The weather man should have been shot to the man for what they did the same as the MAGA maggots should have been shot for what they did. Next time they will be. shot dead and don't save on the bullets.

The worm won't answer simple questions , he has his nonsense lies and bullshit. To repeat myself the first tank that will show up for these MAGA maggot heroes will make them shit in their pants and throw away their guns and cry for mamma.

Shitforbrains thinks all of Louisiana is just like violent dark blue New Orleans.
These people are fucking idiots, No shitpants you tried o tell us that a blue state was the most crime ridden state as far as homicides are concerned but I buried your ass showing you that the top10 worse states for homicides were all fucking red states. You tried to tell us it was because of Dems living in red states , but I buried your ass saying that if it was dems in city's/ that made for the worse states. then it would be dem states with their dem city's that were worse but it isn't is it worm.
Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 12-41-39 The 10 States With the Highest Gun Death Rates.png

BURIED YOUR ASS BIG TIME AND I WON"T LET ANYONE FORGET WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.

What you leave out is that while it is possible to take out tanks with primitive means , those means require number of people for each tank, with half of them likely to be killed in the process. The range to attack a tank with a Molotov cocktail, is measured in feet, while the range of the .30 caliber machine guns in hundreds of yards.

The M-1 mounts an M68E1 105 millimeter main gun. Two 7.62mm NATO M240 machine guns are also mounted, one coaxially with the main gun, and one on top of the turret at the loader's station.

And carrying a big stick to put into the tank treads would be nothing more than a suicide mission.

Forum List

Back