The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Judean history is historical; Israeli history is now.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
no State of Judea exists.

So? What would change if a State of Judea existed?
it would be more "cognitively sonant"; A State of Judea would exist for Judeans, world wide.

How is a State of Judea DIFFERENT from the already existing State of Israel?
apart from the true witness bearing?

Let me put it, this way;

Jews are from "Jewdea". Israelis are from Israel.

it would be more "cognitively sonant"; A State of Judea would exist for Judeans, world wide.

Let me put it, this way;

That damaged brain is in the skull, nothing to do with Your head.

no State of Judea exists.

Let me put it, this way;

i resort to the fewest fallacies.

Let me put it, this way;

An I'm merely mirroring Your "logic".
Come back when You find the fewest connection between Your skull, head and brain.

Until then no-one is Your doctor.

Let me put it, this way;

So if the Jewish people had named their State Judea, instead of Israel you wouldn't have any problem with any of this.

Let me put it, this way;

An I'm merely mirroring Your "logic".
Come back when You find the fewest connection between Your skull, head and brain.

Until then no-one is Your doctor.
What fallacy is that? Ju's are from Ju'dea.

Judah was part of a 'dual Monarchy'. There is no 'dual monarchy' in Israeli politics any more, it's all one state. Creating another one is just silly and serves no purpose. ISrael already has problems with secessionists, like the suicidal 'Peace Left', and the lunatic Chasidics and many of the 'settler' movement psychos; they need yet more social and political division like they need holes in their heads.

Judah was part of a 'dual Monarchy'. There is no 'dual monarchy' in Israeli politics any more, it's all one state. Creating another one is just silly and serves no purpose. ISrael already has problems with secessionists, like the suicidal 'Peace Left', and the lunatic Chasidics and many of the 'settler' movement psychos; they need yet more social and political division like they need holes in their heads.
Israelis get to end Judean history? No more Judea, or Judeans or Ju's from dea or Jews.

Israelis get to end Judean history? No more Judea, or Judeans or Ju's from dea or Jews.
Nice example of how sick your mind is.
Change history. Rewrite who the Jews are. Help put an end to them.

This thread was started exactly because of the CRASS mind of the likes of you.

Nice example of how sick your mind is.
Change history. Rewrite who the Jews are. Help put an end to them.

This thread was started exactly because of the CRASS mind of the likes of you.
Sorry, only True Judeans can, "get my goat" in that regard.

If that wasn't bad enough, afterwards he revealed how truly antisemitic he is:

Following Prof. Falk’s formal remarks, a questioner asked if in the case of Israel “apartheid” would be the correct term to apply, since the Jewish population of Israel it itself multi-ethnic and multi-racial, comprising not only Ashkenazic Jews from Northern and Eastern Europe, but Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews from the Mediterranean and Muslim lands, as well as Ethiopian and Indian Jews. Falk responded that Israeli law treats all these Jews the same, entitling them to the same rights and privileges that are denied to Palestinians, such as the sacred “right of return” to Israel by Jews, most of whose ancestors never inhabited Biblical Israel. “The whole rationale of Israel is to be a Jewish state, and they don’t fragment their own identity.”

Falk, by saying that most Jews do not descend from the Jews of the Bible, is apparently a believer of the discredited and ludicrous Khazar myth - the myth that is so convenient for other antisemites to delegitimize the right of Jews to define themselves as a people.

(full article online)

Richard Falk apparently believes the Khazar myth ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Forum List

Back