Ebola in Berlin US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Ebola is proprietary US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Ebola Victim Is Obama s Fault US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and, well, you get the idea...

comes this:

No new signs of Ebola in U.S. - Susan Levine - POLITICO.com

Nine Texans are being followed closely by public health workers as “definite contacts” of the man hospitalized in Dallas for Ebola, but officials said Saturday that they’ve yet to see any spread of the lethal disease.

Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said all nine remain healthy and show no symptoms of Ebola. They include four individuals who lived in the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan was staying during his visit from Liberia, as well as paramedics and hospital staff who dealt with him before he was diagnosed.

Terribly sorry, RWNJs, but you are just not gonna get the doom and gloom you so hoped for. That End-times Eschatology is just gonna have to wait, I suspect.

Given the mortality rate for this disease, it is a serious threat. However, that simply means that we should get busy, and create a vaccine, and medicines for it. Not run screaming in circles like our 'Conservative' friends.

So, after this:

Possible Ebola In Hawaii US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Ebola Confirmed In Texas US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this golden gem:

Airborne Transmission of Ebola US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

US Ebola patients released US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/obama-and-ebola.370941/

and this:

Possible Ebola In Utah US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Second Dallas Ebola Patient US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Search Healthcare.gov For Ebola US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

and this:

and this:

comes this:

Nine Texans are being followed closely by public health workers as “definite contacts” of the man hospitalized in Dallas for Ebola, but officials said Saturday that they’ve yet to see any spread of the lethal disease.

Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said all nine remain healthy and show no symptoms of Ebola. They include four individuals who lived in the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan was staying during his visit from Liberia, as well as paramedics and hospital staff who dealt with him before he was diagnosed.

Terribly sorry, RWNJs, but you are just not gonna get the doom and gloom you so hoped for. That End-times Eschatology is just gonna have to wait, I suspect.

don't worry they will get new talking points from the white christian party

Damn, I was hoping for a national catastrophe so Obama would appear inept. :lol:

So, after this:

and this:

And this golden gem:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

comes this:

No one wants friken Ebola genius .What do you care anyway? Whats a few dead Americans next to kissing Obama and liberal ass. You have your priorities

Us Nut Jobs love Putin, so we gotta love Ebola!

And since we hate women, the poor, minorities, the infirm, veterans, the elderly, the mentally handicapped, alcoholics, Nancy Pelosi, blah blah blah blah...

then Ebola is the perfect solution. :thup:

Damn, I was hoping for a national catastrophe so Obama would appear inept. :lol:
You don't need a national catastrophe for that happen, you just need Obama to wake up to a new day and start planning his new golf outing.

So, after this:

and this:

And this golden gem:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

comes this:

No one wants friken Ebola genius .What do you care anyway? Whats a few dead Americans next to kissing Obama and liberal ass. You have your priorities

Their lives obviously mean FAR more to me than to you, because I don't use the illness as a political football like you RWNJs.

But for all the enternal butthurt you display, I recommend that you go get checked ----

---- for Mad Cow Disease.

Us Nut Jobs love Putin, so we gotta love Ebola!

And since we hate women, the poor, minorities, the infirm, veterans, the elderly, the mentally handicapped, alcoholics, Nancy Pelosi, blah blah blah blah...

then Ebola is the perfect solution. :thup:

I find your honesty to be totally refreshing.

Oh, good. So now we don't have to be concerned that OTHER infected people won't enter the country and spread the virus. Oh, wait...

So, after this:

and this:

And this golden gem:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

comes this:

Their lives obviously mean FAR more to me than to you, because I don't use the illness as a political football like you RWNJs.

But for all the enternal butthurt you display, I recommend that you go get checked ----

Stupidity irritates me. That's where you come in. Actually controlling who comes into our country is a good thing. Most countries do it. Doesn't Germany?

So, after this:

and this:

And this golden gem:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

comes this:

Stupidity irritates me. That's where you come in. Actually controlling who comes into our country is a good thing. Most countries do it. Doesn't Germany?

I never said that we should not control what comes into our Union, now did I? You love to assume stuff.

So, after this:

and this:

And this golden gem:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

and this:

comes this:

I never said that we should not control what comes into our Union, now did I? You love to assume stuff.

You support Obama's open borders policies right? You do know there are kids getting sick here right? We don't control our borders and people bring in unknown diseases not only Ebola...We have a emerging problem here and all you care about is defending Obama... Go figure

So all you Ebola deniers are saying that people aren't dropping dead in Africa? That there is no such thing as Ebola? Aren't you the same people who back in the 70's were screaming that AIDS didn't exist, and that it was a right-wing conspiracy?

"The Right Will Be Disappointed --- No New Signs Of Ebola"

Which won't keep most conservatives from continuing to lie about it, of course; and seek to contrive and propagate a 'controversy' where none exists.

Forum List

Back