Ebola in Berlin US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Ebola is proprietary US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and this:

Ebola Victim Is Obama s Fault US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and, well, you get the idea...

comes this:

No new signs of Ebola in U.S. - Susan Levine - POLITICO.com

Nine Texans are being followed closely by public health workers as “definite contacts” of the man hospitalized in Dallas for Ebola, but officials said Saturday that they’ve yet to see any spread of the lethal disease.

Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said all nine remain healthy and show no symptoms of Ebola. They include four individuals who lived in the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan was staying during his visit from Liberia, as well as paramedics and hospital staff who dealt with him before he was diagnosed.

Terribly sorry, RWNJs, but you are just not gonna get the doom and gloom you so hoped for. That End-times Eschatology is just gonna have to wait, I suspect.

What principles do you advocate?

While you shit in the wrong direction, what principles do you advocate?

Sanity. If I'm ever in the mood to pee my pants in panic I'll ask you about the latest conservative headline okay? Thanks bro

Dismissiveness is not impressive.

So, your guiding political principle is sanity? Is that right?

How might that be structured? Come on, OldSchool, you're enamored with your own words...speaketh them now. What political principles do you advocate for my family? Yours?

People in Liberia might think differently.

Boobs......
They are just happy if they stay alive, though given the reaction of the Liberian government (and by extension the Liberian people) probably not a good idea to bring up Duncan, which some ridiculous western media articles suggested Liberians would try to emulate for breaking quarantine: Liberian President criticizes Ebola patient in Dallas - CNN.com
Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf told Canadian public broadcaster CBC on Thursday that she would consult with lawyers to decide what to do with Duncan when he returns home.
"The fact that he knew (he was exposed to the virus) and he left the country is unpardonable, quite frankly," Johnson Sirleaf told CBC. "I just hope that nobody else gets infected."

Damn, another pandemic avoided because someone was being snide. Spanish flu of 1918, that was not cured by sarcasm. No, millions died. here we are, 7 billion people and a pandemic is statistically going to happen, it is inevitable. If not today, if not tomorrow, next year. but it's gonna happen.

Damn, another pandemic avoided because someone was being snide. Spanish flu of 1918, that was not cured by sarcasm. No, millions died. here we are, 7 billion people and a pandemic is statistically going to happen, it is inevitable. If not today, if not tomorrow, next year. but it's gonna happen.
It wouldn't have spread that badly had people not fought in another pointless war (in crowded, wet, and muddy trenches), essentially over the right for either faction of colonial empires to continue to oppress and exploit their said colonial empires - and maybe get a bit more of a colonial empire under their wing. Problem today is that the world has a much larger population, and transportation moves a lot faster (and there are more transport options) than back then.

Forum List

Back