The right-wing backlash I've been predicting on these forums have finally taken place -- now both sides are radicalized

I'll tell you this, I could give a damn about what the "rage-fueled" thinking of anyone who believes in something that comes from lies. Over and over drummed into them by Trump and his sycophants. They believe the damned lies because of it. Those lies are pure garbage and I really don't care what they think, personally. This is my country also and I understand they do as well but I refuse to let someone take away what I also believe is mine by some that believe in those lies.

When you're set in stone and uncompromising like this you're actually more like them than you realize.

The illegitimate Biden government will not be able to maintain law and order.

Every federal facility, politician and government official will be a potential target.

I saw this coming a year ago and now the day has arrived.
The thread premise is a lie.

The Capitol incident will go down in history as something like the Boston Massacre.

I'm sure the Tories got really mad about the Boston Massacre.
The attack on American democracy last Wednesday by Trump thugs and criminals will go down in history as revealing the true nature of conservativism: violent opposition to the rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the will of the people.

Forum List

Back