🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right Wing needs a charasmatic leader to emerge and get the Right energized

Does the Right need a stong leader to take up the organization of the Right against Radical Leftism?

• Yes, immediately

• No, we already have processes in place and working

• Not yet but maybe soon.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm more than pleased with my 'orange' 'womanizing' 'crude' President!!! I go into an election hoping for 20% of what 'my' candidate promises to do.... While there is plenty to nit pick about and voice disagreement on...Wow I'm thrilled with Trump's first year, overall!!!
I'm fine with this 'Nationalistic', 'Charismatic' (somewhat conservative) leader...!!!
R U kidding me... Trump's whole platform is steeped in "Nationalism" his picture will be in the synonyms list for Nationalism in thesaurus's... hens forth.

Ok.
Personally I don't think one person (even the President) (or especially the President) can do what's needed to "energize" the right at this point.
Trump has done a pretty good job IMO.

But the Right as a whole remains too quiet...too passive and too tolerant of the media and radical Leftism.
Good.

The last thing America needs is more of the same failed, wrongheaded rightwing agenda.
If you can't see the disparate nuances...(no) obvious ideological differences, between the likes of Trump and the Bush clan (take your pick) then you 'aint' too perceptive....

This thread is really geared toward those on the Right. Obviously, anyone is welcomed, but most on the left (especially the far left), will probably find this thread somewhat offensive.

Yes, we have Trump....but Trump cannot lead a Right Wing or Nationalist movement. He must and should remain as bi-partisan as possible and adhere to the law and support all sides equally..

What the Right wing desperately needs is a leader to emerge to energize and organize the Right into a powerful advocate for Right Wing ideals. I am not talking about white ideals.....I'm talking about the ideals as related to the Founding Fathers. The ideals that made the nation great (no slavery please).

The ideals of upholding the laws of the land and the Constitution. Obviously, we do not need a mad man such as a Hitler or any power hungry fanatic.

The Right is basically doing nothing and that's a recipe for disaster. The Right should be organized not necessarily on political lines, but on ideological lines.

The leader I have in mind would not be racist and may be of mixed heritage. But that leader would have a strong sense of loyalty to the Constitution and the rights and liberty and pursuit of happiness for ALL LEGAL citizens regardless of color, religion or sex.

A leader who recognizes the damage political correctness is doing to the Republic and organizes the masses of Right Wing people to demand adherence to those ideals and laws. A leader not afraid to call out the madness of political correctness. A leader who can organize this movement state by state, nationwide.

The Left should be free to voice it's concerns, but not free to violate the Constitution or the law. If the Left for example wants gun reform, it should organize and do so through the framework of the Constitution. Not through manipulation by the media.

The Right cannot afford to continue down this "do-nothing" path while the far Left continues making great strides towards fundamentally changing America. America is a great place. We have had a black President and black people and people of ALL colors can and have succeeded wildly here. Why destroy that?

Do you agree (if you're right wing) that this is needed? If not then what?
Right Wing is Nationalist?
Are you a comedian?

This thread is really geared toward those on the Right. Obviously, anyone is welcomed, but most on the left (especially the far left), will probably find this thread somewhat offensive.

Yes, we have Trump....but Trump cannot lead a Right Wing or Nationalist movement. He must and should remain as bi-partisan as possible and adhere to the law and support all sides equally..

What the Right wing desperately needs is a leader to emerge to energize and organize the Right into a powerful advocate for Right Wing ideals. I am not talking about white ideals.....I'm talking about the ideals as related to the Founding Fathers. The ideals that made the nation great (no slavery please).

The ideals of upholding the laws of the land and the Constitution. Obviously, we do not need a mad man such as a Hitler or any power hungry fanatic.

The Right is basically doing nothing and that's a recipe for disaster. The Right should be organized not necessarily on political lines, but on ideological lines.

The leader I have in mind would not be racist and may be of mixed heritage. But that leader would have a strong sense of loyalty to the Constitution and the rights and liberty and pursuit of happiness for ALL LEGAL citizens regardless of color, religion or sex.

A leader who recognizes the damage political correctness is doing to the Republic and organizes the masses of Right Wing people to demand adherence to those ideals and laws. A leader not afraid to call out the madness of political correctness. A leader who can organize this movement state by state, nationwide.

The Left should be free to voice it's concerns, but not free to violate the Constitution or the law. If the Left for example wants gun reform, it should organize and do so through the framework of the Constitution. Not through manipulation by the media.

The Right cannot afford to continue down this "do-nothing" path while the far Left continues making great strides towards fundamentally changing America. America is a great place. We have had a black President and black people and people of ALL colors can and have succeeded wildly here. Why destroy that?

Right Wing is Nationalist?
Are you a comedian?
Given the polar disparity in ideological camps... There can't be a (singularly ubiquitous) 'denotative' nationalistic movement at this point... One can only make the case for dueling 'connotative' claims of nationalism (from ea. camp)...

Last edited:
The Right Wing needs a charasmatic leader to emerge and get the Right energized
they refuse to nominate anyone that isnt an idiot or walks the party line like a circus tight rope.

This isn't really about the Presidency.
What happens when Trump is gone and the Left owns the WH again?

What's wrong with Mike Pence?

He'll be President soon.
You mean 2024.

We need another Theodore Roosevelt. He created our National Parks and National Forests, pro-gun and pro-hunting and yet, wanted to implement Social Security, but was thwarted on that by the far-right conservatives. Theodore Roosevelt was a "progressive" Republican.
The right has progressives, but also far-right who rarely, agree with the progressives. The left has sensible moderates, but have been hijacked by the neo-Marxist far-left.
What is needed is a new political party called, "The Centrist Party." This party would take elements of both sides and apply them. Straying too far politically only causes the hatred we are now faced with. So the Centrist Party should be pro-business, yet also for some social programs such as social security and Medicare. The party should also be in favor of strong border control, whether it is on our southern border or our northern border.
If a new pro-Republican is considered, he/she should be instantly recognizable by the general public, personable, have no negative background and definitely be eloquent in his/her speech.
He or she doesn't have to be white and as a matter of fact, a person of color would be an appeal to many on the left. Any possible running mate should definitely be a person of color to show a balance, however, I would suggest that either the main candidate or the running mate be of Asian descent, as they are woefully underrepresented in politics. Blacks represent only 13$ of the population, yet, because of their loud complaints, they garner more media/celebrity coverage than Asians, that are a larger minority.

Last edited:

Seems like childish idealism to me. Why is it preferable for this "leader" of yours to be bi-racial? Only to pander to the left's demonization of all things white. For decades, whites in this country have invested an incredible amount of energy trying to heal the racial divide and to what effect? Things have only gotten worse. It's time to shut down the grievance industry once and for all.

Your precious constitution? It's vague language has been interpreted by teams of lawyers to justify things that are bad for America. The founders never imagined their descendants would come to hate their country, their culture and their heritage. If they had, they would have been much more specific.

Bipartisanship? You mean resigning ourselves to always being on the losing end. A slow death. No, the left has been allowed to run roughshod over us long enough, it's time to take a hard stance and push back.

What happened to your little kitty avatar ???

I loved that kitty avatar !!!

Do you have any idea how long it would take to create another far right nut job TV show star with a billion dollars in his trust-baby fund?

Do you have any idea how long it would take to create another far right nut job TV show star with a billion dollars in his trust-baby fund?

The kitty avatar will return eventually.

Hopefully (and the idea) would be to draw on someone more main stream. Someone more in touch with the average person.
So practically ANY John Doe (or Jane Doe) could be that person. Even you or me.

The last thing we need is a charismatic leader. What we need are people stepping up to govern themselves.

We need to stop relying on others and do things ourselves

As there is no 'radical left' in America, what country would this 'leader' be addressing?
The milquetoast non-right in the U.S. can hardly qualify as a fearsome enemy.

Seems like childish idealism to me. Why is it preferable for this "leader" of yours to be bi-racial? Only to pander to the left's demonization of all things white. For decades, whites in this country have invested an incredible amount of energy trying to heal the racial divide and to what effect? Things have only gotten worse. It's time to shut down the grievance industry once and for all.

Your precious constitution? It's vague language has been interpreted by teams of lawyers to justify things that are bad for America. The founders never imagined their descendants would come to hate their country, their culture and their heritage. If they had, they would have been much more specific.

Bipartisanship? You mean resigning ourselves to always being on the losing end. A slow death. No, the left has been allowed to run roughshod over us long enough, it's time to take a hard stance and push back.

Sounds like you take a far Right position. Trying to make American all white again is not possible or even desirable imo.
If you think an entire race is unworthy of American citizenship then you should do some serious introspection.
It almost sounds like you would be all for ethnic cleansing?

There is trash of ALL colors. I've met my share of white trash and black trash.

The racial divide you speak of is usually kept alive by radicals and the intolerant whether they are black or white or latino etc.
There is no reason all the races can't get along. And I would say that in a few hundred years, mixing of the races will leave VERY few of any particular pure race.
That was only possible in ancient times when the world was not well traveled.

That said, there are indeed those who are white and those who are black and those who are "other" that have no place in society.
I can agree that if certain black people act like savages, get rid of their asses. Same with whites or others who act like savages.

Dems need to rally behind Transformed America: Confiscation of all firearms, open borders, reparations for Mexicans

Dems need to rally behind Transformed America: Confiscation of all firearms, open borders, reparations for Mexicans

You don't really think that will make you (or anyone) safer or more prosperous.....do you?
Not sure if this is sarcasm or how you really feel.

As there is no 'radical left' in America, what country would this 'leader' be addressing?
The milquetoast non-right in the U.S. can hardly qualify as a fearsome enemy.

The entire left has been radicalized so technically, yes, when you're entire party is in moonbat fringe land, there is no "Radical left" because the entire left is radical

Forum List

Back