🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right Wing needs a charasmatic leader to emerge and get the Right energized

Does the Right need a stong leader to take up the organization of the Right against Radical Leftism?

• Yes, immediately

• No, we already have processes in place and working

• Not yet but maybe soon.

Results are only viewable after voting.
As there is no 'radical left' in America, what country would this 'leader' be addressing?
The milquetoast non-right in the U.S. can hardly qualify as a fearsome enemy.

hmmmm.....
Interesting.

And I haven't seen that word used in over 1000 years. :113:

I'm more than pleased with my 'orange' 'womanizing' 'crude' President!!! I go into an election hoping for 20% of what 'my' candidate promises to do.... While there is plenty to nit pick about and voice disagreement on...Wow I'm thrilled with Trump's first year, overall!!!
I'm fine with this 'Nationalistic', 'Charismatic' (somewhat conservative) leader...!!!
R U kidding me... Trump's whole platform is steeped in "Nationalism" his picture will be in the synonyms list for Nationalism in thesaurus's... hens forth.

Ok.
Personally I don't think one person (even the President) (or especially the President) can do what's needed to "energize" the right at this point.
Trump has done a pretty good job IMO.

But the Right as a whole remains too quiet...too passive and too tolerant of the media and radical Leftism.
There is an acronym for those of whom you speak.... RINO's
Fuck right. As a republican I want my white homeland.

I'm more than pleased with my 'orange' 'womanizing' 'crude' President!!! I go into an election hoping for 20% of what 'my' candidate promises to do.... While there is plenty to nit pick about and voice disagreement on...Wow I'm thrilled with Trump's first year, overall!!!
I'm fine with this 'Nationalistic', 'Charismatic' (somewhat conservative) leader...!!!
R U kidding me... Trump's whole platform is steeped in "Nationalism" his picture will be in the synonyms list for Nationalism in thesaurus's... hens forth.

Ok.
Personally I don't think one person (even the President) (or especially the President) can do what's needed to "energize" the right at this point.

But the Right as a whole remains too quiet...too passive and too tolerant of the media and radical Leftism.
I think that you may have an addled brain... RINO's / "white homeland".... I fail to see the connection. For instance, I might well call Colin Powell & even Condalisa Rice... RINO's; would this make sense to you (as a concept)?

Sounds like you take a far Right position. Trying to make American all white again is not possible or even desirable imo.
If you think an entire race is unworthy of American citizenship then you should do some serious introspection.
It almost sounds like you would be all for ethnic cleansing?

There is trash of ALL colors. I've met my share of white trash and black trash.

The racial divide you speak of is usually kept alive by radicals and the intolerant whether they are black or white or latino etc.
There is no reason all the races can't get along. And I would say that in a few hundred years, mixing of the races will leave VERY few of any particular pure race.
That was only possible in ancient times when the world was not well traveled.

That said, there are indeed those who are white and those who are black and those who are "other" that have no place in society.
I can agree that if certain black people act like savages, get rid of their asses. Same with whites or others who act like savages.

A majority white nation is indeed, preferable. Western European nations are renowned for their low crime rates and high standard of living. We're already saddled with black people who commit the majority of violent crime in this nation despite being only 14% of the population. So why, exactly, do we need more Mexicans here? They've have had hundreds of years to sort themselves out, but Mexico is one of the most violent countries on earth. Can't figure out for the life of me why the descendants of a serpent worshiping death cult would be so uncivilized...

For someone who claims to be anti-PC, you sure do spout a lot of PC talking points.

Ok.

I think that you may have an addled brain... RINO's / "white homeland".... I fail to see the connection. For instance, I might well call Colin Powell & even Condalisa Rice... RINO's; would this make sense to you (as a concept)?
So wait, what are you after? Some Steve Austin steroid version of SteveBannon mounting David Duke, or John Kasich?

Sounds like you take a far Right position. Trying to make American all white again is not possible or even desirable imo.
If you think an entire race is unworthy of American citizenship then you should do some serious introspection.

The racial divide you speak of is usually kept alive by radicals and the intolerant whether they are black or white or latino etc.
There is no reason all the races can't get along. And I would say that in a few hundred years, mixing of the races will leave VERY few of any particular pure race.

That said, there are indeed those who are white and those who are black and those who are "other" that have no place in society.
I can agree that if certain black people act like savages, get rid of their asses. Same with whites or others who act like savages.

A majority white nation is indeed, preferable. Western European nations are renowned for their low crime rates and high standard of living. We're already saddled with black people who commit the majority of violent crime in this nation despite being only 14% of the population. So why, exactly, do we need more Mexicans here? They've have had hundreds of years to sort themselves out, but Mexico is one of the most violent countries on earth. Can't figure out for the life of me why the descendants of a serpent worshiping death cult would be so uncivilized...

For someone who claims to be anti-PC, you sure do spout a lot of PC talking points.
LOL... unabashed racists may be repugnant... BUT their narcissistic lunacy can be damn funny too!

Last edited:

LOL... unabashed racists may be repugnant... BUT they are damn funny too!

Racism is hilarious.

Ok.

So wait, what are you after? Some Steve Austin steroid version of SteveBannon mounting David Duke, or John Kasich?
I don't see anywhere in my various posts where one could infer that 'I am after anything'... I mentioned that the 'orange' guy seems to be doing an adequate job "championing the 'right' " / 'Nationalism' etc (as per OP's query). I'm Not "after anything"... Moron

Last edited:
Dems need to rally behind Transformed America: Confiscation of all firearms, open borders, reparations for Mexicans

You don't really think that will make you (or anyone) safer or more prosperous.....do you?
Not sure if this is sarcasm or how you really feel.

Dems need to be honest about who they are and their unstated goals

QUOTE]
I don't see anywhere in my various posts where one could infer that 'I am after anything'... I mentioned that the 'orange' guy seems to be doing an adequate job "championing the 'right' " / 'Nationalism' etc (as per OP's query). I'm Not "after anything"... Moron[/QUOTE]

"The Right Wing needs a charasmatic leader to emerge and get the Right energized"
I repeat, cumface, what the fuck are you after with this bullshit trash thread?

QUOTE]
I don't see anywhere in my various posts where one could infer that 'I am after anything'... I mentioned that the 'orange' guy seems to be doing an adequate job "championing the 'right' " / 'Nationalism' etc (as per OP's query). I'm Not "after anything"... Moron

"The Right Wing needs a charasmatic leader to emerge and get the Right energized"
I repeat, cumface, what the fuck are you after with this bullshit trash thread?[/QUOTE]

This 'aint' my thread... I'm telling you that our current leader fits the bill of "charismatic leader on the Right" "Nationalism" 'yade - yada'... & we don't need "one to emerge" ... cus the one we got is doing just fine... go smoke some more meth... Apparently, ya don't seem to have any more grey matter, to damage - at this point...

Last edited:

Dude, ya made a buttload of baseless contentions - back it up with something other than AmRen or InfoWars?

Nah - baseless contentions are more fun huh?

The Right Wing needs a charasmatic leader to emerge and get the Right energized

they refuse to nominate anyone that isnt an idiot or walks the party line like a circus tight rope.

And they still get them elected.

Moron.

Dude, ya made a buttload of baseless contentions - back it up with something other than AmRen or InfoWars?

Dood, everything I said is true.

Uh huh :rolleyes:

Bunker up Nutter!

55e8888648d75f046fe7c4e5688bf57f--thanksgiving-pictures-thanksgiving-dinners.jpg

Last edited:

Uh huh :rolleyes:

Bunker up Nutter!

doomsday_preppers.jpg

Read it and weep, cuck.

111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

You asked me to back up my "baseless contentions" then when I do, you call it irrelevant.

You are comparing 3rd World Countries to the US?

Well okay - Drumpf has us about half way there so fair point I suppose but you still fail.

You asked me to back up my "baseless contentions" then when I do, you call it irrelevant.

You are comparing 3rd World Countries to the US?

Well okay - Drumpf has us about half way there so fair point I suppose but you still fail.

What exactly does 3rd world country even mean? Is it the economy?

Lessee, Lithuania, the most violent European nation has a GDP of 42 billion. Let's compare that to Mexico who's homicide rate is 3 times as high...oh look. 1 Trillion.

Forum List

Back