The Right Wing Propaganda Machine Presents The Greatest Danger To Our Democracy

You are really denying the liberal bias of media and hollywood?
Are you denying the rich have taken over and sensor that supposed liberal media when they conned Clinton into signing the media deregulation’s bill in the 90s?

It only appears liberal. Whenever you don’t like the news it’s liberal

The "rich" are not an unified bloc, nor are they conservatives.

I don't know if they support the liberal bias in their properties or just don't get involved in the day to day operations.

There might be SOME issues that the "rich" use their influence to censor shit, but primarily, the bias is very liberal.
Yea on wedge issues that don’t really matter but are used to divide us.

Want an example? Do you remember the 2nd bush tax break to the rich? Yea, neither does anyone else. The supposed liberal media didn’t hardly talk about it. Instead they talked about trumps tweet on Michael Cohen or mueller or stormy.

We are sheep

I remember a conversation I had with a lib about the movie Avatar, and how I said it was full of lefty political messages.

The liberal said I was being overly sensitive and was imagining it.

Do you want to guess how our debate ended?
I dig the liberal message in avatar. Humans are a plague on this planet. Too many of us. We’re a virus.

One thing I like about republican policies is I believe poor people would stop having so many kids if republicans insisted on personal responsibility.

And we don’t need Hispanics coming here having lots of kids.

Typical progressive self loathing.

And stop calling it liberal, your ilk are as liberal as Stalin.

Are you denying the rich have taken over and sensor that supposed liberal media when they conned Clinton into signing the media deregulation’s bill in the 90s?

I don't know if they support the liberal bias in their properties or just don't get involved in the day to day operations.

There might be SOME issues that the "rich" use their influence to censor shit, but primarily, the bias is very liberal.

Want an example? Do you remember the 2nd bush tax break to the rich? Yea, neither does anyone else. The supposed liberal media didn’t hardly talk about it. Instead they talked about trumps tweet on Michael Cohen or mueller or stormy.

We are sheep

I remember a conversation I had with a lib about the movie Avatar, and how I said it was full of lefty political messages.

I dig the liberal message in avatar. Humans are a plague on this planet. Too many of us. We’re a virus.

One thing I like about republican policies is I believe poor people would stop having so many kids if republicans insisted on personal responsibility.

Actually, Stalin was loved by liberals. The NY Times used a lot of political capital to protect the Soviet leader during the Holodomor

We are sheep

Actually, Stalin was loved by liberals. The NY Times used a lot of political capital to protect the Soviet leader during the Holodomor

Actual liberals are not what we have today on the left, they are progressive statists, right up stalin's alley.

and don't single out the times, a lot of people ignored Stalin's human rights violations because communism was the hip ideology amongst the left at the time.

The Lame Stream Media is actually more intensively anti-conservative than they were before Slick Willy.
Yea and yet conservatives managed to win the White House and control both houses for how long?

The liberal media sucks. As a liberal it’s not speaking for me on what matters and that’s the middle class problems.

Your only argument is the MSM is not progressive ENOUGH for you, not that it isn't progressive leaning.

And you have plenty of more lefty outlets, like Kos, Indymedia and others just like the Right has their other sites.
No I’m saying it’s not liberal when it really matters. Some big Whig decides how and what the broadcasters can talk about.

A great example was the bp oil spill in 2010. The media protected bp.

You mean the Deepwater Horizon accident?

How did the media protect BP?
The media aallowed the republicans to blame obama not the real culprits

One of you said the spill was no big deal. Amazing.

We are sheep

Actual liberals are not what we have today on the left, they are progressive statists, right up stalin's alley.

and don't single out the times, a lot of people ignored Stalin's human rights violations because communism was the hip ideology amongst the left at the time.
Says the nazi

The Lame Stream Media is actually more intensively anti-conservative than they were before Slick Willy.
Yea and yet conservatives managed to win the White House and control both houses for how long?

The liberal media sucks. As a liberal it’s not speaking for me on what matters and that’s the middle class problems.

Your only argument is the MSM is not progressive ENOUGH for you, not that it isn't progressive leaning.

And you have plenty of more lefty outlets, like Kos, Indymedia and others just like the Right has their other sites.
No I’m saying it’s not liberal when it really matters. Some big Whig decides how and what the broadcasters can talk about.

The oil spill was an ACCIDENT, things happen. And the spill situation was resolved a lot quicker than liberal alarmists said. In fact the Alarmists implied it would never be resolved.

Please show me how Obama was blamed, be specific.

I guess because all of BP's board was not rounded up and summarily shot they got of easy....

The spill was a big deal, however the warm waters of the gulf mitigated some of the effects one would see in colder waters. The dispersant added by the responders counted on this effect, which is why you don't see it used as much in colder waters.

Says the nazi

Please prove I am a Nazi.

An actual Nazi, not the progressive definitions, i.e. "anyone to the right of Mitt Romney"

It all depends on who sits in the White House. If it's a Democrat, everything is spun favorably or ignored. If it's a Republican, everything is going to be under the microscope and dissected, scrutinized, magnified, motives examined, and twisted by the Democrat sycophants in the mefia.

I guess because all of BP's board was not rounded up and summarily shot they got of easy....

The spill was a big deal, however the warm waters of the gulf mitigated some of the effects one would see in colder waters. The dispersant added by the responders counted on this effect, which is why you don't see it used as much in colder waters.

The oil spill did cost BP hundreds of millions of dollars. A huge piece of change.

Since it was an accident, what else would libs expect to happen to them.

Like I said, it was a freaking accident. Things sometimes happen, and they paid, they answered to the courts, and being asked to payup is what happens in this kind of case.

The oil spill did cost BP hundreds of millions of dollars. A huge piece of change.

Like I said, it was a freaking accident. Things sometimes happen, and they paid, they answered to the courts, and being asked to payup is what happens in this kind of case.

Actually the total cost is estimated, by them, to be around 65 BILLION

BP Deepwater Horizon costs balloon to $65 billion | Reuters

In any event, the facts are that it was an accident, and BP is paying a lot of money.

That's really all that can be expected. Shit happens, but BP is in a position where they can pay and are paying.

The oil spill was an ACCIDENT, things happen. And the spill situation was resolved a lot quicker than liberal alarmists said. In fact the Alarmists implied it would never be resolved.
Republicans used the bp oil spill against obama in the 2010 midterms. Thanks for admitting they are always just liars playing politics.

It all depends on who sits in the White House. If it's a Democrat, everything is spun favorably or ignored. If it's a Republican, everything is going to be under the microscope and dissected, scrutinized, magnified, motives examined, and twisted by the Democrat sycophants in the mefia.
Show me when trump gets blamed for soldiers dying or the next oil spill

In any event, the facts are that it was an accident, and BP is paying a lot of money.

That's really all that can be expected. Shit happens, but BP is in a position where they can pay and are paying.
You’re quick to apologize for the oil companies. Too quick.

It seems you have forgotten how harshly you were judging obama for his handling of the bp oil spill.

And if the mainstream media didn’t go along with you, Rush and fox it’s liberal?

Now today you don’t even remember your faux outrage.

The corporate media has you convinced because they seem liberal on issues like cops killing blacks, gays, guns, Muslims and Mexicans. These are the wedge issues they use to divide us.

When what they report gets poor dark people to stay home and not vote and gets all the poor white racists to show up and vote is not liberal.

If you were open minded you’d get it

The economy is booming, unemployment at all time low for minorities, we are at peace, yet according to Democrats Trump is the anti Christ.

The economy is booming, unemployment at all time low for minorities, we are at peace, yet according to Democrats Trump is the anti Christ.
Or lucky. Thanks obama

Leftwing companies like Google and Facebook were too late to stamp out differing viewpoints. Too many young people saw non-sanctioned news, and are now aware of the left's attempt to destroy it. The only reason I can see that the left doesn't want anyone to see differing opinions is because they are afraid people will like Ben Shapiro and Professor Peterson's viewpoints more than Mika and Lemon's ideas of how the world is supposed to work.
Might have something to do with their interest in truth and actual facts... Everything the right wing fanatics know is total garbage propaganda that never goes anywhere in the real world of law enforcement and journalism.

And it only cost a trillion dollars in debt to keep Obama's success story going, super duper.

Forum List

Back