The right's darling, George Zimmerman, is at it again

george-zimmerman-injuries-as-not-reported-by-the-media.jpg

The PI probably deserved it. WTF was a PI even involved? He was probably harassing GZ.

There is a documentary being done about Zimmerman, and the PI contacted him to ask if he'd be interested in being in it. It was after that, that Zimmerman started harassing and stalking the guy.

George Zimmerman charged for allegedly threatening to feed Trayvon Martin film scout to an alligator

Dennis Warren, a private investigator, contacted the Seminole County Sheriff's Office in December 2017 and said that he was being stalked by Zimmerman, whom he’d contacted to see if he was interested in being a part of the Martin documentary. After refusing to be a part of the film, Zimmerman allegedly sent a series of threatening texts, phone calls, and voicemails to Warren. Over one two-hour span, for example, Zimmerman sent 21 phone calls, 38 text messages, and seven voicemails to Warren, according to a police report.
I kinda feel for Zimmerman here. Some asshole is going to make a documentary about him he doesn’t want with a 99% chance it’s going to be a hit job.

If Zimmerman had thought that, a better alternative to stalking and harassing the guy would have been to be in the documentary, but only if he was given some control over content. Then he could have stayed out of trouble, and gotten his side of the story told. No, I don't feel sorry for him. If you do something that gets enough attention, chances are someone out there is going to make a documentary about it if it generated enough attention.

George Zimmerman threatens to feed investigator to alligator, deputies say

It's just a matter of time before this nut commits murder again.

"George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been accused of sending harassing messages to a private investigator, including a threat that the victim was "on his way to the inside of a gator," according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said Zimmerman phoned the victim 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted 67 times and sent 27 emails in a nine-day span."

I didn't read past the lie that he murdered someone.
That isn't a lie. That is a fact.
Jury didn’t think so.

He shot a worthless thug in self defense and we were all for that. Doesn’t mean we like everything he does.

I would ask you this though. How much of his erratic behavior now the fault of the left for making his case a National spectacle? You assholes are still harassing him for defending himself.
Oh, so it is the left's fault that he is a fucking nutcase? How convenient.
He wasn’t one until you assholes started in with all your racism bullshit. Making him the first white hispanic in world history and a racist pile of shit president throwing in how if he had a son he’d be a thug ass like traygone. And for good measure posting only pictures of this turd in third grade. So yes you did that.

"George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been accused of sending harassing messages to a private investigator, including a threat that the victim was "on his way to the inside of a gator," according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said Zimmerman phoned the victim 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted 67 times and sent 27 emails in a nine-day span."

Jury didn’t think so.

He shot a worthless thug in self defense and we were all for that. Doesn’t mean we like everything he does.

I would ask you this though. How much of his erratic behavior now the fault of the left for making his case a National spectacle? You assholes are still harassing him for defending himself.
He wasn’t one until you assholes started in with all your racism bullshit. Making him the first white hispanic in world history and a racist pile of shit president throwing in how if he had a son he’d be a thug ass like traygone. And for good measure posting only pictures of this turd in third grade. So yes you did that.

I think Zimmerman is a little out in left field, not sure if he was before Martin or if something snapped afterwards but the left did him wrong on that deal. ...and they still won't let up

The PI probably deserved it. WTF was a PI even involved? He was probably harassing GZ.

There is a documentary being done about Zimmerman, and the PI contacted him to ask if he'd be interested in being in it. It was after that, that Zimmerman started harassing and stalking the guy.

George Zimmerman charged for allegedly threatening to feed Trayvon Martin film scout to an alligator

Dennis Warren, a private investigator, contacted the Seminole County Sheriff's Office in December 2017 and said that he was being stalked by Zimmerman, whom he’d contacted to see if he was interested in being a part of the Martin documentary. After refusing to be a part of the film, Zimmerman allegedly sent a series of threatening texts, phone calls, and voicemails to Warren. Over one two-hour span, for example, Zimmerman sent 21 phone calls, 38 text messages, and seven voicemails to Warren, according to a police report.
I kinda feel for Zimmerman here. Some asshole is going to make a documentary about him he doesn’t want with a 99% chance it’s going to be a hit job.

If Zimmerman had thought that, a better alternative to stalking and harassing the guy would have been to be in the documentary, but only if he was given some control over content. Then he could have stayed out of trouble, and gotten his side of the story told. No, I don't feel sorry for him. If you do something that gets enough attention, chances are someone out there is going to make a documentary about it if it generated enough attention.
Maybe he just wants to be left the hell alone. Maybe he doesn’t want to be in or around any documentaries about him. Obviously the opening conversation with this filmmaker didn’t go well. Why would he want to get further involved?

No idiot, it's a complete lie.
No. It's a fact, you deplorable asshole.

The Court, common sense, and reality disagree with your fantasy.

Doubt it.

Jury didn’t think so.

I think Zimmerman is a little out in left field, not sure if he was before Martin or if something snapped afterwards but the left did him wrong on that deal. ...and they still won't let up
By all accounts he was a normal guy before. Not so much now after the left got ahold of him.

Jury didn’t think so.

By all accounts he was a normal guy before. Not so much now after the left got ahold of him.

As soon as I saw the photos of his injuries I knew he'd walk.

Maybe he just wants to be left the hell alone. Maybe he doesn’t want to be in or around any documentaries about him. Obviously the opening conversation with this filmmaker didn’t go well. Why would he want to get further involved?

If he just wanted to be left alone, then why all the stalking after being asked about the documentary? It's gonna get made one way or the other, so if he didn't want to participate, he should have just said "no", shut the door and been done with it. But, he didn't. He called and harassed the guy. There are lots of others out there who have had documentaries made about them that thought they were hit pieces too, but they didn't stalk the person asking them about it.

Jury didn’t think so.

The moment I saw an actual current picture of traygone I knew the left wing racist fix was in.

Yeah, I blame the left for his response. They just can't leave the guy alone. Blacks are the liberal White's pets. You must allow yourself to be killed if necessary before you defend yourself against a feral animal.

The Left's Darling, Obama's son, is dead now, isn't he?

Stupid asshole trying to attack a Hispanic guy with a gun.

If he just wanted to be left alone, then why all the stalking after being asked about the documentary? It's gonna get made one way or the other, so if he didn't want to participate, he should have just said "no", shut the door and been done with it. But, he didn't. He called and harassed the guy. There are lots of others out there who have had documentaries made about them that thought they were hit pieces too, but they didn't stalk the person asking them about it.
He’s been fucked with for how long now? Eight years? And you think that doesn’t take a toll on someone?

The moment I saw an actual current picture of traygone I knew the left wing racist fix was in.

Yeah ...remember this one? Taken when he was about 13 LOL

Neighborhood_Watch_Death-0931f_image-150x150.jpg

One more thing. No matter what he wants the left wing race agitators won’t leave him alone.

Forum List

Back