The right's darling, George Zimmerman, is at it again

I wonder if the dufus is going to explain how a short, fat, out of shape, middle aged white/hispanic man chased down an athletic, tall and lean black teenaged high school football wide receiver. :lol:

A lot of people believed Zimmerman was stalking Martin. Check the official Zimmerman thread in Law & Justice. Now Zimmy has to appear on May 30 on stalking charges. It surely proves us right.

How obvious can it be, and some people still defend him. :laugh:
Are you saying he got away with murder because he is latino?

They always get away.
What's your point? Do you believe that all the criminals should always get away with their crimes? Or just some of them? Why or why not?

And if you do believe that some criminals should get away with it, which criminals are they? Do you believe that all black criminals should get away with it as long as their victims are white?

So one doesn't have the right to self defense when getting their head beat in?

You liberals do believe in self defense, right?

Zimmerman goaded Martin or pulled the gun on Martin causing the struggle.

If you are carrying a gun, you should never follow/stalk anyone.

Last edited:
upload_2018-5-8_0-25-49.png

So one doesn't have the right to self defense when getting their head beat in?

You liberals do believe in self defense, right?

Zimmerman goaded Martin or pulled the gun on Martin causing the struggle.

If you are carrying a gun, you should never follow/stalk anyone.

GZ pulled the gun AFTER TM had busted his face open with a sucker punch and was pounding the back of his head into the concrete below. ALL of the evidence demonstrates that TM viciously attacked GZ and inflicted great harm upon him. GZ was absolutely justified in shooting his attacker.

upload_2018-5-8_0-31-57.png

GO kill more N i g g e r s for us, Beaner George
We, The NRA Whities, approve of your N i g g e r killings.

btw. Killer Beaner, send over some kin to reclean my
toilet, I see stains.

I wonder if the dufus is going to explain how a short, fat, out of shape, middle aged white/hispanic man chased down an athletic, tall and lean black teenaged high school football wide receiver. :lol:

A lot of people believed Zimmerman was stalking Martin. Check the official Zimmerman thread in Law & Justice. Now Zimmy has to appear on May 30 on stalking charges. It surely proves us right.

How obvious can it be, and some people still defend him. :laugh:

You obviously didn't follow the trial. Of course, I don't think you care about facts. You just wanted GZ convicted.

Forum List

Back