The rise in rape in the UK

Actually, multiculturalism works when it isnt an inferior culture being introduced to a superior culture. Not all cultures are equal. Most arent. :dunno:
Watch the video and skip forward to about the 38 minute mark

The lady talks about what sort of immigrants are ok and which are undesirable or downright harmful

She does a great job of laying out the problem

I think it's too late to save that shithole. I worked in London (Sunbury) for BP 20 years ago and it was a muzzie fuckfest back then.... I can imagine what it is now. They're getting exactly what they deserve.... and we will too, if we don't fight back.

I think it's too late to save that shithole. I worked in London (Sunbury) for BP 20 years ago and it was a muzzie fuckfest back then.... I can imagine what it is now. They're getting exactly what they deserve.... and we will too, if we don't fight back.
They are not getting what they deserve in my opinion

The people bearing to brunt if the harmful affects of migration from the shit hole countries are the common people who do not support what has taken place

I cant say what policy the Brits should have

But educated and informed Brits such as this woman do know

And she’s not afraid to say it

Help from the police will be non existent soon when you see the police over there opening their press briefings with Muslim greetings.

And you see police reports that look like hostage videos.

If this goes on much longer you'll be arrested for reporting being raped by one those Muslims.

Help from the police will be non existent soon when you see the police over there opening their press briefings with Muslim greetings.

And you see police reports that look like hostage videos.

If this goes on much longer you'll be arrested for reporting being raped by one those Muslims.

We went through that here already.
White southern Democrats did not see black women as human, so rape wasn't rape.

Similar situation in that adherent Muslims don't see non Muslim women as human.

Screenshot_20240806_095717_X.jpg

Forum List

Back