The rise of Africa

iq_by_country.png
I presume that this is a color code of IQs. Interesting that China is the highest, how many immigrants do you think live in China?

So explain why
1. Blacks come in last in all standardized tests. Asians do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests..

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

You have to explain why you are wrong and trying to deflect.

HAHAHA. The board notes your non-answer. You libs have no answer to the 4 points.
The board also notes your deflection when confronted with the proof your claim is much like you. Idiotic.

Proof??? The board demands you show your proof that even one of my 4 points is wrong. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist tranny!!
The board demands you retract your ignorant statement that you are trying to deflect from. You dont get to ask questions without addressing my proof which came before your questions.

frigidweirdo said:
The West is Africa's biggest bane too. The "aid" the West gives Africa keeps the mentality of just find money on the money tree, rather than make money.
This same concept would seem to relate to the American welfare system...

frigidweirdo said:
The West is Africa's biggest bane too. The "aid" the West gives Africa keeps the mentality of just find money on the money tree, rather than make money.
This same concept would seem to relate to the American welfare system...
I see where your going but its totally different. Whites would never intentionally try to destabilize the Black community and exploit any resources they have.

Here is an interesting link concerning the rise of Africa.

Comments? My comment is that it is interesting that the poorest of continents has the largest population growth.

Okay, the video's up.

The problem is there wouldn't be an African nation. Corruption in Africa is seen by the west as corruption, whereas in the West, especially a country like the US, corruption has been legitimized to make it seem good, in Africa they don't bother with those cosmetics. It's about your team v. the other team and trying to get as much of the pie for your own people. An African nation would prevent this from happening. It's not different to anywhere else in the world.

China is large because the central Chinese managed to conquer. Russia is so large because they conquered, the US is so large because they conquered. This isn't going to happen in Africa. The West wouldn't allow it to happen.

Your point is that Africa has the largest population growth.

Sure it does. The video says 11% of people have HIV/AIDS. These people will die a lot more quickly. I was in Lesotho a few years back and the LOWEST HIV/AIDS rate region in the country was 19%. They estimated that child bearing age women in the Capital, Masaru, 50% of them have HIV/AIDS.

You need babies to replace those who will die. You also need babies to replace those migrating to Europe or America.

Africa is a tough land. Tough grass, tough soil, touch for growing food, which means populations will need to grow faster to keep up with the death rates, which are inherent in such a tough land.

The West is Africa's biggest bane too. The "aid" the West gives Africa keeps the mentality of just find money on the money tree, rather than make money. Africa's manufacturing base is about 1% of the world's manufactuting, even though they have 1/6th the world's population.

The wealth they have will always be taken by a few individuals to enrich themselves.There will be some trickle down. But not enough.

What do you think is the effect on Africa is all the aid? I know it does seem cruel but as you said they need a high birth rate to sustain their numbers. Which before all the aid for Africa was kept in balance by the attrition rate. Now the birthrate is unchanged but the death rate is lower thus more people to feed.

I am thinking with the wealth in Africa they too may be taken over by conquest.

I was in Lusaka, capital of Zambia, and met an Australian dairy farmer who was helping Zambian dairy farmers try to improve their yield. The biggest problem in Africa is that Fresian cows and other European cows which produce a lot of milk, just don't produce much milk in Africa because the grass is tough. Cows who can survive on the tough grass also don't produce much milk.

So we went to Lusaka Fair, now, this isn't the sort of fair with loads of rides and stuff, they had them, but it was very functional and mostly aimed at agriculture. We went into one marque and there were guys at their stalls who had aid money to hand out. You could tell that half of the people we spoke to couldn't even really be bothered. Like, they were there because they had to be there, but had no real interest in giving out money. Others did seem interested. The problem was who got what. How much money were these guys going to take, how much would they make disappear? How much went to friends to do nothing.

I spoke with this guy about this sort of stuff later, and it turns out they try and get farmers into cooperatives. One guy is in charge of the money, and more often than not he does a runner with all the money.

Until people stop seeing the West as a cash cow with endless amounts of money, nothing will change. Aid is literally that cash tree.

African soil is bad, it can only support a certain number of people. Africa needs to kind of figure this stuff out, because all the will happen is that they'll get into worse and worse famine. There has been famine in Southern Africa recently and it causes problems.

Yes, until Africa learns to sort its own life out, it'll be a problem.

Not exactly related, but I found it interesting to compare:

Look at me dragging Alaska out of the village ~pops collar~

Not exactly related, but I found it interesting to compare:

Look at me dragging Alaska out of the village ~pops collar~
With the population of my state it is hard to believe how much I drag up the average IQ! :D

According to lefts an African cannibal is equal to Shakespeare or Einstein.
IQ is unimportant.
I have a picture from the great nation of Kenya, but if I posted it, the post would get deleted. It's something the male members do, to get balls the size of bowling balls. They think it's attractive to the women folk with an IQ of 65.

Do not forget that Kenya is one of the best African countries where whites brought culture and moral.

I believe I tracked this down for ya all: The Zaouli dance of the Gouro ethnic group Ivory Coast, west Africa. It was created/invented/adopted(?) in the 1950s; most agree it was inspired by a beautiful girl 'Dzela Lou Zaouli' (Daughter of Zaouli)

I believe I tracked this down for ya all: The Zaouli dance of the Gouro ethnic group Ivory Coast, west Africa. It was created/invented/adopted(?) in the 1950s; most agree it was inspired by a beautiful girl 'Dzela Lou Zaouli' (Daughter of Zaouli)

This video shows Africans are others, we are two different races with many differences.

According to lefts an African cannibal is equal to Shakespeare or Einstein.
IQ is unimportant.
I have a picture from the great nation of Kenya, but if I posted it, the post would get deleted. It's something the male members do, to get balls the size of bowling balls. They think it's attractive to the women folk with an IQ of 65.

Women do the same thing and not just in Africa.

It has actually become popular in the US.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back