The Rise Of ISIS - Explained in 6 Minutes [VIDEO]...

Seems like they got most of it right. I would disagree on some of the Assad stuff though. A little too Western Propaganda-tinged. But i think they got it right for the most part.

The story should begin with Bill Clinton's attempt to curry favor with Saudi Arabia by backing the Muslims in the Bosnian civil war. Bush 43 compounded this error by removing Saddam Husein without a realistic plan for filling the resulting power vacuum. Obama sealed the deal by withdrawing all of our troops from Iraq.

Enough blame to go around, but what do we do from here? Is "Oh, well" an acceptable strategy?

The story should begin with Bill Clinton's attempt to curry favor with Saudi Arabia by backing the Muslims in the Bosnian civil war. Bush 43 compounded this error by removing Saddam Husein without a realistic plan for filling the resulting power vacuum. Obama sealed the deal by withdrawing all of our troops from Iraq.

Enough blame to go around, but what do we do from here? Is "Oh, well" an acceptable strategy?

I think it goes back long before Clinton. It goes back to our support of Afghan Mujahideen fighting against the Soviet Union. That's when Al qaeda and the Taliban were created.

Forum List

Back