🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of the Beta Boys

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Millennial Dads Have Terrible DIY Skills; Half Don't Own A Stepladder Or Cordless Drill

When it comes to simple tasks like changing tires, unclogging toilets or resetting a tripped circuit breaker, millennial dads are terrible compared to their own fathers, according to new research.

upload_2019-6-8_19-23-29.jpeg

My millennials knows how to do what I have done because I had him there doing it with me for many years doing it for a living...

They may not be able to build or fix a coffee table ... but they can make a leaf in the foam of a latte.

As society evolves, the strangest skills become necessary.

Last edited:
A good parent will teach their daughter to avoid a cuck beta.
When will daughters learn auto mechanics?

Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prious boy.
I have never wanted one because I didn't feel like pulling maintenance on it, they are junk, a 12 cylinder auto is a constant mechanics retirement dream. I buy vehicles that can make you money I don't want one that cost me money...Plus, I have absolutely no bitches I want to impress by throwing away large amounts of dough......

As a long time mechanic BMW's are junk! I pick Ford or DeSoto over all the rest.

A good parent will teach their daughter to avoid a cuck beta.

Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prious boy.
I have never wanted one because I didn't feel like pulling maintenance on it, they are junk, a 12 cylinder auto is a constant mechanics retirement dream. I buy vehicles that can make you money I don't want one that cost me money...Plus, I have absolutely no bitches I want to impress by throwing away large amounts of dough......

You cant afford one. Stop the BS

BMW's are junk..

You cant afford one. Stop the BS
Where I live it would be useless to me.

Forum List

Back