🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of the Beta Boys

When will daughters learn auto mechanics?

Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prious boy.
I have never wanted one because I didn't feel like pulling maintenance on it, they are junk, a 12 cylinder auto is a constant mechanics retirement dream. I buy vehicles that can make you money I don't want one that cost me money...Plus, I have absolutely no bitches I want to impress by throwing away large amounts of dough......

You cant afford one. Stop the BS
Beemers aren't junk. They offer great performance. They also come with expensive maintenance, and there will be a lot of maintenance compared to say a Toyota. They are also a royal pain in the ass to work on in my admitted limited experience. Anyone that enjoys a BMW more power to them. They are fine cars if you are prepared to pay.

[
Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prious boy.
I have never wanted one because I didn't feel like pulling maintenance on it, they are junk, a 12 cylinder auto is a constant mechanics retirement dream. I buy vehicles that can make you money I don't want one that cost me money...Plus, I have absolutely no bitches I want to impress by throwing away large amounts of dough......

You cant afford one. Stop the BS
Beemers aren't junk. They offer great performance. They also come with expensive maintenance, and there will be a lot of maintenance compared to say a Toyota. They are also a royal pain in the ass to work on in my admitted limited experience. Anyone that enjoys a BMW more power to them. They are fine cars if you are prepared to pay.
I don't own Turdolas either cause I like functional brakes and an airbag that won't kill you...

A good parent will teach their daughter to avoid a cuck beta.

BMW's are junk..

Our 750i has eight cylinders according to my husband.

You just disqualified yourself

BMW's are junk..

Our 750i has eight cylinders according to my husband.

You just disqualified yourself
So you think one BMW represents their entire selection of motor sizes?

SassyIrishLass said:
Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prius boy.
That Engineering Is For The Autobahn
American Roads Beat Them To Death
That's Why The Only 10yr Old Ones You See
(Porsche, Too)
Are Parked In The Third Garage
Waiting To Become 'Classics'

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth

Last edited:
SassyIrishLass said:
That's Why The Only Old Ones You See

bs ours are on the road daily and a BMW owner notices other BMWs

BMW's used to have almost legendary reliability in the motorcycle world, and pretty easy maintenance. Newer models not so much. They certainly aren't crap, and BMW makes in my opinion the best sport tourer available. The reliability is simply not what it once was.

SassyIrishLass said:
That's Why The Only Old Ones You See
(Porsche, Too)

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth
Corvettes really are a bargain considering the performance you get for the money.

SassyIrishLass said:
bs ours are on the road daily and a BMW owner notices other BMWs
And Everyone Else Notices
The Models They Never See Anymore

These Are Parked

bmw-840ci-hellrot-red-blk-sport-840-850csi-850i-8-series-1.JPG

WheelieAddict said:
Corvettes really are a bargain considering the performance you get for the money.
Corvettes Start Under $60 Grand
As Good As Any Production $100+K European

A good parent will teach their daughter to avoid a cuck beta.

BMW's are junk..

Exactly. Trucks make money, cars cost money.

BMW's are junk..

My husband is an attorney...wining and dining high profile clients in a truck isn't going to make the firm money.

BMW's are junk..

My husband is an attorney...wining and dining high profile clients in a truck isn't going to make the firm money.
My grandad was an attorney yet did not waste money to impress clients.plus a Bentleys is more impressive.

I have become pretty handy at fixing things around the house, since I live alone.

The guys at Ace Hardware are very helpful. Many times they even offer to come to my house and do it for me LOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back