🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of the Beta Boys

No shortage of hair in the 1970’s yet the older generations that called us girls have died.
Yes. That's how generations are. :icon_rolleyes:

I grew a beard and mustache but I wasn't trying to look like a member of a barbershop quartet or an entrant in one of those German beard contests. That's the difference, Sport.

Millennials are very good at growing ironic facial hair and taking photos of themselves.
How long before the fucking LIB snowflake females start demanding that no one is allowed to grow facial hair........except their butch female rug muncher lovers?
Beards will be officially outlawed at all LIB colleges.

My millennials knows how to do what I have done because I had him there doing it with me for many years doing it for a living...
Speaking of beta boys...
He was an electronics tech just like Dad in the military to bad you missed out when you trained yours...
Youre the ultimate beta boy. No one cares what you think, and i promise that not one person will ever think youre funny, so you should just stop trying to make jokes. You arent a funny person.

No shortage of hair in the 1970’s yet the older generations that called us girls have died.

I grew a beard and mustache but I wasn't trying to look like a member of a barbershop quartet or an entrant in one of those German beard contests. That's the difference, Sport.
18893331_1375388649180916_9017802631453412999_n.jpg
18921719_1375388775847570_5933467454602009227_n.jpg

My eldest will be 35 on the 11th wish him happy birthday.. I know you can't see his beard but that's okay it doesn't bother him as a truck driver...I can give his number so you can call and tell him what a snowflake he became....This pic is from last summer.
I forgot to mention he is also a 9th degree black belt kickboxer...

My millennials knows how to do what I have done because I had him there doing it with me for many years doing it for a living...
Speaking of beta boys...
He was an electronics tech just like Dad in the military to bad you missed out when you trained yours...
Youre the ultimate beta boy. No one cares what you think, and i promise that not one person will ever think youre funny, so you should just stop trying to make jokes. You arent a funny person.
I'd rather try to be funny and fail than be a bastard and succeed...

My eldest will be 35 on the 11th wish him happy birthday.. I know you can't see his beard but that's okay it doesn't bother him...I can give his number so you can call and tell him what a snowflake he became....
I don't remember calling him a snowflake, even though he seems to be dressed up like GI Joe in someone's living room trying to impress everyone. You need help.

BTW those guys in the picture are part of a fad called Steampunk..It harkens back to the days before the age of the automobile and the steam powered engines of the ships of line.

My eldest will be 35 on the 11th wish him happy birthday.. I know you can't see his beard but that's okay it doesn't bother him...I can give his number so you can call and tell him what a snowflake he became....
I don't remember calling him a snowflake, even though he seems to be dressed up like GI Joe in someone's living room trying to impress everyone. You need help.
It is his hobby. He was in the air farce but should had been special ops in the army...

--------------------------- sure , probably , but even YOU know that YOU are unusual eh Moonglow eh . But to the gist of the OP , yeah , its trues . millenials are pretty fecked up in just common knowledge and being able to do General work Moonglow ,

My eldest will be 35 on the 11th wish him happy birthday.. I know you can't see his beard but that's okay it doesn't bother him as a truck driver...I can give his number so you can call and tell him what a snowflake he became....This pic is from last summer.
What's in the cupboard that he's guarding?

A good parent will teach their daughter to avoid a cuck beta.
When will daughters learn auto mechanics?

Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prious boy.
I have never wanted one because I didn't feel like pulling maintenance on it, they are junk, a 12 cylinder auto is a constant mechanics retirement dream. I buy vehicles that can make you money I don't want one that cost me money...Plus, I have absolutely no bitches I want to impress by throwing away large amounts of dough......
If you need bitches see fbj. He’s a friggin’ magnet for them but of the dumb variety.

BTW those guys in the picture are part of a fad called Steampunk..It harkens back to the days before the age of the automobile and the steam powered engines of the ships of line.
Those hipsters infest Portland and I prefer the days when men didn't have to play dress up to gain an identity

--------------------------- sure , probably , but even YOU know that YOU are unusual eh Moonglow eh . But to the gist of the OP , yeah , its trues . millenials are pretty fecked up in just common knowledge and being able to do General work Moonglow ,
Not the ones I know because I trained them while employing them.. Not like the adults wanted a job what with all the crank around..

Those hipsters infest Portland and I prefer the days when men didn't have to play dress up to gain an identity
That is why I don't own a suit or a tie...Nor do I cut my hair..

What's in the cupboard that he's guarding?
Covers and coats are in the mahogany armoire..

Forum List

Back