🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of the Beta Boys

A good parent will teach their daughter to avoid a cuck beta.
When will daughters learn auto mechanics?

Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prius boy.
Had one, sent it with the ex-wife.
Don't miss either one.

Our daughters will become professionals and hire good mechanics. Hopefully to work on their BMW
BMW's are junk..

Sheeeeett. More like the biggest POS in the world.

My uncle bought a brand new 325i. Within months he had that thing in the shop so much they knew him by name. The speedometer backing peeled away, stopping the speedo at 40mph. The headlights peeled. The radio went out. The interior fabric came apart.

The car barely has 20,000 miles on it and its 30 years old. He kept it because he doesn't have the gaul to sell the POS to anyone else. He's afraid they'd come after him.

BMW's are junk..

Sheeeeett. More like the biggest POS in the world.

My uncle bought a brand new 325i. Within months he had that thing in the shop so much they knew him by name. The speedometer backing peeled away, stopping the speedo at 40mph. The headlights peeled. The radio went out. The interior fabric came apart.

The car barely has 20,000 miles on it and its 30 years old. He kept it because he doesn't have the gaul to sell the POS to anyone else. He's afraid they'd come after him.

Oooh one car out of how many?

Simple, don't like them don't buy them. We've had several and never a problem

Lol....go ask any young progressive to, " pop the hood" on a car. They open the trunk!:abgg2q.jpg:

Even older progressive men have no clue about how to change a flat tire. Ask them to show you where the car intake manifold is.....they'll point to the glovebox!:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

As a long time mechanic BMW's are junk! I pick Ford or DeSoto over all the rest.
One of my cars is a 1994 318i.
I bought it new.
The family still uses it. Apart from regular maintenance it's 'bulletproof'! One of the most dependable cars there is!

Last edited:
The feminists have done permanent damage to the American male who is a progressive.....the new fruitcakes.

This is what you get.....fem men like this.....

All the progressive males in this forum....just no longer can be categorized as a mans man. What a disgrace......

Btw....how much of a hoot would it to be to knock that vape store guy's glasses off?:laughing0301:

Last edited:
As a long time mechanic BMW's are junk! I pick Ford or DeSoto over all the rest.
I bought it new.
The family still uses it. About from regular maintenance it's 'bulletproof'! One of the most dependable cars there is!

The older BMW's were quality cars....but over the last 20 years, they are junk by 75K miles. Look like crap too. After 50K miles, a nice car to have if you dont mind the unit being in the shop for a good stretch a could of times a year. That's why I only drive Fords....cant stand driving crappy rentals

SassyIrishLass said:
That Engineering Is For The Autobahn
American Roads Beat Them To Death
That's Why The Only 10yr Old Ones You See
(Porsche, Too)
Are Parked In The Third Garage
Waiting To Become 'Classics'

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth
Check out the resale price of a 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo compared to the same year Corvette.
You'll be in for a big surprise!

SassyIrishLass said:
(Porsche, Too)

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth
Check out the resale price of a 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo compared to the same year Corvette.
SassyIrishLass said:
(Porsche, Too)

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth

Yeah but maintenance costs for the Porsche would put most in the poor house. Upkeep costs obscene. No thanks.​

I bought it new.
The family still uses it. About from regular maintenance it's 'bulletproof'! One of the most dependable cars there is!

The older BMW's were quality cars....but over the last 20 years, they are junk by 75K miles. Look like crap too. After 50K miles, a nice car to have if you dont mind the unit being in the shop for a good stretch a could of times a year. That's why I only drive Fords....cant stand driving crappy rentals
Drive a Porsche six hundred miles on a freeway, in one day.
Then do the same trip driving a Corvette.
Hope you have medical insurance for back treatments.

BMW's are junk..

Only because you can't afford one. Finest engineering in the world...Prious boy.
I have never wanted one because I didn't feel like pulling maintenance on it, they are junk, a 12 cylinder auto is a constant mechanics retirement dream. I buy vehicles that can make you money I don't want one that cost me money...Plus, I have absolutely no bitches I want to impress by throwing away large amounts of dough......

You cant afford one. Stop the BS
LOL Guess who's got a Beemer?

SassyIrishLass said:
(Porsche, Too)

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth
SassyIrishLass said:
(Porsche, Too)

Buy A Corvette
Get Your Money's Worth

Yeah but maintenance costs for the Porsche would put most in the poor house. Upkeep costs obscene. No thanks.​
If you can afford to buy a Porsche but can't afford regular scheduled maintenance........like EVERY new car manufacturer recommends, then don't buy one.

Well, yes, but look on the bright side.

They are the first in their family for several generations to know how to wax a moustache.

BMW's are junk..
Apparently some are into materialism....that's the measure of success.
It is the Christian thing to do.

Forum List

Back