🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of the Beta Boys

My millennials knows how to do what I have done because I had him there doing it with me for many years doing it for a living...
--------------------------- sure , probably , but even YOU know that YOU are unusual eh Moonglow eh . But to the gist of the OP , yeah , its trues . millenials are pretty fecked up in just common knowledge and being able to do General work Moonglow ,
Not the ones I know because I trained them while employing them.. Not like the adults wanted a job what with all the crank around..
------------------------- well at the most you probably employed a few hundred which means that my statement of MOST millenials being fecked up is true . Slightly off topic but Many know nothing about ww2 , D-Day , 9-11 or the mayhem and murder that the World has always been . Heck , many are even afraid of Guns and many wear makeup and 'lingerie' Moonglow . And STEAMPUNK is cool but only when the 'chicks' dress up Moonglow .

Even older progressive men have no clue about how to change a flat tire.
When I got my DL, Daddy gave me his old pickup (I still have it) and bought himself a new one. But before he would give me the keys, he made me change a tire twice by myself while he watched.

I've only had two flats my entire life, and both times somebody pulled over before I even got the spare out and changed it for me LOL.

My millennials knows how to do what I have done because I had him there doing it with me for many years doing it for a living...
--------------------------- sure , probably , but even YOU know that YOU are unusual eh Moonglow eh . But to the gist of the OP , yeah , its trues . millenials are pretty fecked up in just common knowledge and being able to do General work Moonglow ,
Not the ones I know because I trained them while employing them.. Not like the adults wanted a job what with all the crank around..
------------------------- well at the most you probably employed a few hundred which means that my statement of MOST millenials being fecked up is true . Slightly off topic but Many know nothing about ww2 , D-Day , 9-11 or the mayhem and murder that the World has always been . Heck , many are even afraid of Guns and many wear makeup and 'lingerie' Moonglow . And STEAMPUNK is cool but only when the 'chicks' dress up Moonglow .
Same thing is true about your generation there cupcake...Like greasy hair or flat tops were all that grand.

Same thing is true about your generation there cupcake...Like greasy hair or flat tops were all that grand.
------------------------------- you speak foolishness , but lets see a picture of YOU and all yer crew wearing 'man buns' on top of yer Bald Heads Moonglow .

----------------------------- all i say about ME and my Generation is that we had it made in the shade . And thats never going to be seen again in the USA. My generation had the best . My parents had it just a bit better though when there was still much less Engineering of USA Society Moonglow .

as a theory or conspiracy . I see the USA as having First been Discovered and established and pretty much unregulated up to about 1950 and after WW2 which was my Parents HeyDay . After their HeyDay and heading into my times i see rules , regulations , laws and restrictions limiting Freedom and this was in the 60s when i was about 14 i think . But my parents and their Generation were already Established so nothing really applied to them . Thing started Slowly getting messed up in the mid 60s and it Continues in this 21st Century . Off topic i suppose except for Generations being mentioned so just a theory or conspiracy of mine Moonglow . ------------ just a comment Moonglow .

Forum List

Back