The risk of income inequality

So tell me how do you propose fixing the economy?

Let me guess take money from some people and give it to other people.

I already proposed it on about page 3.

The only thing you did on page 3 was whine about ceo pay

page 4 Sherlock

What we need is a tax system that gives business incentives to employ here, pay good wages, give good benefits, and give good retirement. Company does those things and they can pay zero taxes. If they do the opposite then they pay.

Yeah the thing is, RW, the kind of people who think massive income inequity is okay, also look forward with glee to poor people dying of poverty.

Oh they won't admit it but their primary joy in life is feeling that feeling of Schadenfreude when other people have misfortune.

Theirs is a kind of mentally sick social sadism. (We read examples of how these pathetic creatures think on this board pretty much every day)

So if you hoping to change their minds based on logic, or their love of their society? Forget it.

Their kind of mental illness has no honor, no integrity, very little understanding of how societies actually work, either.

They are BULLIES. They are walking undifferentialted ANGER looking for scapegoats to pin their angst upon and the POOR are good targets because the poor cannot fight back.

Their sickness is more than simple selfishness.

It is coupled with FEAR FEAR and MORE FEAR.

I suspect I'm telling YOU nothing you don't already know.

This is surprising coming from you, ed - certainly not something I'd expect. While I'd admit that there are miscreants like you describe, the idea that they represent most, or even many, of the "people who think massive income inequity is okay" is silly and will never promote any kind of political progress.

We never intended Social Security to be your total retirement system. It was expected that workers would own homes and have a financial nest egg to ensure they could retire comfortably
Then we allowed ourselves to destroy that nestegg. Leave a worker barely enough to live on and forget about saving for the future. Go into debt if you want your children to be educated. God forbid you get seriously ill and your life savings are gone. This is the society we have created and it is an embarrassment for a great nation

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q#aid=P3KWfa1OeIA[/ame]

I already proposed it on about page 3.

page 4 Sherlock

What we need is a tax system that gives business incentives to employ here, pay good wages, give good benefits, and give good retirement. Company does those things and they can pay zero taxes. If they do the opposite then they pay.

I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between page 3 and page 4, Genius.

And that's a plan all right.

Subjective: Good wages define that please

Good benefits: Define that please.

And you are responsible for your own retirement.

And No one and I do mean no one should be exempt from taxes.

You people want to pass on responsibility for your own lives to others then punish them if you think you got a raw deal.

Last edited:
FASCISM is coming to America; wrapped in the Hammer and Sickle flag; chanting "change" and spewing race-card hyperbole and rehtoric to whomeve is stupid or selfish enough to be pandered to

page 4 Sherlock

I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between page 3 and page 4, Genius.

You people want to pass on responsibility for your own lives to others then punish them if you think you got a raw deal.

You must love a stagnant economy and big government.

page 4 Sherlock

He said Around Page 4. Calm down.

So you have nothing? Why even ask if you're just going to poo poo any and everything? Do you just crave human interaction? Lonely?

page 4 Sherlock

So you have nothing? Why even ask if you're just going to poo poo any and everything? Do you just crave human interaction? Lonely?

lol. you and your Messiah didnt want input from Republicans until you started failing big-time. now you're crying that people pointing out Progressive failure dont have a plan themselves?
how about first apologizing for failing? then do the right thing and have your boy resign; then start actually asking others for their input?

lol. you and your Messiah didnt want input from Republicans until you started failing big-time. now you're crying that people pointing out Progressive failure dont have a plan themselves?
how about first apologizing for failing? then do the right thing and have your boy resign; then start actually asking others for their input?

Sorry....you suck so much dick

Aside from the usual partisan idiocy, both extremes of both parties operate from an economic and social unreality.

Some think govt has a reason, and even an ability, to affect individual outcomes to achieve greater justice.

Some think there's some moral evil or govt overreach in govt using its powers to affect markets, and even economic means, to allow all citizens an opportunity to enter markets.

Sorry....you suck so much dick

PROJECTION LEFTARD; just pathetic

We never intended Social Security to be your total retirement system. It was expected that workers would own homes and have a financial nest egg to ensure they could retire comfortably
Then we allowed ourselves to destroy that nestegg. Leave a worker barely enough to live on and forget about saving for the future. Go into debt if you want your children to be educated. God forbid you get seriously ill and your life savings are gone. This is the society we have created and it is an embarrassment for a great nation

Again .....WAAAAAA!!!

I have owned 4 homes in my lifetime. I have retired from (count em) 2 careers. I'm no smarter than anyone else - I was just raised to work hard. I live on a VERY GOOD retirement and my Wife still works and brings home a great salary. We own 260 acres of land with a house, a few cattle, horses, chickens, 2 barns and a pond.

Do you think that was just GIVEN to us?? Get a clue - better yet, get a job. Don't waste your time getting a BA in Fine Arts and expect to make a living. Gain a marketable skill and stop all the damned whining like little babies. Geezz....

Translation: I am superior to you, and if everyone was as smart and as hardworking as I am, then you would have no problems

FASCISM is coming to America; wrapped in the Hammer and Sickle flag; chanting "change" and spewing race-card hyperbole and rehtoric to whomeve is stupid or selfish enough to be pandered to

That should be interesting. Sort of a merger of Nazis and communists.. They will probably build death camps in Siberia....

I'm quite sure you don't know what "HYPERBOLE" means. It's a pity because you use it so fiercely that you should really know its definition.

I'm quite sure you don't know what "HYPERBOLE" means. It's a pity because you use it so fiercely that you should really know its definition.

sorry dimwit; i'll try not to fight fire with fire; i'll just accept whatever idiotic slander the loser Left throws out there at people who dont think like they do

Personally, I am convinced that the anarchists are going to unite, and take control of this country.

I suppose you're going for irony, but sustainable anarchy won't be achieved that way. It won't happen until society abandons the idea of using violence to solve problems.

fascism is coming to america; wrapped in the hammer and sickle flag; chanting "change" and spewing race-card hyperbole and rehtoric to whomeve is stupid or selfish enough to be pandered to
i'm quite sure you don't know what "hyperbole" means. It's a pity because you use it so fiercely that you should really know its definition.

sorry dimwit; i'll try not to fight fire with fire; i'll just accept whatever idiotic slander the loser left throws out there at people who dont think like they do
q.e.d.

Forum List

Back