The risk of income inequality

page 4 Sherlock

I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between page 3 and page 4, Genius.

And that's a plan all right.

Subjective: Good wages define that please

Good benefits: Define that please.

And you are responsible for your own retirement.

And No one and I do mean no one should be exempt from taxes.

You people want to pass on responsibility for your own lives to others then punish them if you think you got a raw deal.

You must love a stagnant economy and big government.

Excuse me Brainiac but you are the one who thinks government should be involved in everything not me.

And government fucks up the economy more than any private citizen ever could.

If you want to make more then stop whining, get off your ass and make more.

page 4 Sherlock

I'm not the one who doesn't know the difference between page 3 and page 4, Genius.

He said Around Page 4. Calm down.

You people want to pass on responsibility for your own lives to others then punish them if you think you got a raw deal.

So you have nothing? Why even ask if you're just going to poo poo any and everything? Do you just crave human interaction? Lonely?

He said around page 3 Genius.

I have the answer to income inequality.

STOP WHINING GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE MORE MONEY

no one is stopping you.

OK, income inequality exists. Not everyone earns the same amount of money.
But without some income inequity, where is the motivation to do the work that is necessary to improve your productivity and/or your economic value?

Now, we may have stepped too far over the line from time to time - one way or another - in addressing or worsening income inequality, and I'm a guy who typically advocates a balanced approach.

But don't we NEED at least some level of income inequality?

So you have nothing? Why even ask if you're just going to poo poo any and everything? Do you just crave human interaction? Lonely?

Look what I caught! A fucking liar. Then tell me, if he said around page 3 then why'd you lie and say he only said page 3? :badgrin: Gotcha dumbass

no one is stopping you.

:lol::lol: Thats really all you got. Dam...

OK, income inequality exists. Not everyone earns the same amount of money.
But without some income inequity, where is the motivation to do the work that is necessary to improve your productivity and/or your economic value?

Now, we may have stepped too far over the line from time to time - one way or another - in addressing or worsening income inequality, and I'm a guy who typically advocates a balanced approach.

But don't we NEED at least some level of income inequality?

Of course. And the OP and link (though perhaps not intentionally) pointed out the ironies of each party's view.

First, you have the ... I can't call them conservatives .... view that govt has no business in addressing inequalities, inequality is just an outgrowth of capitalism that we should embrace ... like the sun rising in the east, I suppose.

Then the link addresses a sort of utopian view of the proper distribution in a democratic society.

The utopian view is consistently refuted by reality, and the "not so conservative view" fails to address fact that low skill jobs are so few in number that employees cannot have any leverage, or the fact that only a few skilled workers are actually gaining income. That is the creation and distribution of wealth is anything but static and subject to constant, or inviolate, laws.

it's not that the goveernment has "no business in addressing inequalities". i love the moronic straw men of idiots like nodoginafight that thinks he's objective. Many do believe it isnt the role of government to CURE all inequalities; or that it is even possible.

also the Left pretty much sucks at "addressing inequalities". it's about equality of opportunity; but since the Left cant survive without pandering for votes (using trillions of other people's money of course) it's become so much more than that

Look what I caught! A fucking liar. Then tell me, if he said around page 3 then why'd you lie and say he only said page 3? :badgrin: Gotcha dumbass

no one is stopping you.

do you ever have any analysis or a point. All you do is argue semantics, and grammar and other stupid shit.....quit worrying about if he said page 3 or around page 3, engage in the question and give us an opinion or something relevant, otherwise fuck off.

In other words, hand over your money or we'll kill you.

That's the essence of liberalism.

Close.

Ever hear of Marie Antoinette?

It happens.

Don't tell them West Point is gaming civil unrest in Africa over water shortages caused by global warming.

Arguing whether it is "right" or "wrong" is an exercise in futility.
When people are watching their loved ones die, starve, suffer, ... they will fight to take what they need. It happens.

You must love a stagnant economy and big government.

Excuse me Brainiac but you are the one who thinks government should be involved in everything not me.

And government fucks up the economy more than any private citizen ever could.

If you want to make more then stop whining, get off your ass and make more.

No actually what I proposed would make government smaller. Please post where I said any of those things.

no one is stopping you.

do you ever have any analysis or a point. All you do is argue semantics, and grammar and other stupid shit.....quit worrying about if he said page 3 or around page 3, engage in the question and give us an opinion or something relevant, otherwise fuck off.

Sit in the corner and Wait your turn.

Close.

Ever hear of Marie Antoinette?

It happens.

Don't tell them West Point is gaming civil unrest in Africa over water shortages caused by global warming.

When people are watching their loved ones die, starve, suffer, ... they will fight to take what they need. It happens.

Of course they will. Fortunately, in the US we're nowhere near that.

The solution to the income gap is not to bring down the rich but to raise up the poor.

How do we do that? Get the govt out of trying to manipulate our economy, eliminate corporate taxation (consumer pay it, not corportions), and incentivize investment in the USA.

in other words-----------create jobs through the private sector.

we should also improve our educational system, dump failures like common core and the teachers union, and allow school choice to every parent.

If you must involve the govt then let it fund job training for blue collar skills. We have a shortage of plumbers and electircians and carpenters and car mechanics. Get the kids off the ghetto streets and into job training.

You notice no RW has a solution to anything. They are of the thought that everything is all good and any change would be all bad. Income inequality is a good thing just ask the Roman Empire.

See now that would be a point of discussion if they

1. Knew the history of the Roman Empire

or

2. Accepted any media that would inform them of the Roman Empire

or

3. Were curious about learning something new

The Romney campaign slogan of "I got mine Jack" worked so well.

I will disagree with you as to the RW doing nothing in that Paul Ryan does seem to be sincerely trying to listen and then further the discussion. And, Kasich, Snyder and even Walker are interested in growing economies rather than crying they are discriminated against by two homosexuals wanting to marry.

gay marriage is a tiny issue with 98% of americans, its you libs that continually bring it up as a wedge issue. No one hates gays, no one wants them to not have equal rights. Get over it. Let them commit to each other, treat them like a married couple, give the spousal rights and inheritence rights-------------------but a gay union is not, and never will be, a marriage any more than a group of polygamists is a marriage.

funny that you accuse Romney of that when under obama the gap between rich and poor has gotten larger.

Last edited:

Of course they will. Fortunately, in the US we're nowhere near that.

OMG, there is famine in the streets of the USA. WTF is wrong with some people?

no one is stopping you.

Around page three is about as specific as a "decent" wage.

It's not up to me to define your or his terms now is it?

And yes what I got will work what you got won't.

Forum List

Back