The Root Of All Our Problems

I have info from a very good source which says that:

The love of money, is the root of all evil.

Timothy 6:10

:D

dear, without money we could not buy food and we would all die so of course we love money just as we love llife.
In reply to your comment, this is what the Bible says:

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You can not serve both God and money.

Matthew 6:24

END OF SIDEBAR sorry for the interruption folks!!!

dear, without money we could not buy food and we would all die so of course we love money just as we love llife.

No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You can not serve both God and money.

Heh, what can I say? Other than maybe you should present your case and have that debate and argument with God?

Happy Easter!

Heh, what can I say? Other than maybe you should present your case and have that debate and argument with God?

Happy Easter!

does God think we should not love money and the food it buys to keep us alive? Does God want us dead?

Happy Easter!

does God think we should not love money and the food it buys to keep us alive? Does God want us dead?If you don't love your money please send it to me.

Forum List

Back