The Rs will Expand their Majority in the Senate Some, House is Gone

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
With the White House out of reach, a supreme court that interprets the law instead of writing it, Blue states seeing an exodus of jobs and an urgent need for someone like a D congress to blame for a possible downturn I suspect this will be an unfortunate win for the Ds.

With the White House out of reach, a supreme court that interprets the law instead of writing it, Blue states seeing an exodus of jobs and an urgent need for someone like a D congress to blame for a possible downturn I suspect this will be an unfortunate win for the Ds.
They aren’t going to win the House.

If Democrats do win control of the House next month, please no ridiculous, moronic sour grapes fallacies from you and others on the right.

Thanks.

If Democrats do win control of the House next month, please no ridiculous, moronic sour grapes fallacies from you and others on the right.

Thanks.
They won’t.

You assholes have no idea what you are in for.

Please, no lame-ass attempts to impeach with no control over the Senate. Or, nevermind. The Useless GOP did that with Boogie Nights Bill, and they took a blood bath for it. So, yeah,....go ahead and impeach.

Thanks.
The first thing assholes like ptbw will say is that the republicans lost the house because of illegals voting, and who knows what them fucking loons will come up with to go along with that..

Make no mistake about it, the pendulum starts it's swing back the other way this Tuesday..

Thanks.
They won’t.

You assholes have no idea what you are in for.
You truly are a simpleton, LOL.

Make no mistake about it, the pendulum starts it's swing back the other way this Tuesday..
People are feed up with the bullshit identity politics. Democrats will not stop with it. I would not be at all surprised if the Rs made gains in the house.

Thanks.
The first thing assholes like ptbw will say is that the republicans lost the house because of illegals voting, and who knows what them fucking loons will come up with to go along with that..

You aren’t going to win.

Just ask this guy:

Or this guy:

Both former Democrats.

Thanks.
I don't think it will change very much but you can could on some seat swaps at best. Control stays about the same as now. We will see.
upload_2018-10-31_23-7-38.jpeg

Dems likely win the house narrowly.

Pubs will keep the Senate.

I have been looking at RCP and it looks like 219-216 House Dem and 54-46 Senate Pubs.

I agree. They won't win the house and never stood a chance with the Senate.

The Dems have been their own worst enemy and I'm glad to see it.

Its lose/lose for Dem's. If Dem's manage to win the House it will be a complete circus for 2 years and Republicans will turn out in 2020 and obliterate them.

If Dem's fail to win the House plan on Dem's challenging the election results via lawsuits and re-counts.

I have been looking at RCP and it looks like 219-216 House Dem and 54-46 Senate Pubs.

The Ds will get the blame for the downturn coming out of China, the collapse of the Blue Wall and possibly El Nino but credit for nothing. The FISA warrant perjury investigation will also be a problem for them. It's a coin flip as to whether or not they will still be the majority in the 2020 campaign.

If the BLUE WAVE turns out to be nothing more than Hillary Clinton's incontinence, who will the Dimms blame?

Russia again?

The Ds will get the blame for the downturn coming out of China, the collapse of the Blue Wall and possibly El Nino but credit for nothing. The FISA warrant perjury investigation will also be a problem for them. It's a coin flip as to whether or not they will still be the majority in the 2020 campaign.

If the GOP gains an actual voting majority in the Senate, Trump will be able to clean up the DOJ and pursue his agenda. If the Dems take the House, they will be reduced to little more than an comical impeachment sideshow. Ironically, this may be the best outcome for the GOP.

Forum List

Back