The Rs will Expand their Majority in the Senate Some, House is Gone

With the White House out of reach, a supreme court that interprets the law instead of writing it, Blue states seeing an exodus of jobs and an urgent need for someone like a D congress to blame for a possible downturn I suspect this will be an unfortunate win for the Ds.

Yupp!
Another 2 years of Congressional gridlock dead ahead
The best Trump can do is put as many conservative judges on appointed benches as possible during that time.
Wrong. He has a pen. He has a phone.

EO's can only go so far.

They aren’t going to win the House.
If Democrats do win control of the House next month, please no ridiculous, moronic sour grapes fallacies from you and others on the right.

Thanks.
They won’t.

You assholes have no idea what you are in for.

They will win the House. The Dems losing the House in this election would be more surprising than the Orange clown beating the pantsuit Bulldyke.

If by some miracle the Dems don’t win the house, ER’s around the country will be inundated with Libs slitting their own wrist.
Trump had a worse chance of beating Hillary according to the media than Republicans do of keeping the House.

Republicans will keep the House fairly handily. 23 seats is a lot harder to get than you think.

We will see. I admit I was fairly certain that hildabeast would win, but that was based on polls, which we found are totally unreliable. But history tells us that the president’s party does not generally do well in midterms. There are exceptions to be sure, but I suspect the Dems will get out to vote. Should be fun to watch, and I’d love to watch the liberal meltdown if they don’t take the house, it would be epic.
I don’t see how that is true.

People who really hate Trump have mostly already voted. That is why “early voting” exists in the first place, it is supposed to help Democrats by seizing on bullshit polls and trumped up media coverage of a premature Democrat celebration to turn out stupid Democrat voters who literally know nothing about what is actually going on. The problem for Democrats is that walkaway happened and Trump is constantly campaigning, so the number of people who want to stick it to Democrats is overflowing and not merely represented by traditionalists like myself who always vote on Election Day.

Republicans have pretty much always done better on election night than Democrats. The only Democrats I could see waiting until November 6th are kids who forgot to vote earlier.

With the White House out of reach, a supreme court that interprets the law instead of writing it, Blue states seeing an exodus of jobs and an urgent need for someone like a D congress to blame for a possible downturn I suspect this will be an unfortunate win for the Ds.

You start an entire thread just to give your 'take' on the elections?

A biased, faceless, nameless, Trumpbot nobody on a chat forum thinks what he says means SO much that he has to start a thread strictly for his thoughts?

Wow...someone has a huge ego...and thy name is william the wie.

But...maybe other Trumpbots love what you say that they will eat up every word that you type.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Me? If I wasn't bored - I wouldn't give a shit what you thought about the elections.

A biased, faceless, nameless, Trumpbot nobody on a chat forum thinks what he says means SO much that he has to start a thread strictly for his thoughts?

But...maybe other Trumpbots love what you say that they will eat up every word that you type.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Me? If I wasn't bored - I wouldn't give a shit what you thought about the elections.

A lot of work to claim someone doesn’t give a shit. Lol! What a idiot.

Yupp!
Another 2 years of Congressional gridlock dead ahead
The best Trump can do is put as many conservative judges on appointed benches as possible during that time.
Wrong. He has a pen. He has a phone.

Which he is learning to use.

Folks. Don't for a minute think that ANYTHING is written in stone

If people vote...in BIG numbers ...we can change the Senate from Republican to Dem and STOP the tide of right wing corporatist judges from being seated

WHO WILL BE THERE FOR A GENERATION

VOTE

IT MATTERS

It does matter and while I don't like the Republicans, I am not going to support the sort of radical clowns people like you would put on the court.

Wouldn't surprise me.

A lot of work to claim someone doesn’t give a shit. Lol! What a idiot.

McRocket could be a moron rather than idiot which would make him smart for a Dim

If Democrats do win control of the House next month, please no ridiculous, moronic sour grapes fallacies from you and others on the right.

Thanks.
They won’t.

You assholes have no idea what you are in for.

They will win the House. The Dems losing the House in this election would be more surprising than the Orange clown beating the pantsuit Bulldyke.

If by some miracle the Dems don’t win the house, ER’s around the country will be inundated with Libs slitting their own wrist.
Trump had a worse chance of beating Hillary according to the media than Republicans do of keeping the House.

Republicans will keep the House fairly handily. 23 seats is a lot harder to get than you think.

We will see. I admit I was fairly certain that hildabeast would win, but that was based on polls, which we found are totally unreliable. But history tells us that the president’s party does not generally do well in midterms. There are exceptions to be sure, but I suspect the Dems will get out to vote. Should be fun to watch, and I’d love to watch the liberal meltdown if they don’t take the house, it would be epic.
I don’t see how that is true.

People who really hate Trump have mostly already voted. That is why “early voting” exists in the first place, it is supposed to help Democrats by seizing on bullshit polls and trumped up media coverage of a premature Democrat celebration to turn out stupid Democrat voters who literally know nothing about what is actually going on. The problem for Democrats is that walkaway happened and Trump is constantly campaigning, so the number of people who want to stick it to Democrats is overflowing and not merely represented by traditionalists like myself who always vote on Election Day.

Republicans have pretty much always done better on election night than Democrats. The only Democrats I could see waiting until November 6th are kids who forgot to vote earlier.

It’s all conjecture at this point. If the Dems fail here and don’t win the House, their rank and file will lose faith in their leadership, just like the Reps lost faith in theirs when Trump got the nomination. When that happens the door is wide open for a wildcard presidential nominee in 2020. Nancy Pelosi’s head may explode on live television. And if Hellary even mentions running in 2020 they may just drag her naked thru the street before she is tar and feathered her in the square. It’d be cool! But alas, reality will be the Dems win the House.

Forum List

Back