The Rs will Expand their Majority in the Senate Some, House is Gone

The Republicans will stay in control of the Senate and add two seats. The Democrats will take control of the House by adding 35-40 seats.

With the White House out of reach, a supreme court that interprets the law instead of writing it, Blue states seeing an exodus of jobs and an urgent need for someone like a D congress to blame for a possible downturn I suspect this will be an unfortunate win for the Ds.
They aren’t going to win the House.
If Democrats do win control of the House next month, please no ridiculous, moronic sour grapes fallacies from you and others on the right.

Thanks.
Too late. They have already been front loaded with excuses.

"It was those 39 million registered illegal Mexican voters!"

I predict the Libertarians will win the House and Senate, and then abolish the Fed, the FAA, the DOE, Social Security and Medicare, the FDA, FCC, FTC, SEC, CIA, OCC, USDA and will shrink our military down to the size of a cub scout troop. They will legalize crack cocaine, child labor, prostitution, and fully automatic weapons. They will return us to the gold standard, and put a toll booth on every highway, byway, and driveway.

And that will be just their first day on the job.

There is a 98.3 percent chance I am correct.

The Republicans will stay in control of the Senate and add two seats. The Democrats will take control of the House by adding 35-40 seats.
You are literally just quoting worthless polls.

I am telling you what I think, I haven’t followed the polls this year, it is a gut feeling.

That type of gain will create a very small majority for the Ds with their unerring sense of taking bribes from State, local and federal undercover operatives and confidential informants

The real news is that there is no "Blue Wave" of winning 60-70 House seats like the norm for mid-terms. Winning only 30-40 House seats is half the expected seats. A narrow win is still a win, but Nancy may have a hard time winning the gavel. At least 11 congressmen said no way they vote for her. So if the GOP couldn't get much done with all three branches, the dems won't do much with a marginal majority in the House. All noise all the time...

Last edited:
The real news is that there is no "Blue Wave" of winning 60-70 seats like the norm for mid-terms. Winning only 30-40 seats is half the expected seats. A narrow win is still a win, but Nancy may have a hard time winning the gavel. At least 11 congressmen said no way they vote for her. So if the GOP couldn't get much done with all three branches, the dems won't do much with a marginal majority in the House. All noise all the time...
They won’t win 30 seats.

With the White House out of reach, a supreme court that interprets the law instead of writing it, Blue states seeing an exodus of jobs and an urgent need for someone like a D congress to blame for a possible downturn I suspect this will be an unfortunate win for the Ds.

WTF?

Post is making zero sense

The real news is that there is no "Blue Wave" of winning 60-70 seats like the norm for mid-terms. Winning only 30-40 seats is half the expected seats. A narrow win is still a win, but Nancy may have a hard time winning the gavel. At least 11 congressmen said no way they vote for her. So if the GOP couldn't get much done with all three branches, the dems won't do much with a marginal majority in the House. All noise all the time...
Throw in the 5-10 Ds who end up in some court somewhere every year and the rampant senility of leadership Blue can become red quickly.

Folks. Don't for a minute think that ANYTHING is written in stone

If people vote...in BIG numbers ...we can change the Senate from Republican to Dem and STOP the tide of right wing corporatist judges from being seated

WHO WILL BE THERE FOR A GENERATION

VOTE

IT MATTERS

Too late. Kavanaugh and Gorsuch are already on, and RBG (85), Thomas (70), and Breyer (80), should be retiring in the next 6 years or so, that could make it 7-2 for the foreseeable future. So buckle-up and enjoy the ride.

Too much hate, deceit, and incompetence on the democratic side for them to win anything.

If Democrats do win control of the House next month, please no ridiculous, moronic sour grapes fallacies from you and others on the right.

Thanks.
They won’t.

You assholes have no idea what you are in for.

They will win the House. The Dems losing the House in this election would be more surprising than the Orange clown beating the pantsuit Bulldyke.

If by some miracle the Dems don’t win the house, ER’s around the country will be inundated with Libs slitting their own wrist.

Thanks.
They won’t.

They will win the House. The Dems losing the House in this election would be more surprising than the Orange clown beating the pantsuit Bulldyke.

If by some miracle the Dems don’t win the house, ER’s around the country will be inundated with Libs slitting their own wrist.
Trump had a worse chance of beating Hillary according to the media than Republicans do of keeping the House.

Republicans will keep the House fairly handily. 23 seats is a lot harder to get than you think.

Why? Are you in on some serious ballot manipulation?

Thanks.
They won’t.

Trump had a worse chance of beating Hillary according to the media than Republicans do of keeping the House.

Republicans will keep the House fairly handily. 23 seats is a lot harder to get than you think.

We will see. I admit I was fairly certain that hildabeast would win, but that was based on polls, which we found are totally unreliable. But history tells us that the president’s party does not generally do well in midterms. There are exceptions to be sure, but I suspect the Dems will get out to vote. Should be fun to watch, and I’d love to watch the liberal meltdown if they don’t take the house, it would be epic.

Yupp!
Another 2 years of Congressional gridlock dead ahead
The best Trump can do is put as many conservative judges on appointed benches as possible during that time.

Why? Are you in on some serious ballot manipulation?
Check the actual pollsters who are claiming the Democrats will win the House. Their own data proves them wrong. The seats that Democrats need to win to win the House they are losing, and a lot of the seats that are “lean Democrat” are well within the margin of error.

It is entirely possible that Republicans GAIN seats in the House at this point(although I am holding off on that prediction).

Yupp!
Another 2 years of Congressional gridlock dead ahead
The best Trump can do is put as many conservative judges on appointed benches as possible during that time.
Wrong. He has a pen. He has a phone.

Forum List

Back