The ruble ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ is now at its lowest value in history . 87.5 rubles to USD today compared to 85 rubles to USD on Monday.

Twitter is blocked. Couldn't view it.
PANIC IN THE ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ CENTRAL BANK???

Yesterday, the ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Ruble continued its descent into becoming Monopoly money.

๐Ÿ“ Exchanges opened at ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ $1 = โ‚ฝ87.30, before plummeting to ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ $1 = โ‚ฝ89.60.

๐Ÿ“ Strangely, the value then plateaued for hours at โ‚ฝ89.50, before rapidly (within half-an-hour) weakening to โ‚ฝ86.95.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Why the plateau & the sudden drop??

โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ“Œ It appears that the Russian Central Bank may have had to intervene, yet again.

๐Ÿ“Œ Most likely the Russian Central Bank was forced, directly or indirectly, to buy-up Rubles, (to reduce their supply) hoping to prevent the value of the Ruble exceeding > โ‚ฝ 90 per $1 USD.

๐Ÿ‘‰ What comes next??

๐Ÿ“Œ The Russian Central Bank is clearly worried: Burning foreign currency reserves, so rapidly, to prevent your national currency from imploding, is a pretty clear sign that the Russian economy is skating on very thin ice.

๐Ÿ‘‰ โ€ฆAnd the best part???

๐Ÿ”ฅ For Russia, the WORST is still yet to come.

๐Ÿ‘‰ Thank you, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ-๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ economist Dr. @SLugovskyy
, for helping me to research this!! EVERYONE: If you do not follow him: You should! ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

MY FRIEND only me who wrote here GRU - Wagner, it never was PMC NEVER , ALWAYS GRU - COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT

The Twitter account you quoted sucks at math. 858 billion Rubles is just under a billion US dollars.
Sorry....but the Ruble just isn't worth that much....and I seriously doubt that Prigozhin would accept Rubles. He likely got some other form of exchangeable currency or cash equivalent. Rubles for paychecks but the profits in something else more usable and less likely to fail.

"Everything is going according to plan." Saddam Putsein

The Twitter account you quoted sucks at math. 858 billion Rubles is just under a billion US dollars.
Sorry....but the Ruble just isn't worth that much....and I seriously doubt that Prigozhin would accept Rubles. He likely got some other form of exchangeable currency or cash equivalent. Rubles for paychecks but the profits in something else more usable and less likely to fail.
You would be amazed at how little money is considered a "good income" in most of the world outside the USA. The equivalent of $12-15,000 is usually it.
So these soldiers offered $1500/month are snapping that up and then some. (Convicts get much less)

You would be amazed at how little money is considered a "good income" in most of the world outside the USA. The equivalent of $12-15,000 is usually it.
So these soldiers offered $1500/month are snapping that up and then some. (Convicts get much less)

USA /EU economy is SO HUGE, THE HORDE HAS NEVER HAD A CHANCE
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

USA /EU economy is SO HUGE, THE HORDE HAS NEVER HAD A CHANCE
View attachment 800698
I wonder what's going on with the Russian troops and the Ukrainian troops with covid outbreaks....it's bound to happen with so many people living together in confined spaces. It's not like they have a vaccine specifically for the variants making the rounds now. Granted the one I have is supposedly "mild" but I'm no spring chicken either. It's gotta be a factor for troop readiness.
WWI was called off on account of Spanish flu. All the soldiers were too sick to fight.

The French under Napoleon had better success in recruiting troops because they had the best medical care for wounded soldiers than any army ever had before. This was the real reason for his successes. More troops, medical care, and training.

So....I'm just wondering about the variances in medical care between the two sides.

A story of optimism from the WSJ via RT.com

The Ukraine's counter-offensive hasn't really started in earnest until the Western supplied tanks join the battle!

Yet some are suggesting that Russia will destroy them all before they reach the front line.

Therefore, informed opinions are extremely valued in a time of propaganda blitz's by both sides.

Russia controls the skies and the battlefield. Ukraine cannot move forward without heavy casualties. They cannot afford the losses! They lost more men in Bakhmut than the USA did IN THE ENTIRE VIETNAM WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, in their advertising, they suggest salary starting from 204,000 roubles/month ($28k/year)

Sergeants and Officers (in fighting units) earn much more, plus there are good bonuses.

Actually, in their advertising, they suggest salary starting from 204,000 roubles/month ($28k/year)

Sergeants and Officers (in fighting units) earn much more, plus there are good bonuses.

I seriously doubt that they get all of their salaries as commanders are given the money in lump sum to pay the men.
Russian graft being what it is and all.
I think they are just now starting to crack down on the "corporal Lamb" guys. (Ficticious troop identities) and making them prove every soldier exists....but charge offs for rule infractions (like cell phones) are SOP. The commander keeps the bulk and the foremen get a small cut for finding the charge offs.

Russians wrote the book when it comes to scams.

I seriously doubt that they get all of their salaries as commanders are given the money in lump sum to pay the men.
Russian graft being what it is and all.
I think they are just now starting to crack down on the "corporal Lamb" guys. (Ficticious troop identities) and making them prove every soldier exists....but charge offs for rule infractions (like cell phones) are SOP. The commander keeps the bulk and the foremen get a small cut for finding the charge offs.

Russians wrote the book when it comes to scams.
Actually, any attempt of taking money from a soldier in a fighting unit is a severe crime against military discipline, (sometimes even a treason) and usually punished by ten-twenty years of prison. And the "Red Prisons" are quite bad place (even comparing with other Russian prisons).

Actually, any attempt of taking money from a soldier in a fighting unit is a severe crime against military discipline, (sometimes even a treason) and usually punished by ten-twenty years of prison. And the "Red Prisons" are quite bad place (even comparing with other Russian prisons).

What you said is true....up to a point.

Unless fines for rules infractions are allowed. (And they are). Which is the loophole so big you can drive a truck through it.

And what soldier is going to go high enough up to admit to a crime (worth years in jail) to get back his equivalent of $10 or even $100.
Multiply this by a few hundred soldiers and....
You claim some form of intelligent reasoning....use it! Stop with the ridiculous claims already. I like someone with intelligent arguments....can't you do better?

I wonder what's going on with the Russian troops and the Ukrainian troops with covid outbreaks....it's bound to happen with so many people living together in confined spaces. It's not like they have a vaccine specifically for the variants making the rounds now. Granted the one I have is supposedly "mild" but I'm no spring chicken either. It's gotta be a factor for troop readiness.
WWI was called off on account of Spanish flu. All the soldiers were too sick to fight.

The French under Napoleon had better success in recruiting troops because they had the best medical care for wounded soldiers than any army ever had before. This was the real reason for his successes. More troops, medical care, and training.

So....I'm just wondering about the variances in medical care between the two sides.
great point , + HIV , hepatitis, etc. if you know Moscow ulusยดs history we saw it in 1916-17 ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

ps

Forum List

Back