The ruble 🐷 🇷🇺 is now at its lowest value in history . 87.5 rubles to USD today compared to 85 rubles to USD on Monday.

I'm not sure...
It depends on a LOT of factors.

I'd say this Fall but war economies work just fine until they collapse from cascade failure. The Russian economy can be just like a zombie...fully dead and gone but seeming to function fine.

Currently it's up to human error and greed as to how quick they fall...which can make the whole thing topple over like a house of cards.

I'm not sure...
It depends on a LOT of factors.

I'd say this Fall but war economies work just fine until they collapse from cascade failure. The Russian economy can be just like a zombie...fully dead and gone but seeming to function fine.

Currently it's up to human error and greed as to how quick they fall...which can make the whole thing topple over like a house of cards.
MY BET , 6-12 months more, based on the Moscow ulus war record. the sanctions fell fully on Moscow ulus only 7 months ago.

Moscow ulu´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France (2 years )

1905 defeated by Japan (2 years )

1917 defeated by Germany (4 years, WITH FULL SUPPORT OF Anglo - FRENCH capital, so not our case )

what do you think about my math ?

A story of optimism from the WSJ via RT.com

The Ukraine's counter-offensive hasn't really started in earnest until the Western supplied tanks join the battle!

Yet some are suggesting that Russia will destroy them all before they reach the front line.

Therefore, informed opinions are extremely valued in a time of propaganda blitz's by both sides.

MY BET , 6-12 months more, based on the Moscow ulus war record. the sanctions fell fully on Moscow ulus only 7 months ago.

Moscow ulu´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France (2 years )

1905 defeated by Japan (2 years )

1917 defeated by Germany (4 years, WITH FULL SUPPORT OF Anglo - FRENCH capital, so not our case )

what do you think about my math ?
The Russians are having issues in Syria at the moment. This alone can be an issue.

Then there was Prigozhin's insurrection that so many people joined.

Then there's the issues in Iran that is causing Russia not to get the drones they want.

Did I mention Azerbaijan?

Then there's France and Poland....each of these nations are super pissed off at Russians lately just waiting for Ukraine's counter offensive to fail....they want payback now and are being patient....but that patience might run out and they begin doing something else. (Russia is not invulnerable)

Let's see how things look in October eh? We will definitely know more then.

The Russians are having issues in Syria at the moment. This alone can be an issue.

Then there was Prigozhin's insurrection that so many people joined.

Then there's the issues in Iran that is causing Russia not to get the drones they want.

Did I mention Azerbaijan?

Then there's France and Poland....each of these nations are super pissed off at Russians lately just waiting for Ukraine's counter offensive to fail....they want payback now and are being patient....but that patience might run out and they begin doing something else. (Russia is not invulnerable)

Let's see how things look in October eh? We will definitely know more then.
Moldova , Central Asia , etc.

when it comes to Wagner i didn´t here any info about Wagner´s commander SS Utkin, looks like putin´s gang scary to death of him and his GRU officers, do you have any info about Utkin ? where is he ?

WSJ via RT.com
you must be joking ....

C46QazcWAAEe-aX.jpg

Moldova , Central Asia , etc.

when it comes to Wagner i didn´t here any info about Wagner´s commander SS Utkin, looks like putin´s gang scary to death of him and his GRU officers, do you have any info about Utkin ? where is he ?
Dunno....and I don't read cryllic alphabet.

Wagner Group mercenaries is a global outfit with a board of directors. Prigozhin is just the face of them...not the whole thereof.

There's a lot of trouble brewing in Africa as well where Wagner Group mercenaries are located....Wagner gets a LOT of cash type resources from Africa in the form of uncut diamonds, gems, and gold. Also some oil and other valuable minerals. Don't forget their sites in Indonesia and the pacific rim and South/central America.

Prigozhin is not stuck in Belarus anymore than I don't have hair on my ass.

He is there, not because he is in "time out" or he needs money or a safe refuge....but because there is something there that he wants.

Dunno....and I don't read cryllic alphabet.

Wagner Group mercenaries is a global outfit with a board of directors. Prigozhin is just the face of them...not the whole thereof.

There's a lot of trouble brewing in Africa as well where Wagner Group mercenaries are located....Wagner gets a LOT of cash type resources from Africa in the form of uncut diamonds, gems, and gold. Also some oil and other valuable minerals. Don't forget their sites in Indonesia and the pacific rim and South/central America.

Prigozhin is not stuck in Belarus anymore than I don't have hair on my ass.

He is there, not because he is in "time out" or he needs money or a safe refuge....but because there is something there that he wants.

yes, but dont forget Nazi Utkin is N1 war lord in Moscow empire, he stopped Kadyrov´s clan and got away with this coup , this MP said that Utkin must pay , but i dont think that Moscow can kill or arrest him , it´ll be a war . + he has a lot support in Kremlin

Looks like the US-Ukey Nazi army is near destroyed . That will make three armies the Nazis have carelessly lost ,Titty Winkle. Strange how a losing side keeps obliterating its opposition . That clever Mr Putin is some operator . He must be lucky , rofl .

Apparently a few around here are going to be unemployed soon. Restructuring from New owners and all that Jazz.... :auiqs.jpg:

Apparently a few around here are going to be unemployed soon. Restructuring from New owners and all that Jazz.... :auiqs.jpg:
putin , his empire, Wagner , etc. are all BROKE

Forum List

Back