🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Russian Collusion Delusion Conspiracy is actually a Dirty Democrat banana republic coup attempt

Why are Republicans so gullible?

trumppeople.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

As far as deflections go this is pretty pathetic.
well dude, I have no fking idea what you're trying to say.
I didn't know that politicians being members of parties and by definition biased is hard to understand.
dude, laughing out loud, I still don't where you're going. what is it you wish to say other than telling me that GOP and demolosers are biased? so fking what. duh
You cited congress as a source too claim the Steele dossier is false in order too establish bias by the FBI. I pointed out that that is ironic.
See if you get this. Law enforcement go to extreme lengths too not be biased. They have to follow a host of procedures so not only bias but even the perception of bias is minimized. that's why Mueller took Strzok of the probe. Congress doesn't come even close to follow the same rules. Bias by congress is expected So if you have to believe the FBI or congress, which of those entities is more reliable? And again the Steele dossier wasn't the cause of the probe. It was Trump's firing of Comey and his allegation that he was asked to drop the Flynn investigation. This sparked a reaction of the DOJ to protect the investigation against the president. If the Steele dossier was the cause the probe would have been launched the moment the FBI was made aware of it. I also want too point out that the "witch hunt" as the probe is referred too, has already resulted into 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. So explain to me again how you want to claim bias when people are pleading guilty?

Why was he taken out, and none of the others? They are ALL bias, that is the point! So why him? Hell, one of them used to be on the Clinton foundation team.

That is what you either ARE NOT understanding, or purposely side stepping-) If it was because of bias, they would ALL have to go.

So let me give you a clue-----------> WHO put forth the FISA evidence to get team Trump surveilled? What was the evidence they used? That is exactly why when Jordan touched on it, the witness clammed up.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out what is going on here, only a few brain cells.

THIS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET HOSED---------> The government can NOT surveil you without a warrant. If they picked up Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador because the AMBASSADOR was being tapped, they could NOT reveal Flynn's name or words. To do so is ILLEGAL!

Therefore, the only way they could tap Flynn, was through a FISA warrant, and to make it LEGAL, they had to have a reason to tap him. What is the reason? Same as Papodupalous.......or whatever his name was, Trump! How did they get the FISA warrant on team Trump? Had to have evidence, didn't they? They did, the DOSSIER-) And where did that come from? Team Hillary, and it was ALL LIES! Who supplied the evidence? The RUSSIANS-) Who went to court for the government to get the FISA warrant more than likely? (are you sure you are interested why that ONE PERSON was cut from the team of prosecutors, even as they are all bias, lol)

Now how do WE know that this, or something closely resembling this more than likely happened? Because they are STONEWALLING CONGRESS; almost to the point they are willing to put them in contempt of congress!

And to think, all of this would have just gone away if only you could have gotten just a few more votes, and Hillary could then cover it all up for Obysmal and friends. Just wait awhile, you guys are going to become really embarrassed when you discover that------------> you have been played and forced to look like fools!
-Again I made these points before but I'll do it again. Even if I would accept your claim of bias ( which I don't) Why would it influence the investigation? I'm pretty sure Elliot Ness was biased against Al Capone, does that mean his investigation against him, and which succeeded to put him behind bars was bad? They got him not for murder but tax evasion, is that wrong?
-Secondly, saying that witness clammed up on a public hearing when discussing a counterespionage case when asked for sources is pretty insane. The sources they used to get the warrant will not be discussed in public. The reason being that sources are closely guarded. What if the source was an embedded spy, or spyware developed by the NSA? Don't get me wrong it might be the Steele dossier, we don't know but thinking that not divulging the source is significant means you don't understand how the intelligence community works
- Thirdly, if your best defense is a search warrant was obtained illegally, not Flynn didn't do it. You should seriously rethink your strategy. I'm not here to judge him in a court of law.

I didn't know that politicians being members of parties and by definition biased is hard to understand.
dude, laughing out loud, I still don't where you're going. what is it you wish to say other than telling me that GOP and demolosers are biased? so fking what. duh
You cited congress as a source too claim the Steele dossier is false in order too establish bias by the FBI. I pointed out that that is ironic.
See if you get this. Law enforcement go to extreme lengths too not be biased. They have to follow a host of procedures so not only bias but even the perception of bias is minimized. that's why Mueller took Strzok of the probe. Congress doesn't come even close to follow the same rules. Bias by congress is expected So if you have to believe the FBI or congress, which of those entities is more reliable? And again the Steele dossier wasn't the cause of the probe. It was Trump's firing of Comey and his allegation that he was asked to drop the Flynn investigation. This sparked a reaction of the DOJ to protect the investigation against the president. If the Steele dossier was the cause the probe would have been launched the moment the FBI was made aware of it. I also want too point out that the "witch hunt" as the probe is referred too, has already resulted into 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. So explain to me again how you want to claim bias when people are pleading guilty?

Why was he taken out, and none of the others? They are ALL bias, that is the point! So why him? Hell, one of them used to be on the Clinton foundation team.

That is what you either ARE NOT understanding, or purposely side stepping-) If it was because of bias, they would ALL have to go.

So let me give you a clue-----------> WHO put forth the FISA evidence to get team Trump surveilled? What was the evidence they used? That is exactly why when Jordan touched on it, the witness clammed up.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out what is going on here, only a few brain cells.

THIS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET HOSED---------> The government can NOT surveil you without a warrant. If they picked up Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador because the AMBASSADOR was being tapped, they could NOT reveal Flynn's name or words. To do so is ILLEGAL!

Therefore, the only way they could tap Flynn, was through a FISA warrant, and to make it LEGAL, they had to have a reason to tap him. What is the reason? Same as Papodupalous.......or whatever his name was, Trump! How did they get the FISA warrant on team Trump? Had to have evidence, didn't they? They did, the DOSSIER-) And where did that come from? Team Hillary, and it was ALL LIES! Who supplied the evidence? The RUSSIANS-) Who went to court for the government to get the FISA warrant more than likely? (are you sure you are interested why that ONE PERSON was cut from the team of prosecutors, even as they are all bias, lol)

Now how do WE know that this, or something closely resembling this more than likely happened? Because they are STONEWALLING CONGRESS; almost to the point they are willing to put them in contempt of congress!

And to think, all of this would have just gone away if only you could have gotten just a few more votes, and Hillary could then cover it all up for Obysmal and friends. Just wait awhile, you guys are going to become really embarrassed when you discover that------------> you have been played and forced to look like fools!
-Again I made these points before but I'll do it again. Even if I would accept your claim of bias ( which I don't) Why would it influence the investigation? I'm pretty sure Elliot Ness was biased against Al Capone, does that mean his investigation against him, and which succeeded to put him behind bars was bad? They got him not for murder but tax evasion, is that wrong?
-Secondly, saying that witness clammed up on a public hearing when discussing a counterespionage case when asked for sources is pretty insane. The sources they used to get the warrant will not be discussed in public. The reason being that sources are closely guarded. What if the source was an embedded spy, or spyware developed by the NSA? Don't get me wrong it might be the Steele dossier, we don't know but thinking that not divulging the source is significant means you don't understand how the intelligence community works
- Thirdly, if your best defense is a search warrant was obtained illegally, not Flynn didn't do it. You should seriously rethink your strategy. I'm not here to judge him in a court of law.
I’m sure they didn’t ignore evidence!

You can say whatever you want, but we have laws; and unless you are a leftist, (sanctuary cities/open borders) we live by the laws, or are supposed to.

By not insisting upon that rules and laws are followed, that is how the people lose control of their country. There are a lot of people in politics I would like to hose, but bending the rules to get them......up to, and including Hillary.........is a non-starter for me. If someone supports such police state tactics, they better understand that eventually the same thing will be used upon them.

In this country, when a crime is committed we attempt to find who did it. In police states, you point at a person you do not like, then they attempt to find a crime they committed. That is a big difference. Why? Because everyone has committed some crime, no matter who you are..........and many do not even know they committed it.

If politics is weaponized, we are all in trouble, and that is a fact!

You can say whatever you want, but we have laws; and unless you are a leftist, (sanctuary cities/open borders) we live by the laws, or are supposed to.

By not insisting upon that rules and laws are followed, that is how the people lose control of their country. There are a lot of people in politics I would like to hose, but bending the rules to get them......up to, and including Hillary.........is a non-starter for me. If someone supports such police state tactics, they better understand that eventually the same thing will be used upon them.

In this country, when a crime is committed we attempt to find who did it. In police states, you point at a person you do not like, then they attempt to find a crime they committed. That is a big difference. Why? Because everyone has committed some crime, no matter who you are..........and many do not even know they committed it.

If politics is weaponized, we are all in trouble, and that is a fact!
The appointment of a special prosecutor is done with the express purpose of taking politics out of the investigation. It happened because the president fired the head of the agency that was investigating some of his campaign staff and the interference by Russia in the elections. A thoroughly political act. Claiming that that special prosecutor is biased is politics. I also want to point out they are their too investigate if crimes are committed. The actual trail is not done by them. So if that investigation was done improperly the case will be thrown out. So explain to me how due process is not followed here? And explain how you can accidentally lie to the FBI, or launder money, or forget to file you are a lobbyist for a foreign country?

Forum List

Back