🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Russian Collusion Delusion Conspiracy is actually a Dirty Democrat banana republic coup attempt

Ignoring what I said doesn't make it go away. I'll answer you when you grow the balls to answer me.
how you figure? he stated that the presence of the dossier exploded the entire special counsel and Mueller was a part of that dossier. can't get any more biased than that when one finds out the dossier is fake. amazing.
I've given 3 distinct point, none of which were answered. As too the Steele dossier, your timeline is nonsensical, the Steele dossier was an item WAAAY before Mueller started his probe. And if you want to establish bias. You not only have to able to establish that the Steele dossier was fake but more importantly that the FISA warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
And the people KNEW the Steele dossier was fake and used it as a cover for the warrant. Can you do ANY of that?
well he didn't need to answer all three. the fact is that if there was no dossier, there'd be no special counsel. Period. So the answer to your three questions therefore is the fake dossier that was part of the Mueller's FBI. Conflict of fking interest, biased. can't make it any clearer to you fella.
Lol he answered none of them. You still haven't been able to establish that the dossier was false or the warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
I don't have to the congress already stated it. You obviously didn't watch the Director of the FBI Wray get pounded yesterday for it. why would you though, you don't care about our country and the corruption that has been uncovered.
So let me get this straight. In an effort to establish bias by the FBI you are using the one profession were being biased is literally the job description as your corroborating source? JC if you can't see the irony in this I don't know what will.

how you figure? he stated that the presence of the dossier exploded the entire special counsel and Mueller was a part of that dossier. can't get any more biased than that when one finds out the dossier is fake. amazing.
I've given 3 distinct point, none of which were answered. As too the Steele dossier, your timeline is nonsensical, the Steele dossier was an item WAAAY before Mueller started his probe. And if you want to establish bias. You not only have to able to establish that the Steele dossier was fake but more importantly that the FISA warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
And the people KNEW the Steele dossier was fake and used it as a cover for the warrant. Can you do ANY of that?
well he didn't need to answer all three. the fact is that if there was no dossier, there'd be no special counsel. Period. So the answer to your three questions therefore is the fake dossier that was part of the Mueller's FBI. Conflict of fking interest, biased. can't make it any clearer to you fella.
Lol he answered none of them. You still haven't been able to establish that the dossier was false or the warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
I don't have to the congress already stated it. You obviously didn't watch the Director of the FBI Wray get pounded yesterday for it. why would you though, you don't care about our country and the corruption that has been uncovered.
So let me get this straight. In an effort to establish bias by the FBI you are using the one profession were being biased is literally the job description as your corroborating source? JC if you can't see the irony in this I don't know what will.
huh?

huh?
You said you didn't have to establish the Steele dossier was false because congress already stated it. If there is one profession where being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics. Hence my statement.

Last edited:
huh?
You said you didn't have to establish the Steele dossier was false because congress already stated it. If there is one profession were being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics. Hence my statement.
If there is one profession were being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics.

do you mean?

If there is one profession where being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics.

huh?
You said you didn't have to establish the Steele dossier was false because congress already stated it. If there is one profession were being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics. Hence my statement.
If there is one profession were being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics.

do you mean?

If there is one profession where being biased isn't just expected but required it is politics.
As far as deflections go this is pretty pathetic.

huh?

do you mean?

well dude, I have no fking idea what you're trying to say. everyone and their brothers know now the dossier is fake. you're hanging on to it. it's garbage and will bring down many people eventually. but you keep speaking pig latin or whatever that is.

huh?

do you mean?

well dude, I have no fking idea what you're trying to say.
I didn't know that politicians being members of parties and by definition biased is hard to understand.

do you mean?

I didn't know that politicians being members of parties and by definition biased is hard to understand.
dude, laughing out loud, I still don't where you're going. what is it you wish to say other than telling me that GOP and demolosers are biased? so fking what. duh

do you mean?

dude, laughing out loud, I still don't where you're going. what is it you wish to say other than telling me that GOP and demolosers are biased? so fking what. duh
You cited congress as a source too claim the Steele dossier is false in order too establish bias by the FBI. I pointed out that that is ironic.
See if you get this. Law enforcement go to extreme lengths too not be biased. They have to follow a host of procedures so not only bias but even the perception of bias is minimized. that's why Mueller took Strzok of the probe. Congress doesn't come even close to follow the same rules. Bias by congress is expected So if you have to believe the FBI or congress, which of those entities is more reliable? And again the Steele dossier wasn't the cause of the probe. It was Trump's firing of Comey and his allegation that he was asked to drop the Flynn investigation. This sparked a reaction of the DOJ to protect the investigation against the president. If the Steele dossier was the cause the probe would have been launched the moment the FBI was made aware of it. I also want too point out that the "witch hunt" as the probe is referred too, has already resulted into 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. So explain to me again how you want to claim bias when people are pleading guilty?

do you mean?

You cited congress as a source too claim the Steele dossier is false in order too establish bias by the FBI. I pointed out that that is ironic.
See if you get this. Law enforcement go to extreme lengths too not be biased. They have to follow a host of procedures so not only bias but even the perception of bias is minimized. that's why Mueller took Strzok of the probe. Congress doesn't come even close to follow the same rules. Bias by congress is expected So if you have to believe the FBI or congress, which of those entities is more reliable? And again the Steele dossier wasn't the cause of the probe. It was Trump's firing of Comey and his allegation that he was asked to drop the Flynn investigation. This sparked a reaction of the DOJ to protect the investigation against the president. If the Steele dossier was the cause the probe would have been launched the moment the FBI was made aware of it. I also want too point out that the "witch hunt" as the probe is referred too, has already resulted into 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. So explain to me again how you want to claim bias when people are pleading guilty?

Why was he taken out, and none of the others? They are ALL bias, that is the point! So why him? Hell, one of them used to be on the Clinton foundation team.

That is what you either ARE NOT understanding, or purposely side stepping-) If it was because of bias, they would ALL have to go.

So let me give you a clue-----------> WHO put forth the FISA evidence to get team Trump surveilled? What was the evidence they used? That is exactly why when Jordan touched on it, the witness clammed up.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out what is going on here, only a few brain cells.

THIS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET HOSED---------> The government can NOT surveil you without a warrant. If they picked up Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador because the AMBASSADOR was being tapped, they could NOT reveal Flynn's name or words. To do so is ILLEGAL!

Therefore, the only way they could tap Flynn, was through a FISA warrant, and to make it LEGAL, they had to have a reason to tap him. What is the reason? Same as Papodupalous.......or whatever his name was, Trump! How did they get the FISA warrant on team Trump? Had to have evidence, didn't they? They did, the DOSSIER-) And where did that come from? Team Hillary, and it was ALL LIES! Who supplied the evidence? The RUSSIANS-) Who went to court for the government to get the FISA warrant more than likely? (are you sure you are interested why that ONE PERSON was cut from the team of prosecutors, even as they are all bias, lol)

Now how do WE know that this, or something closely resembling this more than likely happened? Because they are STONEWALLING CONGRESS; almost to the point they are willing to put them in contempt of congress!

And to think, all of this would have just gone away if only you could have gotten just a few more votes, and Hillary could then cover it all up for Obysmal and friends. Just wait awhile, you guys are going to become really embarrassed when you discover that------------> you have been played and forced to look like fools!

do you mean?

what's ironic has been my question. you still haven't stated what that is? your statement is pig latin.

what's ironic has been my question. you still haven't stated what that is? your statement is pig latin.
I posed you with this problem.
You still haven't been able to establish that the dossier was false or the warrant was issued to spy on Trump.
This was your response.
I don't have to the congress already stated it.
I'm saying that relieving yourself from having too substantiate claims you made because congress already did, is ironic since you are trying to establish bias by the FBI by citing congress, an institution that by its very nature is biased and has a vested interest in discrediting the FBI. Btw, in the last couple of days you have been trying to excuse sexual assault, by saying woman don't have a right too talk about it, if they didn't report it immediately, and now you are attacking the credibility of the FBI to conduct unbiased investigations. If a persons political affiliation forces that person too excuse sexual assault and attack the nations premier law enforcement agency, that person should take a long hard look at what having that political affiliation means and if it's worth the considerable time spend at its defense.. Goodnight JC I don't want to repeat myself over and over again.

Obama's corrupted FBI and his incredible abuse of power are a threat to our democracy.

National Review story

The Incredible Tale of a Reckless, Partisan FBI Agent and Our Partisan Bureaucracy

Like when Trump attacks our intelligence agencies because they agree that Russia hacked our elections.

Trump thinks our law enforcement agencies are his personal police force designed to protect him. The fact is that Republicans have politicized our federal agencies as well.

-Firstly, does a supposed bias give sufficient grounds to dismiss the conclusions of law enforcement officers, judges and DA's ? If that was the case, all criminal cases should be dismissed.
- Secondly Mueller removed him from the probe the second he learned about the text. This in itself demolishing the witch hunt theory
- Thirdly the article you cited provides absolutely no basis for the title of your OP.
Conclusion, This OP falls woefully short on substance, sourcing and common sense.

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. Just watch as the sheeeez hits the fan on this scandal. It is going to get much worse.
Ignoring what I said doesn't make it go away. I'll answer you when you grow the balls to answer me.[/QUOTE]
how you figure? he stated that the presence of the dossier exploded the entire special counsel and Mueller was a part of that dossier. can't get any more biased than that when one finds out the dossier is fake. amazing.[/QUOTE]
And the people KNEW the Steele dossier was fake and used it as a cover for the warrant. Can you do ANY of that?[/QUOTE]
well he didn't need to answer all three. the fact is that if there was no dossier, there'd be no special counsel. Period. So the answer to your three questions therefore is the fake dossier that was part of the Mueller's FBI. Conflict of fking interest, biased. can't make it any clearer to you fella.[/QUOTE]

That is bullshit. The fact is that the Russian hacking of the DNC servers and using them to distribute false information to interfere in our elections. That is the reason why a special prosecutor was appointed. The dossier actually has nothing to do with the investigation.

Ignoring what I said doesn't make it go away. I'll answer you when you grow the balls to answer me.

He got pounded because Mueller must be getting too close for comfort. This is about blowing smoke and nothing else. The fact is that you don't care about this country. Protecting Trump is your only goal. You engage in crazy conspiracy theories to carry this out.

-Firstly, does a supposed bias give sufficient grounds to dismiss the conclusions of law enforcement officers, judges and DA's ? If that was the case, all criminal cases should be dismissed.
- Secondly Mueller removed him from the probe the second he learned about the text. This in itself demolishing the witch hunt theory
- Thirdly the article you cited provides absolutely no basis for the title of your OP.
Conclusion, This OP falls woefully short on substance, sourcing and common sense.

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. Just watch as the sheeeez hits the fan on this scandal. It is going to get much worse.
how you figure? he stated that the presence of the dossier exploded the entire special counsel and Mueller was a part of that dossier. can't get any more biased than that when one finds out the dossier is fake. amazing.[/QUOTE]
And the people KNEW the Steele dossier was fake and used it as a cover for the warrant. Can you do ANY of that?[/QUOTE]
well he didn't need to answer all three. the fact is that if there was no dossier, there'd be no special counsel. Period. So the answer to your three questions therefore is the fake dossier that was part of the Mueller's FBI. Conflict of fking interest, biased. can't make it any clearer to you fella.[/QUOTE]

That is bullshit. The fact is that the Russian hacking of the DNC servers and using them to distribute false information to interfere in our elections. That is the reason why a special prosecutor was appointed. The dossier actually has nothing to do with the investigation.[/QUOTE]
He lied about leaking information, but then turns around an admitted it, because he thought that Pres.Trump had recorded their conversation. And it was Comey whom had told Pres.Trump that he wanted to speak with him alone. That is why Pres.Trump told everyone to leave. But then Comey said he was afraid to be alone with the President. But then he gets to hand picked a special counsel to investigate him and the Russian investigation. But Session they said that he had to recuse himself from the investigation, but now since the President administration is qualify for a special counsel. That now the Dem's are saying that Session can handle the job of Hillary's crimes. That the Dems do not want them to have a special counsel.. But Session has been moving real slowly like a dehydrated turtle carrying a bowling ball on its back through the desert. But he was able to move really fast on finding other charges to prosecute on the illegal immigrant that has gotten off for the murder of the young woman on the pier in San Francisco. I do not see why Newt Gingrich is not appointed to be the AG. He knows how things work in that area.

Former FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that he orchestrated the leak of accounts of conversations with President Donald Trump because he thought it might lead to the appointment of a special prosecutor to lead the Russia investigation. James Comey hoped leak would lead to special counsel on Russia - CNNPolitics

Questions raised by Comey leaking contents of his Trump memo

The decision by the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, came after a cascade of damaging developments for Mr. Trump in recent days, including his abrupt dismissal of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and the subsequent disclosure that Mr. Trump asked Mr. Comey to drop the investigation of his former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.

Mr. Rosenstein had been under escalating pressure from Democrats, and even some Republicans, to appoint a special counsel after he wrote a memo that the White House initially cited as the rationale for Mr. Comey’s dismissal. Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

That is bullshit. The fact is that the Russian hacking of the DNC servers and using them to distribute false information to interfere in our elections. That is the reason why a special prosecutor was appointed. The dossier actually has nothing to do with the investigation.[/QUOTE]
He lied about leaking information, but then turns around an admitted it, because he thought that Pres.Trump had recorded their conversation. And it was Comey whom had told Pres.Trump that he wanted to speak with him alone. That is why Pres.Trump told everyone to leave. But then Comey said he was afraid to be alone with the President. But then he gets to hand picked a special counsel to investigate him and the Russian investigation. But Session they said that he had to recuse himself from the investigation, but now since the President administration is qualify for a special counsel. That now the Dem's are saying that Session can handle the job of Hillary's crimes. That the Dems do not want them to have a special counsel.. But Session has been moving real slowly like a dehydrated turtle carrying a bowling ball on its back through the desert. But he was able to move really fast on finding other charges to prosecute on the illegal immigrant that has gotten off for the murder of the young woman on the pier in San Francisco. I do not see why Newt Gingrich is not appointed to be the AG. He knows how things work in that area.

Former FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that he orchestrated the leak of accounts of conversations with President Donald Trump because he thought it might lead to the appointment of a special prosecutor to lead the Russia investigation. James Comey hoped leak would lead to special counsel on Russia - CNNPolitics

Questions raised by Comey leaking contents of his Trump memo

The decision by the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, came after a cascade of damaging developments for Mr. Trump in recent days, including his abrupt dismissal of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and the subsequent disclosure that Mr. Trump asked Mr. Comey to drop the investigation of his former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.

Mr. Rosenstein had been under escalating pressure from Democrats, and even some Republicans, to appoint a special counsel after he wrote a memo that the White House initially cited as the rationale for Mr. Comey’s dismissal. Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

[/QUOTE]
Here's a full interview..

Forum List

Back