The Russian Reset Button, Hillarys biggest accomplishment?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Remember when Hillary gave the Russians a red button as a symbol of repairing our strained relationship with them?
Well now Russia is threatening the United States over our ships in the Baltic Sea. They've stated that they will do whatever is necessary in the face of American aggression.
Now that it's obvious that Hillary will be the Dems nominee, it is time to reflect on the disaster that Hillary created on behalf of Obama with our friends & foes around the globe.
We can not have another 4 or 8 years of these foreign policy disasters. From the failed state of Libya to phantom red lines in Syria to Russian aggression against American military personnel to the disaster in Iraq & Afghanistan......

The list goes on & the consequences of a Hillary presidency are plain to see.

Ironically, it was her and Hussein who started a new Cold War with Russia. Their support of the illegal coup in Ukraine and for ISIS in Syria, has created a huge rift with Russia. What a 'Reset.' Nice job. :thup:

Remember when Hillary gave the Russians a red button as a symbol of repairing our strained relationship with them?
Well now Russia is threatening the United States over our ships in the Baltic Sea. They've stated that they will do whatever is necessary in the face of American aggression.
Now that it's obvious that Hillary will be the Dems nominee, it is time to reflect on the disaster that Hillary created on behalf of Obama with our friends & foes around the globe.
We can not have another 4 or 8 years of these foreign policy disasters. From the failed state of Libya to phantom red lines in Syria to Russian aggression against American military personnel to the disaster in Iraq & Afghanistan......

Don't put the Afghan and Iraq wars on President Obama because those fall on President Bush but I will give you Libya and Syria and raise you a Arab Spring for what President Obama failed at and let me throw in Russia, China, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia along with the growth of Islamic Terrorism...

President Obama and his entire admin have been massive failures when it come to dealing with the international community and I will not sugar coat that at all!

Now some of his supporters will chant Iran but really is that a win?

Some will point to Cuba, well that should have been done at least twenty years ago!

So what has President Obama really accomplished while he has been in office and what has his admin from former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton to now Sec. of State John Kerry done on the international front to make our borders safer and the international community to play nicer with each other?

I do not see anything and if Hillary Clinton carries on the failed international policies of President Obama then we will be in a war with China, Russia and Iran will most likely get it nuclear device from North Korea which mean Israel will nuke Iran first.

Just my opinion...

• Banned

Don't put the Afghan and Iraq wars on President Obama because those fall on President Bush but I will give you Libya and Syria and raise you a Arab Spring for what President Obama failed at and let me throw in Russia, China, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia along with the growth of Islamic Terrorism...

President Obama and his entire admin have been massive failures when it come to dealing with the international community and I will not sugar coat that at all!

Some will point to Cuba, well that should have been done at least twenty years ago!

So what has President Obama really accomplished while he has been in office and what has his admin from former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton to now Sec. of State John Kerry done on the international front to make our borders safer and the international community to play nicer with each other?

I do not see anything and if Hillary Clinton carries on the failed international policies of President Obama then we will be in a war with China, Russia and Iran will most likely get it nuclear device from North Korea which mean Israel will nuke Iran first.

Just my opinion...
I don't blame Hillary FOR the Gulf wars. I partially blame her for their current state & condition. The region was left relatively stable when Obama & Hillary took over. ISIS & the Taliban was left unchecked during their tenure and the current instability in the region is a direct result of that. We broke the region when we invaded and as a result we own the mess. Electing a new administration did not absolve us of that responsibility

Just my opinion...
I don't blame Hillary FOR the Gulf wars. I partially blame her for their current state & condition. The region was left relatively stable when Obama & Hillary took over. ISIS & the Taliban was left unchecked during their tenure and the current instability in the region is a direct result of that. We broke the region when we invaded and as a result we own the mess. Electing a new administration did not absolve us of that responsibility

True and the fact that President Obama has stated he did not consider ISIL a major threat at first is very wrong on his part.

The reality is President Obama has failed on the international stage. Asia is about to go to war over the South China Sea and North Korea. The Middle East is a mess ( Then again when has it not been a mess? ). Africa is a growing threat for Islamic radicals and has been since the 1990's. Europe is about to erupt over the refugee crisis from Syria and other Islamic nations. South America is a mess and look like it is about to have a epic melt down. Central America is about to revert back to it civil war days. Mexico is controlled by the Cartel that is backed by our government money and money from terroristic groups like ISIL and the Taliban. Our country is a mess and we have homegrown terrorists all over...

Well that leave Canada and Fiji for place where I can go and watch the world burn and President Obama failure is all over this problem but this has been coming for many generations and yet it seem no one is willing to fix the mess we are in!

Jesus. You mean she had one??

Do us all a favor and let the rest of America know what it is. I haven't got a clue and neither does anyone else.

Probably so - but even then - she couldn't get THAT right....

Do us all a favor and let the rest of America know what it is. I haven't got a clue and neither does anyone else.
Has one what?

Speaking of not having a clue...

Just my opinion...

If only Obama had a real job where he could direct US policy, right?

Russia's failure to accept a reset of relations with the west has cost them dearly.

They were cocky while they were riding a worldwide oil boom. No better time to tell the west to go fuck themselves as you expand your influence over your neighbors. Then the oil market burst and Obama led sanctions set in. The ruble is worthless and Russia's economy is in the can

Failure to reset relations with Russia did not cost us anything....we have the strongest economy on the planet

Has one what?

Speaking of not having a clue...

Jesus. Read your own post dumbass.

Hitlery and an accomplishment ring any bells??

Grow a brain.

If Obama ordered our Air Force to buzz a Russian ship and didn't attack, would you nutbags be condemning him for not following through? I think you would. You certainly wouldn't applaud him for it.

How weak is Putin that he doesn't simply bomb one of our ships. What a pussy!

If Obama ordered our Air Force to buzz a Russian ship and didn't attack, would you nutbags be condemning him for not following through? I think you would. You certainly wouldn't applaud him for it.

How weak is Putin that he doesn't simply bomb one of our ships. What a pussy!

Shows how weak Putin is with this laughable "show of strength"

Forum List

Back