🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sabotaging of Peace!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Jerusalem Arab residents contest highway route - Yahoo! News

JERUSALEM (AP) -- A new Israeli highway project is threatening to add to tensions in Jerusalem by cutting through a quiet, middleclass Arab neighborhood to link a large bloc of Jewish settlements to the city.

The project comes during a flurry of Israeli building in east Jerusalem, the section of the city claimed by the Palestinians as their future capital.

City officials say the road is meant to serve everyone. Critics counter that the road is part of a grand scheme, including construction of thousands of apartments, to solidify Israel's control over the area and sever the connection between the holy city and any future Palestinian state.

"It changes the geography and demography in ways that will make a two-state solution very, very difficult," said Aviv Tatarsky of Ir Amim, an organization that lobbies for equitable treatment of Jews and Arabs in Jerusalem.

The highway project is just four kilometers (2.5 miles) long and will complete a north-south route across the city. It will link two of Israel's most contentious roads, allowing Israeli Jews living in the southern West Bank to zip into Jerusalem and to the coastal city of Tel Aviv with barely a stop.

Israeli work crews have already moved into the Arab neighborhood of Beit Safafa in southeast Jerusalem, and begun construction on the 1.5-kilometer (1-mile) section through the neighborhood.

City officials say the extension will improve transport for Jerusalem's Arabs and Jews. They said they couldn't hold up infrastructure development while waiting for a resolution to the decades-old Mideast conflict.

peace is overrated.
So is this phony facade of humanity you exhibit.
Well, Sir Loin, no doubt many of the viewers can say the same about you even though you might think you are fooling the readers. So tell us -- are you on any other forums where you are condemning what is going on in many locations in this world or are you just on this forum because Jews are involved? You are always talking about "occupation," so surely you must be on some forum condemning the occupation of Tibet by the Chinese.
Five Protesting Tibetans Held On 'Uprising Day' Eurasia Review | Eurasia Review

peace is overrated.
Well, Sir Loin, no doubt many of the viewers can say the same about you even though you might think you are fooling the readers. So tell us -- are you on any other forums where you are condemning what is going on in many locations in this world or are you just on this forum because Jews are involved? You are always talking about "occupation," so surely you must be on some forum condemning the occupation of Tibet by the Chinese.

There goes Hosshiite again, getting personal and skirting the topic and diverting…Let’s seeif I can do a Hosshite diversion: Hosshite I noticed that you have been on these boards many years, yet you and most Zionists on these boards have not paid for a subscription of a lousy $14.99 a year? Are you that fuckin cheap?

How’d did I do Hosshite?

Now tell us why you're so cheap?

Last edited:

There goes Hosshiite again, getting personal and skirting the topic and diverting…Let’s seeif I can do a Hosshite diversion: Hosshite I noticed that you have been on these boards many years, yet you and most Zionists on these boards have not paid for a subscription of a lousy $14.99 a year? Are you that fuckin cheap?

How’d did I do Hosshite?

Not cheap. Frugal. It's a trait of the Scots I got from my Great Grannie.. I didn't get a bill from anyone.

How’d did I do Hosshite?

Not cheap. Frugal. It's a trait of the Scots I got from my Great Grannie.. I didn't get a bill from anyone.

You keep teasing georgie about welfare, foodstamps, yet he paid...you f'ng Cheap bastard have got a nerve! You're a CHEAP HICK!

Hossie

He’d be coming
Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!

How’d did I do Hosshite?

Well, I read your post and was motivated to go and become a supporting member!

Sherri

How’d did I do Hosshite?

Well, I read your post and was motivated to go and become a supporting member!

Sherri
Bless your little pea pickin' heart!

How’d did I do Hosshite?

You keep teasing georgie about welfare, foodstamps, yet he paid...you f'ng Cheap bastard have got a nerve! You're a CHEAP HICK!

Hossie

He’d be coming
Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!

How’d did I do Hosshite?

Hossie

He’d be coming
Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!
Here comes Phillip once again with his lousy poem that he thinks is so brilliant. Phillip the Dip claims that he was a Marine, but he doesn't mind Georgie Boy calling those who served "killers." I wonder if Phillip the Dip is in touch with some of the Marines he served with so he can tell them that he is sticking up for a guy who calls them all "Killers." I'm sure that many of the viewers would think it OK for me to reciproate and call Phillip the Dip a cheap bastard since it seems it doesn't want to spend any money to take some art lessons so continues to produce these mediocre paintings.

peace is overrated.

It is the truth, though, the same one you and the enlightened ones do not see.

How mnay victims will be bury for the lie of "peace"?

In the name of peace, how many of our friends, brothers, sisters and families, will you bring us to mourn?

Easy being sad by a narrow minded american who probably never been through the conflict themselves.

Yes. Peace is overrated.

Leftists saw this peace can work with Egypt (lol) and Jordan, so they think that all is worth to lose and to give up on, because their dreams of peace blinded them.

Patrick Henry considered "PEACE" over-rated ----learn
some history crotch-chod-boy

Hossie

He’d be coming
Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!
Here comes Phillip once again with his lousy poem that he thinks is so brilliant. Phillip the Dip claims that he was a Marine, but he doesn't mind Georgie Boy calling those who served "killers." I wonder if Phillip the Dip is in touch with some of the Marines he served with so he can tell them that he is sticking up for a guy who calls them all "Killers." I'm sure that many of the viewers would think it OK for me to reciproate and call Phillip the Dip a cheap bastard since it seems it doesn't want to spend any money to take some art lessons so continues to produce these mediocre paintings.

Not only are you Cheap&Stupid, but a traitor who is more concerned with Israel's safety than America's for a lousy $ 65.00 a week posting for Mossad.

By the way did you say you served in the swaby navy as a Pooper'sMate?

Patrick Henry considered "PEACE" over-rated ----learn
some history crotch-chod-boy

Yes old Hag, Patrick Henry did state: "Give me Liberty or give me Death," that's what the Palestinians have practiced and lived...They have Balls, you have Psychosis.

et al,

This is just another unfortunate case where the Israelis are shooting themselves in the foot.

Jerusalem Arab residents contest highway route
JERUSALEM (AP) -- A new Israeli highway project is threatening to add to tensions in Jerusalem by cutting through a quiet, middleclass Arab neighborhood to link a large bloc of Jewish settlements to the city.
(COMMENT)

I have to wonder - sometimes - where the little gray cells go when we see such decisions as these.

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR - All we need to do is ask the OP and 'friends'. Somewhere between the first post and your reply, an awful lot of posters seem to have had 'brain farts'........... very sad indeed.

It just goes to show that even in a democracy, citizens are not protected against stupid and even hateful decisions. We've seen the same disregard for neighborhoods in the US by 'city planners' intent on 'modernizing' - or why do we see so much 'urban decay' right along just about every expressway?

et al,

This is just another unfortunate case where the Israelis are shooting themselves in the foot.

(COMMENT)

I have to wonder - sometimes - where the little gray cells go when we see such decisions as these.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, they did not shoot themselves in the foot, it's a systematic plan to create hate on both sides to destroy peace and persecute the Palestinians until they leave.

et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco, they did not shoot themselves in the foot, it's a systematic plan to create hate on both sides to destroy peace and persecute the Palestinians until they leave.

And the copious mountains of documentation of that - from reputable sources - are where?

Forum List

Back