The Sad Inevitability of Biden’s Reckoning

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

1 Jul 2024 ~~ By Molly Ball via the WSJ

The fallout from last week’s presidential debate has thrust the Democratic Party into a spiraling crisis. Yet many in the party view the current reckoning as sadly inevitable—the product of years of defensive refusal by the president and his protective inner circle to acknowledge the decline in Biden’s public presentation that has long been obvious to voters.
Now, insiders admit, the party is reaping the consequences of its long failure to confront an issue that was only ever fated to get worse.
“This was all predictable, and it pisses me off that everyone is acting shocked now,” one longtime Democratic operative said on Sunday. “The shocking thing is that people engaged in this deception, or delusion, or both, for so long.”
President Biden’s shambolic performance in Thursday’s opening face-off with former President Donald Trump confirmed the worst fears about his competence and thrust previously whispered concerns into the open, forcing a wrenching and open-ended conversation about his ability to continue as the party’s standard-bearer.
~Snip~
For some, the sadness of seeing an elder statesman in this state is curdling into anger that he and his allies let things get to this point, putting the country and the world in danger. “He’s always been so well respected. I’d rather he ended his career differently,” said one former Biden campaign aide. “He has earned his place in history. They are making a fool of him, and it’s upsetting. If you love your brother, your dad, your husband, you pull him out right now.”
~Snip~
Yet the party’s collective patience with the Biden camp’s gaslighting has manifestly worn thin, and many are no longer willing to go along with the charade. One six-figure campaign donor whose occasional criticisms of Biden have made him “persona non grata,” in his words, compared Democrats who continue to support the president to the Republicans who harbored misgivings but fell in line behind Trump. “They pulled the string, and the piñata broke,” the donor said. Biden, he said, is putting himself above the country.

Commentary:
All those that worked to keep Biden in power need to be charged with crimes for falsely acting as the president.
It's sad if you have some unreasonable empathy for Biden and his family. I say unreasonable because, in my mind, Biden’s mental infirmities were, though less pronounced, evident during his 2020 basement campaign; but the Democrat Neo-Marxosts primaries chose him anyway. Thanks to Clyburns boost. To me what is not sad but is outrageous is a large group of Democrat neo-Marxist leaders and big wigs, and even some of the “Media”, KNEW they were putting up an empty suit, just so a cabal behind it could run things “in his name”. It was outrageous because it is political fraud at the highest and they know it.
Unfourtunately, Joe Biden's been a sock puppet for some time. It's been pointed it out numerous times. But, for YEARS Democrats misdirected, lied, gaslighted and harassed anyone pointing out Bidet’s mental defects.
At the June 27th debate, the whole planet saw what we called out.
Rather than the DNC, Media, leftists, NeverTrumpers, and other similar losers face the heat and daggers accompanying the “how in the Wide World of Sports did you NOT see this possible outcome?” commentary, they are hoping the splatter from demanding a replacement and throwing Bidet under the bus blinds people to their complicity in selling us a parrot that’s stone dead.
Democrats would sell their souls for power. And they’ve been caught. This is glorious.

His victory to maintain the Dem Party donor control of the country and the politicians of NY and California are more important than Americas National Security of global interests.

The fallout from last week’s presidential debate has thrust the Democratic Party into a spiraling crisis. Yet many in the party view the current reckoning as sadly inevitable—the product of years of defensive refusal by the president and his protective inner circle to acknowledge the decline in Biden’s public presentation that has long been obvious to voters.
Now, insiders admit, the party is reaping the consequences of its long failure to confront an issue that was only ever fated to get worse.
“This was all predictable, and it pisses me off that everyone is acting shocked now,” one longtime Democratic operative said on Sunday. “The shocking thing is that people engaged in this deception, or delusion, or both, for so long.”
President Biden’s shambolic performance in Thursday’s opening face-off with former President Donald Trump confirmed the worst fears about his competence and thrust previously whispered concerns into the open, forcing a wrenching and open-ended conversation about his ability to continue as the party’s standard-bearer.
~Snip~
For some, the sadness of seeing an elder statesman in this state is curdling into anger that he and his allies let things get to this point, putting the country and the world in danger. “He’s always been so well respected. I’d rather he ended his career differently,” said one former Biden campaign aide. “He has earned his place in history. They are making a fool of him, and it’s upsetting. If you love your brother, your dad, your husband, you pull him out right now.”
~Snip~
Yet the party’s collective patience with the Biden camp’s gaslighting has manifestly worn thin, and many are no longer willing to go along with the charade. One six-figure campaign donor whose occasional criticisms of Biden have made him “persona non grata,” in his words, compared Democrats who continue to support the president to the Republicans who harbored misgivings but fell in line behind Trump. “They pulled the string, and the piñata broke,” the donor said. Biden, he said, is putting himself above the country.

Commentary:
All those that worked to keep Biden in power need to be charged with crimes for falsely acting as the president.
It's sad if you have some unreasonable empathy for Biden and his family. I say unreasonable because, in my mind, Biden’s mental infirmities were, though less pronounced, evident during his 2020 basement campaign; but the Democrat Neo-Marxosts primaries chose him anyway. Thanks to Clyburns boost. To me what is not sad but is outrageous is a large group of Democrat neo-Marxist leaders and big wigs, and even some of the “Media”, KNEW they were putting up an empty suit, just so a cabal behind it could run things “in his name”. It was outrageous because it is political fraud at the highest and they know it.
Unfourtunately, Joe Biden's been a sock puppet for some time. It's been pointed it out numerous times. But, for YEARS Democrats misdirected, lied, gaslighted and harassed anyone pointing out Bidet’s mental defects.
Rather than the DNC, Media, leftists, NeverTrumpers, and other similar losers face the heat and daggers accompanying the “how in the Wide World of Sports did you NOT see this possible outcome?” commentary, they are hoping the splatter from demanding a replacement and throwing Bidet under the bus blinds people to their complicity in selling us a parrot that’s stone dead.
Democrats would sell their souls for power. And they’ve been caught. This is glorious.
Even WSJ is doing the CYA for gaslighting and outright lying to its readers for the last four years.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
Biden is, as Trump pointed out during the debate, The Manchurian Candidate. The entire democrat party should be tried on charges of treason and disbanded.

Beijing and Moscow feed the craziest stories to their Trump cult minions.

Trump and pals take boatloads Russian and Chinese and Saudi cash. Biden doesn't. That's why they make up these stories. Every Republican accusation is a confession.

I'm wondering if the Trump cultists on this thread get some of those sweet ChinaBucks, or if they betray the USA purely out of ideological devotion to communism.

Forum List

Back