🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Sad Part Is This Woman Would Probably Win

Why stop at $30? How about $50 or $100?

If they pay some Walmart greeter 30 bucks and hour my pay will have to go to 83 dollars an hour because I have skilled labor wages and 20 years experience doing what I do now.

She is a fucking dipshit trying to win off of broke and dumb people who don't have the ability to think that if they made 30 an hour a can of soup will cost 15 dollars and they will be right back where they were.

So why would you object to a raise in the minimum wage?
For the most part I am indifferent to small increases to the minimum wage when the wages for almost everyone is already higher than that minimum anyway due to the market. Kind of makes the minimum wage a moot point. Increasing the minimum to $30 or more at this time would not be a small increase.

Wage is based on location.
Because I have family in the Washington D.C. area when I am in east TN, I second this. There has always been a good deal of a difference between the two areas.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that they do have compared to my area though is 4.5% tax when it is nine and three quarters percent here, but it is due to our not having to pay income tax I believe.

Forum List

Back