The Salon owner owes Pelosi an apology.

Apparently Pelosi was set up.

Nancy Pelosi's stylist has defended the House Speaker, suggesting the salon owner had deliberately set her up and had authorized the controversial hair appointment.

Jonathan DeNardo, the San Francisco cosmetologist who did Nancy Pelosi's hair before the city allowed salons to operate indoors, released a statement through his lawyer on Wednesday.

The hair stylist appeared to support Pelosi's accusation that she was 'set up' by the salon.

Pelosi is supposed to know the law. Heck, she voted on a whole bunch of it. She should know what the guidelines are and it should not matter at all what a business owner tells her. As wealthy as she is, she could have had someone come to her mansion and no one would have known the difference.

Nancy Pelosi's stylist has defended the House Speaker, suggesting the salon owner had deliberately set her up and had authorized the controversial hair appointment.

Jonathan DeNardo, the San Francisco cosmetologist who did Nancy Pelosi's hair before the city allowed salons to operate indoors, released a statement through his lawyer on Wednesday.

The hair stylist appeared to support Pelosi's accusation that she was 'set up' by the salon.

Of course she backed up her lie.
Probably got some special treatment for lying for Pelosi.

I saw the bitch owner on Fox news, and there is no doubt, she set her up, on purpose.
Why would Pelosi NOT know that such businesses were supposed to be shut down and she had no good reason to violate that order? THAT is the real question. Set up, my big ol' butt.

Fox is on showing and talking about Nancy Pelosi non stop, that is all they concentrate on, how Pelosi got a shampoo
and violence and tramp loves Fox and Friend, why are they not back on the couch??
They're doing it because Pelosi got caught acting like a snob elitist who refuses to live under the rules she approves for everyone else.

Do you realize how sick and brain washed you are to defend your Cult Leader on this?
Lol...do you realize how sick, demented and desperate you have to be to make a huge issue of a woman getting her hair done just because she has her mask off for a few minutes?

In a facility that is closed due to Democrat Overreach.
By a stylist not allowed to work, overseen by an owner not allowed to operate.

I get that you are a fucking brain addled political hack moron - but still.
The brain addled are those making an issue of this. Only the desperate with way too much time on their hands are making an issue of this.
You realize that Pelosi and co. are putting people in jail and they're taking away business licenses and everything families have worked for, just so that Pelosi can blatantly violate the laws she and her fascist cohorts have been enforcing?

Do you realize how sick and brain washed you are to defend your Cult Leader on this?
Lol...do you realize how sick, demented and desperate you have to be to make a huge issue of a woman getting her hair done just because she has her mask off for a few minutes?

In a facility that is closed due to Democrat Overreach.
By a stylist not allowed to work, overseen by an owner not allowed to operate.

I get that you are a fucking brain addled political hack moron - but still.
The brain addled are those making an issue of this. Only the desperate with way too much time on their hands are making an issue of this.
You realize that Pelosi and co. are putting people in jail and they're taking away business licenses and everything families have worked for, just so that Pelosi can blatantly violate the laws she and her fascist cohorts have been enforcing?

The question was asked of - I think it was the colored chick mayor of Frisco-

Did Nancy break the law or regulation?
Immediately went into , Nancy is saving the world from The Dictator Donald Trump -
this went on off a few minutes, she literally never addressed the question.

You right wingers know you like Pelosi, just none will admit it.
Pelosi owes integrity an apology.

Why, the first thing the salon owner did run to fox news and spread pic of her, I'd sue her arse.
she knelt for criminals --she is pro-criminal
..and she only cares about black lives--fk her--I hope a black rapes and robs her...she doesn't care about white lives
View attachment 383939
LOOK AT THAT EVIL WHORE NOT PROPERLY WEARING HER FACE DIAPER AND SPORTING THE CLOTH OF SLAVERS!!!

She need a year in prison for endangering others and hate speech.

Why, the first thing the salon owner did run to fox news and spread pic of her, I'd sue her arse. Tramp sues everyone and anything.

The cop should have told me he was pretending to be a drug dealer!

So you're only upset that she got caught red handed....hmmmkay

I saw the bitch owner on Fox news, and there is no doubt, she set her up, on purpose.

The cop should have told me he was pretending to be a drug dealer!

So you're not upset about having 2 sets of rules, you're only upset that she got caught. Good to know

The statement confirmed that DeNardo had provided stylist services to Pelosi at eSalon on August 31 and claimed that salon owner Erica Kious had given permission for the appointment.

It read: 'Mr. DeNardo received advance approval from Ms. Kious the day prior to theappointment during a telephone discussion on August 29, 2020 at 9:26 pm, wherein Mr. DeNardo advised Ms.Kious that he would not proceed with Speaker Pelosi's appointment without Ms. Kious' authorization.

'Ms. Kious took special interest in the appointment during this telephone call, wherein she made several vitriolic andincendiary comments about Speaker Pelosi and her purported responsibility for temporarily suspending operations of Ms. Kious' business, despite such orders actually being put into place not by Speaker Pelosi, but by Governor Gavin Newsome and San Francisco Mayor London Breed.

'Ultimately, Ms. Kious authorized Mr. DeNardo to proceed with Speaker Pelosi's appointment.'

The statement also alleged that Mr DeNardo had proof that Ms Kious had been operating her salon as far back as April, in defiance of the state's stay-at-home orders.
snip
Speaker Pelosi said Wednesday that she fell for a 'set up' by the salon and added the salon owes her an apology.

--------------------------------
yep, she fell for a set up,

Salon set her up?

Uhm, yeah... why did Pelosi call to set appointment if she knew what governor orders were?

Why, the first thing the salon owner did run to fox news and spread pic of her, I'd sue her arse. Tramp sues everyone and anything.

Because Pelosi broke the law moron.

That really has to be explained to you?

Last edited:

At least she had a proof to back her story. Unlike lefties who made up the story...

You'd sue someone? Really?

Than start with lawsuit against your shoes for having higher IQ than you.

The statement confirmed that DeNardo had provided stylist services to Pelosi at eSalon on August 31 and claimed that salon owner Erica Kious had given permission for the appointment.

It read: 'Mr. DeNardo received advance approval from Ms. Kious the day prior to theappointment during a telephone discussion on August 29, 2020 at 9:26 pm, wherein Mr. DeNardo advised Ms.Kious that he would not proceed with Speaker Pelosi's appointment without Ms. Kious' authorization.

'Ms. Kious took special interest in the appointment during this telephone call, wherein she made several vitriolic andincendiary comments about Speaker Pelosi and her purported responsibility for temporarily suspending operations of Ms. Kious' business, despite such orders actually being put into place not by Speaker Pelosi, but by Governor Gavin Newsome and San Francisco Mayor London Breed.

'Ultimately, Ms. Kious authorized Mr. DeNardo to proceed with Speaker Pelosi's appointment.'

The statement also alleged that Mr DeNardo had proof that Ms Kious had been operating her salon as far back as April, in defiance of the state's stay-at-home orders.
snip
Speaker Pelosi said Wednesday that she fell for a 'set up' by the salon and added the salon owes her an apology.

So you feel sorry for Ice Cream Nancy?...you can not be for real....I'm starting to think you are a right wing plant only here to show how stupid the libs are...no one can be as obtuse and out of touch as you seem to be....to defend Pelosi the speaker of the house after she blamed a single mom struggling to keep her shop open is as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen on the USMB.....

Why would Pelosi NOT know that such businesses were supposed to be shut down and she had no good reason to violate that order? THAT is the real question. Set up, my big ol' butt.

The owner had been taking them in since late April I read.

snip

So you feel sorry for Ice Cream Nancy?...you can not be for real....I'm starting to think you are a right wing plant only here to show how stupid the libs are...no one can be as obtuse and out of touch as you seem to be....to defend Pelosi the speaker of the house after she blamed a single mom struggling to keep her shop open is as disgusting a thing as I've ever seen on the USMB.....

Why did she run to be on Fox news, oh I guess it was skyped. Why did she have to show the video of Pelosi, to make her point. I read she has been scheduling clients since the end of April.

Forum List

Back