The Same FBI That Continues To Hide / Refuses To Investigate Hunter's Laptop Is The Same FBI That Searched For Joe's Classified

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The American people will NEVER know if the FBI found more of Biden's stolen TS/SCI / Classified documents.

Just sayin'...
DropMic.jpg

Hooray for the GENIUS who picked Chris Wray for FBI Director!!!!

What a GENIUS!!!

Chris Wray resume

Zionist Fascist 911 traitor attorney from the W Administration

Hooray for the GENIUS who picked Chris Wray for FBI Director!!!!

What a GENIUS!!!

Chris Wray resume

Zionist Fascist 911 traitor attorney from the W Administration

Trump was conned into allowing another FBI agent who was groomed / rose up the ranks from within the FBI, tied to both Mueller and Comey, to be named Director.

All 3 should be in Gitmo, and there should be an independent / non-partisan from outside the FBI named to oversee the FBI from here on out.

Trump was conned into allowing another FBI agent who was groomed / rose up the ranks from within the FBI, tied to both Mueller and Comey, to be named Director.

All 3 should be in Gitmo, and there should be an independent / non-partisan from outside the FBI named to oversee the FBI from here on out.
Agree. Trump should be in Gitmo.

The American people will NEVER know if the FBI found more of Biden's stolen TS/SCI / Classified documents.

Just sayin'...
View attachment 757295

I thought after the Biden people called the national archive and requested pick up, they and the FBI found more at two or three locations in all, and turned over without hassle. You say there is more. Where is the report of more?

You say there is more.

NO, I am NOT saying that / did NOT say that at all.

Read what I posted again:

"The American people will NEVER know if the FBI found more of Biden's stolen TS/SCI / Classified documents."

NO, I am NOT saying that / did NOT say that at all.

Read what I posted again:

"The American people will NEVER know if the FBI found more of Biden's stolen TS/SCI / Classified documents."
Oh. OK. Actually, I suspect we would know. The whole thing has been pretty open, as Joe does not appear to be holding back, by accounts from the National Archive and the FBI. You are naturally distrusting of FBI, Courts and probably any national agency. It is a sign of the times of party mistrust at first glance. I don't know your age, but believe it or not, it wasn't always this way. Conservative Republicans, even, used to support the government, believed in the institutions, supported law enforcement, the law and constitution, and it was the Democrats and liberals, clean back to the Vietnam War days, (the hippy era) that did not trust the government to do right by anybody that was not of the right.
I pretty much still do trust (or at least to act in reliance, they will do mostly the right thing), of course, I am not only an Independent, but an admitted optimist. You'd probably think me foolish and possibly am, though keeping an open mind and waiting for evidence has never hurt me, except in partisan circles.

"trump was conned" = he lost me

We need a Prez who is not so easily CONNED by ZIONIST FASCISTS....

"trump was conned" = he lost me

We need a Prez who is not so easily CONNED by ZIONIST FASCISTS....
We also need to weed out and punish the proven traitors who are still be members of our government.

We also need to weed out and punish the proven traitors who are still be members of our government.

We need a President who will not appoint another traitor to FBI Director.

Given the election fraud, and the need for an honest FBI to bust it, it may truly be that Trump's galactic fuck up on Wray was the final nail in the coffin of American democracy. Chris Wray is 100% behind the election fraud.

To win, we need an honest election.

We do not have that.

You have no apparent interest in lobbying for audits. Why...

We need a President who will not appoint another traitor to FBI Director.

Trump did not know 3 back-to-back FBI Directors were traitors.

Biden DOES know Wray is a traitor and refuses to act ...because Joe is one of Obama's traitors & because Wray is protecting the Bidens.

You won't support a victim of treason, but you support the traitors.

:itsok:

Trump did not know 3 back-to-back FBI Directors were traitors.

Biden DOES know Wray is a traitor and refuses to act ...because Joe is one of Obama's traitors & because Wray is protecting the Bidens.

You won't support a victim of treason, but you support the traitors.

:itsok:

Trump knew Comey was dirty, and fired him correctly.

Once again, the paper bag over your head prevents you from seeing things accurately...

Wray is from the W crowd.

W endorsed Biden.

Wray defends and protects Biden.

All on the same team.

What team are Wray, W and Biden on???

Oh. OK. Actually, I suspect we would know. The whole thing has been pretty open, as Joe does not appear to be holding back, by accounts from the National Archive and the FBI.

...The same FBI that committed treason by knowingly engaging in a failed coup attempt, violated Constitution and law, illegally spied on Americans, attempted to brand parents as traitors, and who are still hiding Hunter's/Seth Rich's laptops, and are protecting the Bidens.

Yes, according to THAT FBI, Joe Biden has been an open book, one huge 'glass house'.

:shok:

Trump knew Comey was dirty, and fired him correctly.

Once again, the paper bag over your head prevents you from seeing things accurately...

Wray is from the W crowd.

W endorsed Biden.

Wray defends and protects Biden.

All on the same team.

What team are Wray, W and Biden on???

You haven't told me one thing I don't know. No 'paper bag' here.

...The same FBI that committed treason by knowingly engaging in a failed coup attempt, violated Constitution and law, illegally spied on Americans, attempted to brand parents as traitors, and who are still hiding Hunter's/Seth Rich's laptops, and are protecting the Bidens.

Yes, according to THAT FBI, Joe Biden has been an open book, one huge 'glass house'.

:shok:
I hear ya. Chuck'm all out and start over with something new. I just don't see it that way. They aren't all corrupt or corrupted and still often do good work, though they do Fk up on some partisan crap from time to time, but always have.

Forum List

Back