🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The same kind of people who defended slavery then are the same kind of people defending abortion now

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
With all the same kind of arguments.

My personal favorite:

"If you don't like abortion, don't have one."

That's like the slave owner saying,

"If you don't like slavery, don't own one."

The basic fact is that in both cases, an entire class of human being has been dehumanized, and lowered to the status of something that is less than human.

In the case of slavery, blacks were considered property, like horses or cattle.

In the case of abortion, unborn children have been reduced to no status at all.

However, in an example of the law being inconsistent, in some states, killing an unborn child is murder if done by anyone but by an abortionist at the direction of the mother.

One man got the death penalty for killing his pregnant wife, he was convicted of double murder.

It makes no damn sense, but there it is.

Even liberal California recognizes the unborn child as an entity that can be murdered.

But if you take all the arguments defending abortion, you can throw them all in a stew and reach the basic gist of what they all have in common.

"We can kill unborn children because they are powerless, and there's nothing they can do about it."

So it's about power, who has it, and who hasn't.

A very Darwinian way of looking at the issue.

And blacks used to be powerless, so there you have it.

The strong dominating the weak, and destroying them.

Self-proclaimed conservatives were the ones defending slavery.

It was their "God given right" at the time...remember?

My personal favorite:

The basic fact is that in both cases, an entire class of human being has been dehumanized, and lowered to the status of something that is less than human.

However, in an example of the law being inconsistent, in some states, killing an unborn child is murder if done by anyone but by an abortionist at the direction of the mother.

One man got the death penalty for killing his pregnant wife, he was convicted of double murder.

Even liberal California recognizes the unborn child as an entity that can be murdered.

But if you take all the arguments defending abortion, you can throw them all in a stew and reach the basic gist of what they all have in common.

"We can kill unborn children because they are powerless, and there's nothing they can do about it."

Free Will sucks don't it!?!

My personal favorite:

It certainly will when they meet their maker

My personal favorite:

Well that is between God and them and not me.

My personal favorite:

My point exactly. God will handle it...and woe to them when He does

My personal favorite:

So why worry about it?

We're a country of Free Will and bad choices.

My personal favorite:

So why worry about it?

I'm against the murder of innocents...you should be also. Because it doesn't involve you is a coward way out

So why worry about it?

I'm against the murder of innocents...you should be also. Because it doesn't involve you is a coward way out

So it is God job to judge but I should be the Judge instead?

You know I love it when Christians preach about innocent people while bombs drop daily on innocent children, innocent children die daily in this country because of abuse, and children are forced into sex slavery daily just to survive, so until you fix all those problems first then I am less worry about a mother that want to abort her unwanted child when so many children suffer in the world today!

So why worry about it?

You know I love it when Christians preach about innocent people while bombs drop daily on innocent children, innocent children die daily in this country because of abuse, and children are forced into sex slavery daily just to survive, so until you fix all those problems first then I am less worry about a mother that want to abort her unwanted child when so many children suffer in the world today!

Nice comparing apples to oranges, "Christians" don't intentionally bomb children, dumb fuck. Get out of here with that nonsense

So why worry about it?

The God of the OT was quite alright with genocide and the priests were told to take virgin only women.

Forum List

Back