🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The same kind of people who defended slavery then are the same kind of people defending abortion now

You didn't touch shit, trying to compare collateral damage with abortion is asinine

Right, because you say so!

You are not God, so mind your own business or don't and adopted all those unwanted children which you will not!

Now you're angry and upset because you figured out one is an intentional act, that being abortion, children dying in a war is called collateral damage, they are not being intentionally targeted. Next time think your silly straw man through, dumbass

Damn you are one arrogant worthless piece of human waste and a damn liar to boot!

So dear Goddess when will you strip me of my free will?

The true dumb ass in all this are those Christians that have more in common with Iran and ISIS and would kill a woman for aborting her child but please tell me again how I am the dumb ass, and also you wrote collateral damage but what it really is your way of aborting those you disagree with!

LOL You mad Bruth? You got burnt on abortion and collateral damage and now you are having a hithy fith LMAO

Why don't you stop trolling?

Oh, trolling is good when it suits religious nutters.

Now tell me why do you applaud the killing of innocent children but hate Abortion?

Because your preacher told you it was alright?

What type of God would condone the death of any child?

What type of God would allow a child that is sexually abused?

What type of God allows those like you to Judge for it when you should not?

Oops wasn't it you whining about free will? You're freaking stupid, Bruth

You are not God, so mind your own business or don't and adopted all those unwanted children which you will not!

Now you're angry and upset because you figured out one is an intentional act, that being abortion, children dying in a war is called collateral damage, they are not being intentionally targeted. Next time think your silly straw man through, dumbass

Damn you are one arrogant worthless piece of human waste and a damn liar to boot!

The true dumb ass in all this are those Christians that have more in common with Iran and ISIS and would kill a woman for aborting her child but please tell me again how I am the dumb ass, and also you wrote collateral damage but what it really is your way of aborting those you disagree with!

LOL You mad Bruth? You got burnt on abortion and collateral damage and now you are having a hithy fith LMAO

Now tell me why do you applaud the killing of innocent children but hate Abortion?

Oh, so now you love free will?

Funny how you love it for you but not others, but hey hypocrites like you Sassy sit on your high horse passing judgement while spitting on those unwanted children that you claim to care about.

You do nothing for society unless it is to have your little ego stroke and even then it is so little that you might as well not have done it in the first damn place. You are the type that remind a child of how they were unwanted and made from sin but then demand that we should not stop those kids from being born.

So kee on writing like you are from the ghetto when the fact is you're nothing but a Irish waste of life!

!

I just threw it back in your face, you like free will when it suits you but then not so much when it doesn't Sit down

I'm pretty sure that 'Christian' slaveowners in the South were also anti-abortion back in those days.

One last thing you wrote many times I was being put on ignore, so seeing you even lied about that tell me anything you write about is usually a lie and my bet is you are against abortion because your preacher and politician told you to be while not understanding the damage it could do to the mother and child!

!

I just threw it back in your face, you like free will when it suits you but then not so much when it doesn't Sit down

Well when you can make me then I will but until then the true hypocrite is you seeing you hate the children after they are born but love them when they are not just because of the political football they are to use when forcing your religion down others throats!

Now you sit down and do as a woman should do according to your Bible and stop living in sin!

One last thing you wrote many times I was being put on ignore, so seeing you even lied about that tell me anything you write about is usually a lie and my bet is you are against abortion because your preacher and politician told you to be while not understanding the damage it could do to the mother and child!

I took you off. Sheesh Bruth you're so angry. Next time don't use a straw man trying to compare abortion to collateral damage, use free will to justify abortion but then whine when it's pointed out free will also apples to abused children but you tried blaming God?

Sit down and rethink your strategy, you got your teeth kicked in on this one.

Have a good day, sir

The white male aristocracy of the South would not have believed in abortion rights for women.

They would especially oppose it in their slaves.

Like it or not, the comparison does have merit. It's just not politically correct to say so

No it doesn't. Slave owners were very religious and would never let a woman abort one of their children. Doubly so for the slaves. More slaves equals more money.

I'm pretty sure that 'Christian' slaveowners in the South were also anti-abortion back in those days.

I wonder at what age the little black children were when they had to start working in the fields. I bet around 7ish, maybe younger, I wonder.

Oh my how horrible:

About half of all U.S. slave children grew up apart from their father, either because he lived on another plantation, had been sold away, or was white. On large plantations, infants and very young children were supervised and cared for by adults other than their parents. Children as young as two or three might work at domestic chores, including childcare or collecting trash and kindling, toting water, scaring away birds, weeding, or plucking grubs off of plants. Generally, in the U.S. South, children entered field work between the ages of eight and 12.

Slave children received harsh punishments, not dissimilar from those meted out to adults. They might be whipped or even required to swallow worms they failed to pick off of cotton or tobacco plants. During adolescence, a majority of slave youth were sold or hired away.

Children and Youth in History | Childhood and Transatlantic Slavery

With all the same kind of arguments.

My personal favorite:

"If you don't like abortion, don't have one."

That's like the slave owner saying,

"If you don't like slavery, don't own one."

The basic fact is that in both cases, an entire class of human being has been dehumanized, and lowered to the status of something that is less than human.

In the case of slavery, blacks were considered property, like horses or cattle.

In the case of abortion, unborn children have been reduced to no status at all.

However, in an example of the law being inconsistent, in some states, killing an unborn child is murder if done by anyone but by an abortionist at the direction of the mother.

One man got the death penalty for killing his pregnant wife, he was convicted of double murder.

It makes no damn sense, but there it is.

Even liberal California recognizes the unborn child as an entity that can be murdered.

But if you take all the arguments defending abortion, you can throw them all in a stew and reach the basic gist of what they all have in common.

"We can kill unborn children because they are powerless, and there's nothing they can do about it."

So it's about power, who has it, and who hasn't.

A very Darwinian way of looking at the issue.

And blacks used to be powerless, so there you have it.

The strong dominating the weak, and destroying them.

Free Will sucks don't it!?!

It certainly will when they meet their maker

Man invented God (not the other way around).

I wonder at what age the little black children were when they had to start working in the fields. I bet around 7ish, maybe younger, I wonder.
Don't feel bad, today blacks don't work much at all

It's funny how the rightist claim that only leftist use abortion, yet can never prove it with stats....
Abortions are mostly blacks and hispanics

Yet its a main topic of white congress men, Trump even said women should get punished for it in an interview with Chris Matthews. Do the GOP plan on returning to the slave days?

Forum List

Back