🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The same kind of people who defended slavery then are the same kind of people defending abortion now

Well that is between God and them and not me.

My point exactly. God will handle it...and woe to them when He does

So why worry about it?

We're a country of Free Will and bad choices.

I'm against the murder of innocents...you should be also. Because it doesn't involve you is a coward way out

So it is God job to judge but I should be the Judge instead?

You know I love it when Christians preach about innocent people while bombs drop daily on innocent children, innocent children die daily in this country because of abuse, and children are forced into sex slavery daily just to survive, so until you fix all those problems first then I am less worry about a mother that want to abort her unwanted child when so many children suffer in the world today!

Nice comparing apples to oranges, "Christians" don't intentionally bomb children, dumb fuck. Get out of here with that nonsense

Well it seem I have touched a nerve. You first wrote God will Judge them at the end, so are you God?

No, you are a mere mortal on your high horse telling others how they should live while demanding everyone accept your religious way of thinking, and yes those like you applaud the bombing of children and to deny this is showing that you are a liar because you have no problem when our drones killing innocent Children in the Middle East.

Also it is a fact that we have free will and it pisses you off that you can not dictate how others should live according to your religious way of thinking. So for every unwanted child that is born you will be require to raise the unwanted child and if you refuse may your God send you to hell where you belong for judging others and please note I will be there with you!

My point exactly. God will handle it...and woe to them when He does

So why worry about it?

I'm against the murder of innocents...you should be also. Because it doesn't involve you is a coward way out

You know I love it when Christians preach about innocent people while bombs drop daily on innocent children, innocent children die daily in this country because of abuse, and children are forced into sex slavery daily just to survive, so until you fix all those problems first then I am less worry about a mother that want to abort her unwanted child when so many children suffer in the world today!

Nice comparing apples to oranges, "Christians" don't intentionally bomb children, dumb fuck. Get out of here with that nonsense

Well it seem I have touched a nerve. You first wrote God will Judge them at the end, so are you God?

No, you are a mere mortal on your high horse telling others how they should live while demanding everyone accept your religious way of thinking, and yes those like you applaud the bombing of children and to deny this is showing that you are a liar because you have no problem when our drones kill innocent Children in the Middle East.

Also it is a fact that we have free will and it pisses you off that you can not dictate how others should live according to your religious way of thinking. So for every unwanted child that is born you will be require to raise the unwanted child and if you refuse may your God send you to hell where you belong for judging others and please note I will be there with you!

You didn't touch shit, trying to compare collateral damage with abortion is asinine. What a stupid reach

They used the Bible to justify their stance..
Exactly.

The poster that goes by the moniker SassyIrishLass is a well-known dunce of USMB, so everyone knows not to take her seriously.

Dunce-Day-8-November.jpg
She evidently has never read the Bible..

So why worry about it?

No, you are a mere mortal on your high horse telling others how they should live while demanding everyone accept your religious way of thinking, and yes those like you applaud the bombing of children and to deny this is showing that you are a liar because you have no problem when our drones kill innocent Children in the Middle East.

You didn't touch shit, trying to compare collateral damage with abortion is asinine

Right, because you say so!

You are not God, so mind your own business or don't and adopted all those unwanted children which you will not!

Oh good, the loons are now trolling when someone dares to speak out against the murder of innocents and the left's holy grail of abortion

You didn't touch shit, trying to compare collateral damage with abortion is asinine

You are not God, so mind your own business or don't and adopted all those unwanted children which you will not!

Now you're angry and upset because you figured out one is an intentional act, that being abortion, children dying in a war is called collateral damage, they are not being intentionally targeted. Next time think your silly straw man through, dumbass

Oh good, the loons are now trolling when someone dares to speak out against the murder of innocents and the left's holy grail of abortion

Free Will sucks, so what will you do to stop abortion and how will you feed all those unwanted children?

Do you really think the mother and father of that child will want to take care of a being they did not want?

Do you think passing laws to require them to do so or face punishment will make them love that child?

If so then how delusional are you?

Free Will sucks, so what will you do to stop abortion and how will you feed all those unwanted children?

Do you really think the mother and father of that child will want to take care of a being they did not want?

Do you think passing laws to require them to do so or face punishment will make them love that child?

Save it, you're running around chasing your own tail. You condone it you're just as guilty...that's Biblical also for the runt who says I've never read it

Now you're angry and upset because you figured out one is an intentional act, that being abortion, children dying in a war is called collateral damage, they are not being intentionally targeted. Next time think your silly straw man through, dumbass

Damn you are one arrogant worthless piece of human waste and a damn liar to boot!

So dear Goddess when will you strip me of my free will?

The true dumb ass in all this are those Christians that have more in common with Iran and ISIS and would kill a woman for aborting her child but please tell me again how I am the dumb ass, and also you wrote collateral damage but what it really is your way of aborting those you disagree with!

Save it, you're running around chasing your own tail. You condone it you're just as guilty...that's Biblical also for the runt who says I've never read it

Thank you for condemning dear Goddess on her high horse!

So you have no answer to my questions because you do not care about the damn child but just care about pushing your religious nonsense down the damn throats of others, and if ISIS were a Christian terrorist group you would be the leader of it!

Damn you are one arrogant worthless piece of human waste and a damn liar to boot!

The true dumb ass in all this are those Christians that have more in common with Iran and ISIS and would kill a woman for aborting her child but please tell me again how I am the dumb ass, and also you wrote collateral damage but what it really is your way of aborting those you disagree with!

LOL You mad Bruth? You got burnt on abortion and collateral damage and now you are having a hithy fith LMAO

She evidently has never read the Bible..
Clearly she hasn't. And if she has, she's totally ignoring it and is living her life as she pleases.

I've forgot more on the Bible than you toons will ever know. This is hilarious, trying to justify abortion and using the Bible? LMAO
When I was in Sunday school we had to memorize the Bible...My grandmother was a Bible scholar and we received Bible study at home also..I still have all my Bibles from over the years..
What I don't understand is, if you know so much about the Bible why do you not know about slavery and how the Bible instructs on the treatment of slaves..

LOL You mad Bruth? You got burnt on abortion and collateral damage and now you are having a hithy fith LMAO

Why don't you stop trolling?

Oh, trolling is good when it suits religious nutters.

Now tell me why do you applaud the killing of innocent children but hate Abortion?

Because your preacher told you it was alright?

What type of God would condone the death of any child?

What type of God would allow a child that is sexually abused?

What type of God allows those like you to Judge for it when you should not?

I've forgot more on the Bible than you toons will ever know. This is hilarious, trying to justify abortion and using the Bible? LMAO
Well that's OBVIOUS!

#LOLGOP

That one went right over your head but that's nothing new, you're ignorant.

I laugh when Godless leftists try and use the Bible....they get shot down every time...it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Now you loons are angry and upset....take a breath, relax ...and stop trolling and derailing the thread.

With all the same kind of arguments.

My personal favorite:

"If you don't like abortion, don't have one."

That's like the slave owner saying,

"If you don't like slavery, don't own one."

The basic fact is that in both cases, an entire class of human being has been dehumanized, and lowered to the status of something that is less than human.

In the case of slavery, blacks were considered property, like horses or cattle.

In the case of abortion, unborn children have been reduced to no status at all.

However, in an example of the law being inconsistent, in some states, killing an unborn child is murder if done by anyone but by an abortionist at the direction of the mother.

One man got the death penalty for killing his pregnant wife, he was convicted of double murder.

It makes no damn sense, but there it is.

Even liberal California recognizes the unborn child as an entity that can be murdered.

But if you take all the arguments defending abortion, you can throw them all in a stew and reach the basic gist of what they all have in common.

"We can kill unborn children because they are powerless, and there's nothing they can do about it."

So it's about power, who has it, and who hasn't.

A very Darwinian way of looking at the issue.

And blacks used to be powerless, so there you have it.

The strong dominating the weak, and destroying them.

Like it or not, the comparison does have merit. It's just not politically correct to say so, which IMO only serves to add value.

Forum List

Back