The same liberals who laughed at Trump cause they thought he was lying about building a wall.....

what we want promotes the general welfare, not the general warfare.
Mexico was divided politically No more Thanks to the Chump they're united Chump has the magic touch .How to turn a friend into an enemy
Mexico hasn't been our friend for a long time, chump.
What would a person like you with no friends know anything about friends?
So you think being a chump is the same as having friends?

Yes, the left think in their mind numbing agreement on every issue, that makes them all friends
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer ...Great place to find who my enemies are,,, you're among them

Mexico was divided politically No more Thanks to the Chump they're united Chump has the magic touch .How to turn a friend into an enemy

Yes, the left think in their mind numbing agreement on every issue, that makes them all friends
Do you know their hypocritical disposition about everything makes sense to them?

I think they think that we think they actually care about all of the things they claim they care about.

Funny stuff
LOL YEAH who cares that no terrorists came from countries your dipstick banned Just no banning of countries where the chump has interests Of course to great patriots lol lol like you repubs that doesn't mean anything

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer ...Great place to find who my enemies are,,, you're among them

Well, you're not my enemy. I just think of you like someone who sits on park benches and drools

Do you know their hypocritical disposition about everything makes sense to them?

I think they think that we think they actually care about all of the things they claim they care about.

Funny stuff
LOL YEAH who cares that no terrorists came from countries your dipstick banned Just no banning of countries where the chump has interests Of course to great patriots lol lol like you repubs that doesn't mean anything

:wtf:

No terrorists come from those countries? You are the guy sitting on the park bench drooling, aren't you?

Well, you're not my enemy. I just think of you like someone who sits on park benches and drools
brother can you spare a dime???lol

Funny stuff

No terrorists come from those countries? You are the guy sitting on the park bench drooling, aren't you?
no only from the countries NOT banned that have chumps interests there , conflict of interest?

Funny stuff

no only from the countries NOT banned that have chumps interests there , conflict of interest?

Go back and review Muslim terror attacks in the US and you will find you are wrong that none of them were committed from the seven countries.

Also, your strategy to wait until the horse gets out of the barn to close it is as stupid as it sounds. How many people do you want to die from terror exporting countries before you deem it worth dealing with? And once they are here, it's pretty much too late to deal with them so a lot more attacks are going to happen

Funny stuff

Go back and review Muslim terror attacks in the US and you will find you are wrong that none of them were committed from the seven countries.

Also, your strategy to wait until the horse gets out of the barn to close it is as stupid as it sounds. How many people do you want to die from terror exporting countries before you deem it worth dealing with? And once they are here, it's pretty much too late to deal with them so a lot more attacks are going to happen
They will not listen to ANYTHING you say. Remember when they thought killing bin laden (who they bragged did not do it and was in fact partners with buuuush) would end terrorism?

Yes, they were committed truthers. Ever see Fahrenheit 911 where the fat rich pig who got rich in this country and hates the country that gave him his opportunity flat out said buuuuush organized 911.....

FOR OIIIIILLLL......

The same group then bragged and beat their chests like Tarzan when obama "killed" bin laden.

Wait, I thought it was not bin laden, then when their half black messiah killed him, all of a sudden a big hero.

Funny. aren't they? Actually they are not. They are pitiful.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Funny stuff

First off,from what I've read in numerous places is they came thru some of those countries but none were citizens of them and 2nd what about the saudis ??15-18 of their citizens were involved in 9/11 Why don't they head the list ?? Or does trump have interests there??

Funny stuff

First off,from what I've read in numerous places is they came thru some of those countries but none were citizens of them and 2nd what about the saudis ??15-18 of their citizens were involved in 9/11 Why don't they head the list ?? Or does trump have interests there??

In parallel, I also just wrote that the Saudis should be on the list in my thread on the subject. As to why they are not, they are deemed a US ally, it's not just Trump. They are however not an ally and we should stop pretending they are. Oil is a big part of that, but not the only thing.

And as for what you read on liberal blogs, I couldn't care less. They are terror exporting countries for a reason and a lot of the attacks are already from their citizens. Also, we are discussing future attacks and they are clearly all serious threats

Funny stuff

They will not listen to ANYTHING you say. Remember when they thought killing bin laden (who they bragged did not do it and was in fact partners with buuuush) would end terrorism?

Yes, they were committed truthers. Ever see Fahrenheit 911 where the fat rich pig who got rich in this country and hates the country that gave him his opportunity flat out said buuuuush organized 911.....

FOR OIIIIILLLL......

The same group then bragged and beat their chests like Tarzan when obama "killed" bin laden.

Wait, I thought it was not bin laden, then when their half black messiah killed him, all of a sudden a big hero.

Funny. aren't they? Actually they are not. They are pitiful.
MEOW the dumbest ah move in my lifetime was when your republican moron was responsible for killing Saddam From that bit of idiocy sprang this whole shitfest we've been under and if you like what this moron trump is doing take a WMD and shove it

So your examples that everything the left predicted is correct is based on that you still predict you're right. What a tool
I haven't predicted anything. I list current objective data without making any predictions but instead showing how trump promises are going unfulfilled.

So you said everything the left predicted was correct, then when I try to ask you what you are talking about, you just run away and hide. Fine, but YOU brought it up. Liberals are so stupid
Where did I say everything the Dem's predicted was correct?

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.
No, it hasn't. They predicted much of what he has been doing.

The left has been wrong every time
I gave a list of a few things that were predicted and you have not addressed them. You just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over.

No, what you are doing is moving the goalposts. He is doing what he said he was going to. You are wrong and are trying to weasel your way out of it.

I haven't predicted anything. I list current objective data without making any predictions but instead showing how trump promises are going unfulfilled.

So you said everything the left predicted was correct, then when I try to ask you what you are talking about, you just run away and hide. Fine, but YOU brought it up. Liberals are so stupid

EVERY....SINGLE...THING that the libs have been saying about Trump since the very beginning has been WRONG. But then again, reality never agrees with liberals, ever.

I gave a list of a few things that were predicted and you have not addressed them. You just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over.

No, what you are doing is moving the goalposts. He is doing what he said he was going to. You are wrong and are trying to weasel your way out of it.
Ka?

Ka?

The rapper?

Eventually it will all be the racism claim. They will ignore everything they have been wrong about.

Just like they always always always do.

Always.

Funny stuff

He does indeed. And in Egypt and the UAE, two more home countries of those terrorists. In the forty years 1975-2015 citizens of those countries killed over 2800 Americans on our turf. Meanwhile the total number of killings by citizens from the banned countries is .............. zero.

Are now attacking him for building the wall like he said.

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,

While you've been watching Comrade Trumps new EXECUTIVE ORDER reality T.V. show. The reality really is that a WALL has to go through CONGRESS first for approval. They are in charge of the MONEY.

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

Meaning if they don't want the wall, you won't get the wall. Sanctuary cities would also have to be defined in congress first, and charging them for the wall would also have to be approved by congress first. Ordering two states to investigate voter fraud would also have to go through congress, "if these two states refuse to pay for it themselves." I imagine they will, because they have election laws in their states, that specifically say, if there is no evidence of voter fraud they will not do a recount or investigation.

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote.

I am certain that the Senate and Congress is getting very tired of Comrade Trump trying to usurp their constitutional authority to put on his Executive order T.V. reality show.

Last edited:

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,

While you've been watching Comrade Trumps new EXECUTIVE ORDER reality T.V. show. The reality really is that a WALL has to go through CONGRESS first for approval. They are in charge of the MONEY.

Meaning if they don't want the wall, you won't get the wall. Sanctuary cities would also have to be defined in congress first, and charging them for the wall would also have to be approved by congress first. Ordering two states to investigate voter fraud would also have to go through congress, "if these two states refuse to pay for it themselves." I imagine they will, because they have election laws in their states, that specifically say, if there is no evidence of voter fraud they will not do a recount or investigation.

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote.

I am certain that the Senate and Congress is getting very tired of Comrade Trump trying to usurp their constitutional authority to put on his Executive order T.V. reality show.

No one is saying anything except the butthurt left.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

Trumpovitch must be forced to undergo an intense, thorough psychiatric examination. The stakes are too high with a potential psychopath at the helm of a ship heading at full speed towards a system of icebergs.

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

Trumpovitch must be forced to undergo an intense, thorough psychiatric examination. The stakes are too high with a potential psychopath at the helm of a ship heading at full speed towards a system of icebergs.

You definitely should show him how it's done by having yourself evaluated first.

Forum List

Back